I'm not considered son of soil: Musharraf

pmaitra

Yeah right. His stupid decisions killed 650 Indian soldiers. He is an enemy of India.

He can play the victim card in Pakistan, but a retard is still a retard.
I agree with everything you said. Living in India is his birth-right. He was born in India, and nothing can change that. I am not saying that he be given citizenship. He is no longer a threat. This will also show Pakistan in poor light.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Let India give him a place in his native India on compassionate grounds.
Yeah right. His stupid decisions killed 650 Indian soldiers. He is an enemy of India.

He can play the victim card in Pakistan, but a retard is still a retard.
He probably has a lot of critical information that Indian agencies can use. If he publicly derides Pakistan and publicly makes statements from India about how bad Pakistan is, how the entire concept of Pakistan has failed, etc., in addition to supplying Indian intelligence with information - then we could probably take him in. That would be a win for India.

p2prada

I agree with everything you said. Living in India is his birth-right. He was born in India, and nothing can change that. I am not saying that he be given citizenship. He is no longer a threat. This will also show Pakistan in poor light.
It is not worth the effort. The army will feel let down and won't do justice to our martyrs.

He chose to go to his adopted country, he failed his country and became an enemy to ours. Living in India is not his birthright. Or every Muhajir will claim that and there's plenty of retards in that group. We don't owe them anything. Mush even stopped women and children from being rescued in Lahore during the IC-814 hijacking incident. A retard like him has to be shot if he steps into India.

We don't have to clean this country's shit. Let the Arabs handle him. They like cleaning Pak shit. Mush will end up using Indian media to his advantage where he will defend Kargil, his coup and admonish the peace process. There is no need to give him such a platform.

Let him live in the US, UK or some Arab country where he can write a book worshiping himself and then simply disappear into history.

Pity is shown to people who deserve it. Mush, in my book, is far from being pitied. Even his own people have abandoned him.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Mushy is not coming to India. Pakistan Army won't let its former chief goto jail. Its all a show.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
He probably has a lot of critical information that Indian agencies can use. If he publicly derides Pakistan and publicly makes statements from India about how bad Pakistan is, how the entire concept of Pakistan has failed, etc., in addition to supplying Indian intelligence with information - then we could probably take him in. That would be a win for India.
They would rather assassinate him then have him live in exile in India.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
that alone would be sufficient.

then raw can knock him out and put the blame on isi instead..win-win :rofl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles