Imran Khan accuses Jewish Lobby Of Attacking Pakistan's Nukes

parijataka

Country flag
Khan In Interview: "The Jewish Lobby... Controls The Global Media"; "There Is A Very Big Lobby In America... That's Basically The Israeli Lobby; It Wants The Pakistani Nuclear Program Rolled Back"

Interviewed on Pakistan's Aaj TV, Khan said that the Jews control the global media:
"There is a very big lobby in America, and it's a very powerful lobby, and that's basically the Israeli lobby. It wants the Pakistani nuclear program rolled back. When they use the word 'secure', it basically means roll back.

"Actually, it is their dominant agenda that is coming to the fore; they are consistent about it. And that lobby is very powerful. The one which is trying to get an attack launched on Iran, the same lobby is after the nuclear program of Pakistan and it is the Israeli lobby."

Link

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
You know, until I took a trip to Israel a couple of months back, I only thought that it is a joke that Pakistanis shyte their pants whenever a Jew or Israel word is mentioned.

After months of debating, discussing and researching online and after my vacation in Israel, I realized that it was real.

Pakistanis are so terrorized by a potential Israeli invasion that even Arabs are not so worried. :rotfl:

But it is inevitable:

Knowing Pakistan's nature and attitude, in the future Israel will definitely end up invading Pakistan rather than Iran if this is how they want to continue.

uvbar

that guy is going to bring the fall of pak if he gets elected " tyachi vani goad aahe karm nahi" oh wait im some hindu zoinist conspirater . go ahead elect him

JBH22

Anything new in Pakistan logic is that if anything beyond your control or bad blame it on Hindus,Jews and America.

Wonder how people can live in denial.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You know, until I took a trip to Israel a couple of months back, I only thought that it is a joke that Pakistanis shyte their pants whenever a Jew or Israel word is mentioned.

After months of debating, discussing and researching online and after my vacation in Israel, I realized that it was real.

Pakistanis are so terrorized by a potential Israeli invasion that even Arabs are not so worried. :rotfl:

But it is inevitable:

Knowing Pakistan's nature and attitude, in the future Israel will definitely end up invading Pakistan rather than Iran if this is how they want to continue.
No jokes in such thread

invading pakistan and israel
lol

last time if i recall they were having bad times even against hezbullah

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Imran Khan has to first find out whether Pakistan really have nuclear bombs or its just a bluff. If he knows Pakistan really has then he has to find out if Pakistan can really use these at whim or all are under Chinese lock and key.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles