I'm TOTALLY fed up with all the religious threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunder singh

There r so many religious topics going on DFI which i think is spreading to many stupid arguments between mambers as our nation us a secular nation DFI must censor such threads, may b bcoz these day few unforunate incidents come from news media. we hav started behaving like headless chick of pucki def. forum. some even i flow on stupid stream of these threads.

Sunder singh

see these:
1. Ramzan prayers: Now Muslims
protest in Jalandhar.
2. 8 right-wing men held for
Mangalore attack.
3. Decision on Ram temple during
Kumbh: Praveen Togadia.
4. Veena celebrating krishna
janamashtmi in BJP's show.
5. Muslims against Terrorism:
Branding community &
communalisation of society.

Sunder singh

even i hate these people somtime i think why dont they leave india but not same for muslims we our x president and father missile program APJ abdul Kalam, Hamid ansari, sepoy Abdul Hameed now think they r kick memorial such jawans. think for a while

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sunder Singh.

A very valid point you have raised.

This point has been raised many a time.

It is not that the Mods have not tried their best to see that we keep the Forum focussed on defence issues.

I have appended many a defence related thread just to promote the basic aim of this Forum - Defence issues,

Hardly anyone subscribe to these thread that are defence/ strategy oriented.

How many of those thread have you contributed to?

The only threads regarding defence that attract some attention are those which are weapon related.

That is how, unfortunately, the situation stands.

Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
We all have a choice of what to read or not to. There are whole lot of discussions happening around, take your pick and proceed.

Such threads needn't even bother you if you were not visiting them and reading through for you wouldn't even know what was being discussed there. Take the curiosity to threads that don't make you fed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles