Impromptu meet in Mumbai!!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I guess, beef is not served openly in any restros in India...at least I never seen it on menu in Mumbai..
In Delhi, Bombay many restaurants esp non Indian ones serve it. They will not say beef in some cases but mention the cuts such as tenderloin, sirloin etc

Eg of a menu Kobe Sizzlers present all over India.

The beef is imported in many cases in the high end ones in the lower end restaurants they serve buff meat (buffalo , bull meat).

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
On my way. Bracing up for the chaos at Dadar station.

pmaitra

If you guys get time, go to Andheri West and try out fried chicken at a Persian/Irani Restaurant:

Oracle

On my way. Bracing up for the chaos at Dadar station.
Do pass my wishes to Rage!

If you guys have time and love sea food, try out Crab or lobsters (tell them Indian style, spicy, with shezwan sauce) at a restaurant called 'Cactus' in Vashi Sector - 17. Used to be my hang out during early work life.

Owners are a Telegu couple and the food is awesome!

Tolaha

I will be going to Daman, Surat, Vadodra, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jamnagar, indore, nagpur hyderabad and back.
This breaking news wont appear in your newspapers... but you heard it first on DFI.

RAW opening branch offices in Daman, Surat, Vadodra, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Indore, Nagpur, Hyderabad within the next few days!
If you want to get recruited, you know whom to send a PM! :D

Tolaha

tell them Indian style, spicy, with shezwan sauce
Shezwan has become Indian!

hmm.... Now that we have religiously and culinarily colonized China, all that is left is political colonization! :)

pmaitra

Do pass my wishes to Rage!

If you guys have time and love sea food, try out Crab or lobsters (tell them Indian style, spicy, with shezwan sauce) at a restaurant called 'Cactus' in Vashi Sector - 17. Used to be my hang out during early work life.

Owners are a Telegu couple and the food is awesome!
Vashi is not in Mumbai dude. It's a long distance.

Yusuf, try out Kamelin on the road from Churchgate to Marine Drive. It should be on the right! It is authentic Chinese food!

Oracle

Vashi is not in Mumbai dude. It's a long distance.

Yusuf, try out Kamelin on the road from Churchgate to Marine Drive. It should be on the right! It is authentic Chinese food!
Mate, it's 1 hour from CST on a fast local.

I guess 30-40 mins from Dadar - Kurla - Vashi, again on a fast local.

I just gave the possibility, if they can. :D

pmaitra

Mate, it's 1 hour from CST on a fast local.

I guess 30-40 mins from Dadar - Kurla - Vashi, again on a fast local.

I just gave the possibility, if they can. :D
Vashi is a far away place mate! 1 hour 40 minutes x 2 ways = 3 hours 20 minutes. They'll find better places to eat on the western line. But yes, I have been to some nice places in CBD Belapur.

Oracle

Vashi is a far away place mate! 1 hour 40 minutes x 2 ways = 3 hours 20 minutes. They'll find better places to eat on the western line. But yes, I have been to some nice places in CBD Belapur.
No man. Vashi is 1 hour from CST on a fast local, or at the most 1 hour 20 mins. Long time, after I left Mumbai. You are right, there are many good places in western line.

pmaitra

No man. Vashi is 1 hour from CST on a fast local, or at the most 1 hour 20 mins. Long time, after I left Mumbai. You are right, there are many good places in western line.
Dude, Dadar is on Western Line. It's a long commute. From Dadar to Vashi, you can never reach in 1 hour.

Oracle

Dude, Dadar is on Western Line. It's a long commute. From Dadar to Vashi, you can never reach in 1 hour.
Well, yeah, and also I bet Yusuf will be p!ssed seeing the huge rush on local train this morning and will settle anywhere Rage takes him. Might as well take him to some dance bars or service bars. :D

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Oracle you have no sense of time, old man.
That's why you are 40 and unmarried and you still think you are 33.

Oracle

Oracle you have no sense of time, old man.
That's why you are 40 and unmarried and you still think you are 33.
Hey, I have lived there for 3 years.

But, I think I have erred. Lol, I actually counted the time from my home to my office. My bad pmaitra, I left Mumbai in 2006 and it is 2012 now. Seems like I am forgetting things. Please excuse me.

Singh, this is not campaigning going on for Mayawati.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Dance bars are not open at this hour of the day. So where did you guys meet?
I had to attend a meeting in lower Parel. Scheduled it that way so that I could meet up in Dadar and then go for the meeting.

Met in a place for chai and sandwiches. Two hours of discussion on state of affairs, customery cursing of govt and politicians and some other chit chat and a good two hours well spent meeting mates from DFI.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles