shimshali

You have been doing genocide for 70 years and you have been encouraging violence for 30 years in Kashmir.

Tell me how can a security state with jihad as motto suddenly become a democratic country?

Kashmir has a legitimate govt. , the state is ruled by elected govt.

Kashmir is in state of war all these years. Indian govt. is spending crores of rupees to bring back the state to normalcy. India is a true democracy and we are trying to address the issues faced by Kashmiris.

When Pakistan tries to meddle in our internal issues and sponsors separatists, gives arms to youth in the valley and train them , things will become difficult to deal with. But there is considerable progress in Kashmir and hope things will become normal again.

Regarding the Baluch youth thrown out of helicopters, this tactic is used to scare the Baloch people and submit to Pakistani army. Baloch people are not religious fanatics to kill their own people like converted punjabi guys.
YEA u guys are real democracy and a secular state with all the people being lynced for cows
tell me if u guys are so democratic then why do you need 700000 security personals in kashmir dont they support supwa pawa democratic india. why dont you people let them decide if they want independence or be with either pakistan or india. and if you are democratic what about the "The Armed Forces (Jammu and Kashmir) Special Powers Act, 1990" is that what a true democracy does ???
tell me when did i say we are a pure democratic state we are and islamic republic under the system of democracy which is guided by values from islamic teachings. and i say that we have not been successful nor many of our leaders have promoted it but i hope we will get there which or founding fathers hoped for.
could you please share the video of baloch people being thrown out because i feel that with just comments it is no more than hoaxx.
BALoch people is even more tribal than the pashtuns did you know that during Musharraf era a baloch tribe was forced to move out which numbered thousands by another strong tribe but it was Musharraf who gave them security and brought them back to Baluchistan. and by the way the insurgency is mainly limited to the bugti tribe.which in result proves my point of them being hardcore tribal people ...

Srinivas_K

Country flag
YEA u guys are real democracy and a secular state with all the people being lynced for cows
tell me if u guys are so democratic then why do you need 700000 security personals in kashmir dont they support supwa pawa democratic india. why dont you people let them decide if they want independence or be with either pakistan or india. and if you are democratic what about the "The Armed Forces (Jammu and Kashmir) Special Powers Act, 1990" is that what a true democracy does ???
Yes armed forces special powers act was implemented after Pakistan started armed Jihad in the valley.
7 Lakhs soldiers is your imagination, there is LOC near the valley and BSF are posted there. As I said earlier the some times an ideology makes humans behave like crazy and fanatic. It is our Govt. job to make the region safe and secure. J and K is a indisputable part of India. Indian Govt. has every right to implement what ever law which makes the region to become peaceful again.

tell me when did i say we are a pure democratic state we are and islamic republic under the system of democracy which is guided by values from islamic teachings. and i say that we have not been successful nor many of our leaders have promoted it but i hope we will get there which or founding fathers hoped for.
Yes Islamic teachings which discriminate minorities and gives full rights to muslims to do what ever they want to other religious people. You are not even a normal state, you are ruled by an entity which is blood thirsty, vying for vengeance, and have expansive plans. When the establishment itself is like a thug one can imagine the policies and things it will implement on enemy country.

Pakistan declared armed jihad on India and what ever it does, one thing is clear it is in a state of war with India and will do what ever needed to conquer India. The latest coloring which the pakistani establishment is trying like democracy, peaceful existence, friendly neighborhood are all fake the real thing is Jihad which is right now going on in Kashmir and pakistan want to spread it throughout India.
Your founding fathers wanted Dar ul Islam and got it and the next thing is they do not want Kuffar regime next to them.

The bottom line is "Pakistan is a state of mind, filled with hatred and religious agenda to conquer kuffars".

could you please share the video of baloch people being thrown out because i feel that with just comments it is no more than hoaxx.
BALoch people is even more tribal than the pashtuns did you know that during Musharraf era a baloch tribe was forced to move out which numbered thousands by another strong tribe but it was Musharraf who gave them security and brought them back to Baluchistan. and by the way the insurgency is mainly limited to the bugti tribe.which in result proves my point of them being hardcore tribal people ...
CYou buy one tribe to turn them against the other and then support them to suppress the freedom aspirations. Seems this is what happened there.

http://balochwarna.com/2015/11/20/b...ng-baloch-thrown-form-a-helicopter-in-mashky/

There are numerous instances where Pakistani army has done worse things to Baluchs just because they has asked for their share and rights.

armyofhind

Country flag
Scum of the earth Pakistani, read the UN Charter on Kashmir first.
You go crying like bitches to the UN at every damn thing, read the resolutions on Kashmir first.

Hold a referendum in POK first as you are mandated to, ONLY then can you dicks request on your knees for a referendum in Jammu and Kashmir.

And what you pigs don't realise is that their are 22 districts in J&K. Out of those, ONLY 5 districts have limp dicks like yourself shouting day and night for Porkistan - Land of Gandus.

The rest are peaceful and patriotic Indians who love the country whole heartedly.

Your bitchy grandfather was also shouting the same... your father was also shouting the same.. you are also shouting the same.. your spawn will also keep shouting the same.... because that's all your jaahil awaam is capable of... shout.

Kashmir was and will always remain an inseparable part of India, no matter what you might do.

So you might as well stop shouting, and go and study in a real school.. which imparts some real education, rather than your Shitslamic madrassa vitriole.

As for what your coward army does in Balochistan, go and check BLF and times now handles on Twitter.
They are filled with the innumerable atrocities you have committed on Balochis.

FYI, they are also filled with vids of your bitch army getting their ass handed to them by some lightly equipped Baloch fighters.

And your Madrassa maulvi won't have an answer to that.

shimshali

Yes armed forces special powers act was implemented after Pakistan started armed Jihad in the valley.
7 Lakhs soldiers is your imagination, there is LOC near the valley and BSF are posted there. As I said earlier the some times an ideology makes humans behave like crazy and fanatic. It is our Govt. job to make the region safe and secure. J and K is a indisputable part of India. Indian Govt. has every right to implement what ever law which makes the region to become peaceful again.

Yes Islamic teachings which discriminate minorities and gives full rights to muslims to do what ever they want to other religious people. You are not even a normal state, you are ruled by an entity which is blood thirsty, vying for vengeance, and have expansive plans. When the establishment itself is like a thug one can imagine the policies and things it will implement on enemy country.

Pakistan declared armed jihad on India and what ever it does, one thing is clear it is in a state of war with India and will do what ever needed to conquer India. The latest coloring which the pakistani establishment is trying like democracy, peaceful existence, friendly neighborhood are all fake the real thing is Jihad which is right now going on in Kashmir and pakistan want to spread it throughout India.
Your founding fathers wanted Dar ul Islam and got it and the next thing is they do not want Kuffar regime next to them.

The bottom line is "Pakistan is a state of mind, filled with hatred and religious agenda to conquer kuffars".

CYou buy one tribe to turn them against the other and then support them to suppress the freedom aspirations. Seems this is what happened there.

http://balochwarna.com/2015/11/20/b...ng-baloch-thrown-form-a-helicopter-in-mashky/

There are numerous instances where Pakistani army has done worse things to Baluchs just because they has asked for their share and rights.
then tell me how many security forces are there in kashmir and by the way isnt the LOC manned by regular army and not BSF and who are you making the region safe from STONE PELTERS just today four protester died in kashmir and that should be eye openers to you guys the amount of people you have murdered in kashmir ...dont think their family friends will forgive you guys..
and what about you guys we dont call ourselves a secular democray and ban cow meat while also lyncing people to death dont think the supa pawa india is better than us
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...in-india-after-attack-by-hindu-cow-protectors

And by the way didint you tell me you had video proof what kind of shady articles is that with no evidence what so ever seems like the video was just a bluff
and what about the murderous things in kasmir did you forget that or better yet what about gujrat ....talk abt hypocrisy..

shimshali

Scum of the earth Pakistani, read the UN Charter on Kashmir first.
You go crying like bitches to the UN at every damn thing, read the resolutions on Kashmir first.

Hold a referendum in POK first as you are mandated to, ONLY then can you dicks request on your knees for a referendum in Jammu and Kashmir.

And what you pigs don't realise is that their are 22 districts in J&K. Out of those, ONLY 5 districts have limp dicks like yourself shouting day and night for Porkistan - Land of Gandus.

The rest are peaceful and patriotic Indians who love the country whole heartedly.

Your bitchy grandfather was also shouting the same... your father was also shouting the same.. you are also shouting the same.. your spawn will also keep shouting the same.... because that's all your jaahil awaam is capable of... shout.

Kashmir was and will always remain an inseparable part of India, no matter what you might do.

So you might as well stop shouting, and go and study in a real school.. which imparts some real education, rather than your Shitslamic madrassa vitriole.

As for what your coward army does in Balochistan, go and check BLF and times now handles on Twitter.
They are filled with the innumerable atrocities you have committed on Balochis.

FYI, they are also filled with vids of your bitch army getting their ass handed to them by some lightly equipped Baloch fighters.

And your Madrassa maulvi won't have an answer to that.
By the way my grandfather didnt just talk he went and liberated from the cruel dogra raj while i am sitting here freely, free to practice my religion and free to eat beef. free from the land of street shiters....if it was such an inseperable part of india then why is GB and AJK part over here..
and by the way you should stop shouting here and go to the railway lines for your shitting time

armyofhind

Country flag
By the way my grandfather didnt just talk he went and liberated from the cruel dogra raj while i am sitting here freely, free to practice my religion and free to eat beef. free from the land of street shiters....if it was such an inseperable part of india then why is GB and AJK part over here..
and by the way you should stop shouting here and go to the railway lines for your shitting time
your grandfather was sucking the cock of a maulvi just like you do as your daily ritual. I'm pretty sure he got fucked upside down on his Ch-ihad as well. Expected isnt it, when he was the spawn of those limp dicks who converted under pressure from foreign invaders. You are the spawn of the same limp dick.
That is the real problem of all you porkistanis, you have no identity. Few generations ago, you were all Indians. Go back a few more, you were all Hindus.

You are free to practice your shitslam in shittistan...no surprises there. What of the other religions? No surprises there either nincompoop. Everyone knows how religious minorities are persecuted in Porkistan.

As for GB and POK, hold a referendum there first and then talk. For that matter, go ahead and hold a referendum in balochistan as well if you have got any balls.

Sure enough, open defecation is a problem in India. But it is being overcome because atleast the government is taking steps for it.
Unlike in your shithole, where all of the katuas are fed on Aatmi Taakat bullshit. LOL. Grow a pair of balls and learn to pity the pathetic state of affairs in your shithole.

vinuzap

tell me why 20% of kashmir land under pakistan is why given to china by pakistan , why the demograpics of pok was changed , first get out pok before uttering the word kashmir

why you don't allow pashtun to de-recognize durand line , why this assault on poor mohajir indians

in the interest of world peace you should leave balochistan which was forcibly annexed by pakistan with massive graves and let the poor balochis practice freely islam

(jinnah foreceffly annexed it from kalat khan)

you know the biggest genocide happened to bengalis by pakistani army where the norm was to produce basterd children of higher race

forget dogra raj the biggest administrator and able of p[akistan was ranjit singh and father of lahore ganga ram your administrator like jinnah created partition rights , zufiqar bhutto bangladesh, mussharaf bugati killing and zia ul haq islamization

forget beef first you should allow pork to be sold in every part of pakistan

isn't zulfiqar publicly called all bangladeshis as suar ke bacho(son of pork)

to get more freedom you should revove blaspemous laws where minorities are lynched, think why jinnah's daughter left pakistan and his sister was the first declared RAW agent of pakistan

on to freedom you know what your country passport says about ahmedis and your constitution non muslims

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_Constitution_of_Pakistan

The judicial system encompasses several different court systems with overlapping and sometimes competing jurisdiction, reflecting differences in civil, criminal, and Islamic jurisprudence. The federal sharia court and the sharia bench of the Supreme Court serve as appellate courts for certain convictions in criminal court under the Hudood Ordinances, and judges and attorneys in these courts must be Muslims. The federal sharia court also may overturn any legislation judged to be inconsistent with the tenets of Islam.

The Hudood Ordinances criminalize non-marital rape, extramarital sex, and various gambling, alcohol, and property offences. The Hudood Ordinances are applied to Muslims and non-Muslims alike. Some Hudood Ordinance cases are subject to Hadd, or Quranic, punishment; others are subject to Tazir, or secular punishment.

Although both types of cases are tried in ordinary criminal courts, special rules of evidence apply in Hadd cases, which discriminate against non-Muslims. For example, a non-Muslim may testify only if the victim also is non-Muslim. Likewise, the testimony of women, Muslim or non-Muslim, is not admissible in cases involving Hadd punishments. Therefore, if a Muslim man rapes a Muslim woman in the presence of women or non-Muslim men, he cannot be convicted under the Hudood Ordinances.

Christian Church leaders argue that the government needs to go beyond the rhetoric of "minorities are enjoying all rights in the country" when they are not, and take practical steps to ensure that this is done. [21]

According to the survey in 2010 by the Pew Global Attitudes Project, 76% of Pakistanis polled supported the death penalty for those who leave Islam.[2

According to a police official, in a majority of rape cases, the victims are pressured to drop rape charges because of the threat of Hudood adultery charges being brought against them. A parliamentary commission of inquiry for women has criticized the Hudood Ordinances and recommended their repeal. It also has been charged that the laws on adultery and rape have been subject to widespread misuse, and that 95 percent of the women accused of adultery are found innocent in the court of first instance or on appeal. This commission found that the main victims of the Hudood Ordinances are poor women who are unable to defend themselves against slanderous charges. According to the commission, the laws also have been used by husbands and other male family members to punish their wives and female family members for reasons that have nothing to do with perceived sexual impropriety. Approximately one-third or more of the women in jails in Lahore, Peshawar, and Mardan in 1998 were awaiting trial for adultery under the Hudood Ordinances. The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan stated that this ratio remained unchanged during the period covered by this report.

According to Minorities Concern of Pakistan, forced conversion of Christian and Hindu girls are on the rise in Pakistan. Three international Christian organizations are planning to raise their voice on this issue in the UN.[24]

The sub-clause two of the Article 41of the Constitution, “A person shall not be qualified for election as President unless he is a Muslim of not less than forty-five years of age and is qualified to be elected as member of the National Assembly.”

Pakistan created and nurturedinternational jehadi elements like the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Al Nusra, ISIS,which is destroying the kashmir with religious sunni wahabism not india and indian army will surely be there to kick ass you can cry on it forever

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
then tell me how many security forces are there in kashmir and by the way isnt the LOC manned by regular army and not BSF and who are you making the region safe from STONE PELTERS just today four protester died in kashmir and that should be eye openers to you guys the amount of people you have murdered in kashmir ...dont think their family friends will forgive you guys..
and what about you guys we dont call ourselves a secular democray and ban cow meat while also lyncing people to death dont think the supa pawa india is better than us
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...in-india-after-attack-by-hindu-cow-protectors

And by the way didint you tell me you had video proof what kind of shady articles is that with no evidence what so ever seems like the video was just a bluff
and what about the murderous things in kasmir did you forget that or better yet what about gujrat ....talk abt hypocrisy..
I already told you , security agencies are there to twart the terrorists in the valley.

The stone pelters are paid by Pakistan . It is the Pakistan that is exporting ideology and funding the youth to take up arms and stones there by destroying their future.

Because of the Pakistani designs it seems an entire generation of youth in the valley are going to spoil their lives and a massive damage is going to happen to people because of that.

I have videos of Pakistani atrocities on Balouch people will post them if time permits me to google them.

GB is a part of India.

shimshali

tell me why 20% of kashmir land under pakistan is why given to china by pakistan , why the demograpics of pok was changed , first get out pok before uttering the word kashmir

why you don't allow pashtun to de-recognize durand line , why this assault on poor mohajir indians

in the interest of world peace you should leave balochistan which was forcibly annexed by pakistan with massive graves and let the poor balochis practice freely islam

(jinnah foreceffly annexed it from kalat khan)

you know the biggest genocide happened to bengalis by pakistani army where the norm was to produce basterd children of higher race

forget dogra raj the biggest administrator and able of p[akistan was ranjit singh and father of lahore ganga ram your administrator like jinnah created partition rights , zufiqar bhutto bangladesh, mussharaf bugati killing and zia ul haq islamization

forget beef first you should allow pork to be sold in every part of pakistan

isn't zulfiqar publicly called all bangladeshis as suar ke bacho(son of pork)

to get more freedom you should revove blaspemous laws where minorities are lynched, think why jinnah's daughter left pakistan and his sister was the first declared RAW agent of pakistan

on to freedom you know what your country passport says about ahmedis and your constitution non muslims

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_Constitution_of_Pakistan

The judicial system encompasses several different court systems with overlapping and sometimes competing jurisdiction, reflecting differences in civil, criminal, and Islamic jurisprudence. The federal sharia court and the sharia bench of the Supreme Court serve as appellate courts for certain convictions in criminal court under the Hudood Ordinances, and judges and attorneys in these courts must be Muslims. The federal sharia court also may overturn any legislation judged to be inconsistent with the tenets of Islam.

The Hudood Ordinances criminalize non-marital rape, extramarital sex, and various gambling, alcohol, and property offences. The Hudood Ordinances are applied to Muslims and non-Muslims alike. Some Hudood Ordinance cases are subject to Hadd, or Quranic, punishment; others are subject to Tazir, or secular punishment.

Although both types of cases are tried in ordinary criminal courts, special rules of evidence apply in Hadd cases, which discriminate against non-Muslims. For example, a non-Muslim may testify only if the victim also is non-Muslim. Likewise, the testimony of women, Muslim or non-Muslim, is not admissible in cases involving Hadd punishments. Therefore, if a Muslim man rapes a Muslim woman in the presence of women or non-Muslim men, he cannot be convicted under the Hudood Ordinances.

Christian Church leaders argue that the government needs to go beyond the rhetoric of "minorities are enjoying all rights in the country" when they are not, and take practical steps to ensure that this is done. [21]

According to the survey in 2010 by the Pew Global Attitudes Project, 76% of Pakistanis polled supported the death penalty for those who leave Islam.[2

According to a police official, in a majority of rape cases, the victims are pressured to drop rape charges because of the threat of Hudood adultery charges being brought against them. A parliamentary commission of inquiry for women has criticized the Hudood Ordinances and recommended their repeal. It also has been charged that the laws on adultery and rape have been subject to widespread misuse, and that 95 percent of the women accused of adultery are found innocent in the court of first instance or on appeal. This commission found that the main victims of the Hudood Ordinances are poor women who are unable to defend themselves against slanderous charges. According to the commission, the laws also have been used by husbands and other male family members to punish their wives and female family members for reasons that have nothing to do with perceived sexual impropriety. Approximately one-third or more of the women in jails in Lahore, Peshawar, and Mardan in 1998 were awaiting trial for adultery under the Hudood Ordinances. The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan stated that this ratio remained unchanged during the period covered by this report.

According to Minorities Concern of Pakistan, forced conversion of Christian and Hindu girls are on the rise in Pakistan. Three international Christian organizations are planning to raise their voice on this issue in the UN.[24]

The sub-clause two of the Article 41of the Constitution, “A person shall not be qualified for election as President unless he is a Muslim of not less than forty-five years of age and is qualified to be elected as member of the National Assembly.”

Pakistan created and nurturedinternational jehadi elements like the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Al Nusra, ISIS,which is destroying the kashmir with religious sunni wahabism not india and indian army will surely be there to kick ass you can cry on it forever
WOW so you are saying that i should leave the place from where i am from (which is GB and then talk) good logical
by that logic the annexation of hyderabad and junnagardh is also unjust....

shimshali

your grandfather was sucking the cock of a maulvi just like you do as your daily ritual. I'm pretty sure he got fucked upside down on his Ch-ihad as well. Expected isnt it, when he was the spawn of those limp dicks who converted under pressure from foreign invaders. You are the spawn of the same limp dick.
That is the real problem of all you porkistanis, you have no identity. Few generations ago, you were all Indians. Go back a few more, you were all Hindus.

You are free to practice your shitslam in shittistan...no surprises there. What of the other religions? No surprises there either nincompoop. Everyone knows how religious minorities are persecuted in Porkistan.

As for GB and POK, hold a referendum there first and then talk. For that matter, go ahead and hold a referendum in balochistan as well if you have got any balls.

Sure enough, open defecation is a problem in India. But it is being overcome because atleast the government is taking steps for it.
Unlike in your shithole, where all of the katuas are fed on Aatmi Taakat bullshit. LOL. Grow a pair of balls and learn to pity the pathetic state of affairs in your shithole.
My grandfather wasent much of a religious guy and by the way my ancestors were Buddhists dont think your superior hindu religon was dominant over the whole earth.!!!
and you guys got ruled over for hundred of years by those foreign invaders.
few generations ago you were second class citizens of British india .i dont think that your supa pawa hindustan had a country during british colonial era and before that was the mughuls. so all you guys are good for is to be ruled over foreign invaders..

Doc Mozart

Country flag
From Pakistan's atrocities in Baluchistan to Maligning each other's religion. This thread surely took a turn for worse.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
:) @shimshali With my compassion filled heart and a liberal secular mindset, as a champion of idea of liberty, equality and fraternity; as a supporter for women's rights, empowerment of the marginalized, decriminalization of homosexuality, freedom of religion... -- I strongly and wholeheartedly support freedom of choice of the beautiful people of erstwhile princely state of Jammu & Kashmir (including GB) to chose their destiny between India Pakistan and independent state -- that is, their right to chose whether to stay in India; or migrate to Pakistan; or create independent homeland somewhere in central Asian grasslands. The land of erstwhile princely state of J&K (including GB) however, is inalienable part (atoot anga) of Union of India and India must kill the jihadis there and recapture occupied territory :)

Also help the baloch people, if necessary by creating independent Baluchistan

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles