If Pakistan Splinters - Bharat Verma

bennedose

You are proving me right!! Insecure Chinese ... Compare China with Sweden or Turkey... you know your difference...
"¦.
Insecure with a capital "I".:rofl:

We also need to talk about how much Pakistan has improved over the years with Chinese aid. This thread is about Pakistan's failure, and China's failure to keep its whore from Sinkiang- er.. I mean sinking.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Insecure with a capital "I".:rofl:

We also need to talk about how much Pakistan has improved over the years with Chinese aid. This thread is about Pakistan's failure, and China's failure to keep its whore from Sinkiang- er.. I mean sinking.
It is said by the Chinese that the Chinese gave excellent locomotives to Pakistan, and if one is to believe the Chinese, the Pakistanis were incompetent u& ruined the locks even before they took off!

EXPERT

Well , I would never underestimate CHINESE ,....
they are a greater player in the world than us , and we have a long long way to go ...........
we are just in a position to defend ourselves , not in a position to challenge them.....

bennedose

No point overestimating them either, Judge them just right. Their Pakistan policy worked for a while It is in tatters now and India is stronger for that. It was the Chinese who overestimated the Pakistan effect and underestimated India. Funny.

bennedose

It is said by the Chinese that the Chinese gave excellent locomotives to Pakistan, and if one is to believe the Chinese, the Pakistanis were incompetent u& ruined the locks even before they took off!
Ray this is OT but there is a news item that reveals two things
1. The deep love that Pakistanis have for the Chinese
and
2. Why the Chinese keep calling others "son" kid" "child" etc
Here is what Pakistani pilot said of Chinese pilots at the Zhuhai air show 2011
http://www.-------------------/2010/12/jf-17-information-from-zuhai-air-show.html
He said that the J-10s did not perform particularly well. Hannan comments that in 14 minutes of display there was a single performance of 360 and three half-hearted loops. He observes that the rest of the displays by the J-10 were formation flights. He notes that one of the Sherdil pilots comments about the J-10 pilots in Punjabi that the old men of China cannot fly their own planes.
:wave:

Here Daddy/Rover. Bone for you-hoo

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Actually, it is sad that the Chinese use hyperbole and exaggerations to obfuscate the reality & when it is discovered then people, including their friends are unkind in their comments about the Chinese!

desicanuk

America has never fought a war all alone............ If they have to tame china, they will have to ally with India and dump Pakistan.
Come on as long as lefties and Congress control India theres no way India would ally with the US and sacrifice the cherished principle of Non-Alignment(read pro-communism) even if it costs Indian sovereignty.You should know by now that to Congress and the Indian left non-alignment and secularism(read anti-Hindu politics) takes precedence over what is good for India.

desicanuk

Well , I would never underestimate CHINESE ,....
they are a greater player in the world than us , and we have a long long way to go ...........
we are just in a position to defend ourselves , not in a position to challenge them.....
Spot on!Our weakness :unbridled overconfidence and underestimating the enemy.Oh and last but not least voting in power corrupt Congress sissys.

Simple_Guy

So many other countries are dumping pakistan and pakistani nationals from their land.

Pakistan appeals to Saudi Arabia

"The Saudi authorities have been formally requested to extend the Amnesty to Jan. 31. This will enable Saudi officials to complete the pending work and also provide relief to the remaining Pakistanis and other nationals to leave the Kingdom without being arrested. We make a humble submission to the custodian of the Two Holy Mosques to extend the deadline on humanitarian grounds," said Pakistan Consul General Aftab Khokhar.

He said these individuals had fulfilled their legal obligations and were ready to travel under the amnesty scheme. Some of them have only emergency passports without any record of their entry in the Kingdom. They are waiting for fingerprinting at Tarheel.
Will China allow these Pakistani hordes driven out of Arabia to migrate and work in China?

Simple_Guy

Add Malaysia to the list of countries that won't help Pakistan if it splinters:

The unexplained death of Norikoh Saliwa, a 16-year-old student in Kota Marudu recently, and the subsequent detention of a shop manager of Pakistani origin have, however, stirred anger against immigrants in general and Pakistanis in particular.

Turn any corner in Sabah – even in the most unlikely and remote places in its poor northern reaches or the scrappy east coast of the state – one is bound to see a trader from the sub-continent happily attending to a small grocery store, clothing outlet or selling electrical items and cell phones.

Ask and many will cheerfully admit that they are from Peshawar or some area in the North-West Frontier Province, in northwestern Pakistan near the Khyber Pass on the border with Afghanistan.

Sabah has been good to them and they have become wealthy beyond their dreams. But questions are now being raised about how these immigrants from an impoverished background have had the funds to start businesses in the state.

Who has given them the money and the licences to operate? Do they have a benefactor at state and federal level?

The Sabah Progressive Party (SAPP), a local opposition group, which is hoping to resurrect its fortunes on a Sabah-for-Sabahans agenda, expressed on Sunday its "grave concern over the increase in the number of Pakistani traders in the district over the years".

the district of Kota Marudu has a large population of Pakistani nationals and has been dubbed "mini Karachi".

Chong, who was a former deputy chairman of the Penampang district council, said that the increasing number of Pakistanis in the district could be a government-sanctioned tactic to alter the demographics of various "troublesome" districts in the state in order to produce a favourable outcome for the Barisan Nasional government in any election.

"We know for a fact that the Filipino and the Indonesian workers are here because they are needed by the plantation and construction industries.

"But as for the Pakistanis"¦ what have they contributed to Sabah? To help increase the population of Sabah and to ensure a perpetual rule by the Barisan Nasional?" he asked.
From Malaysia Today

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Let get real .. Pakistan is not going to disintegrate in near or far future untill and unless pakisatni do something dramatic .

America wont allow it for fear of nuclear weapons and china wont allow it because of its only gateway to middle east.

Indian doesnt have capacity nor capable leaders

ice berg

Its called freedom to say what I want. You would not know anything about it. Thia ain't communist China where you can execute someone for saying the hurtful truth. So you can shove your advice up your beijing, daddy.
You have poor reading skills. It is not about saying what you want. There are full of people saying all sorts of things in an asylum.

I said:
When you are done, get back to topic.

Do you know the difference between those two?

ice berg

It says "Rising but free and democratic competitor to China who is increasingly causing intense heartburn among Communist Chinese trolls". Your whore Pakistan is not causing us the trouble you hoped. Its you single spoiled children we are looking at now.

As an aside, daddy says he doesn't care but he will keep on coming back. Believe me! LOL! His guangzhou is itching like hell and he needs to scratch. He can't keep off now.
LOL, it must itching like hell when you have nothing to answer to post #37. Truth hurts.

ice berg

You are proving me right!! Insecure Chinese ... Compare China with Sweden or Turkey... you know your difference...

You forgot to mention that Mao killed 30 million Chinese citizens in failed Cultural Revolution"¦ You also did not factored in your graph how Mao lead thugs forced Chinese citizen to abort 350 million children in a span of 25 years"¦ I am sure if factor out those the graph will be same as India's "¦.
The difference lies in the fact the nation of China is a failed nation coming from an indian. If it were a swede i would agreed!
Now do I need to dumb it down for you how that sentence can be interpreted coming from an indian or a swede?

bose

Country flag
The difference lies in the fact the nation of China is a failed nation coming from an indian. If it were a swede i would agreed!
Now do I need to dumb it down for you how that sentence can be interpreted coming from an indian or a swede?
Suggest you to write simple English in short sentences... that will help... Be ready to hear more from Indians!! That hurts !!

ice berg

Suggest you to write simple English in short sentences... that will help... Be ready to hear more from Indians!! That hurts !!
And I suggest you take a basic English course if those sentences are too hard for you to understand.,:cool2:

drkrn

Let get real .. Pakistan is not going to disintegrate in near or far future untill and unless pakisatni do something dramatic .

America wont allow it for fear of nuclear weapons and china wont allow it because of its only gateway to middle east.

Indian doesnt have capacity nor capable leaders
pakistan need not do anything.just loss of monetary support from usa will do the magic..china is no true frind of pakistan.it won't help the come out of the quagmire

bennedose

LOL, it must itching like hell when you have nothing to answer to post #37. Truth hurts.
What was the question again? I saw a table showing parameters that are defined in the west which show both China and India doing worse than the most backward western country, and with Chinese figures being better than India. Not sure what reply you want from a table that you chose to post - but I note that you claim that the truth hurts. Truth does not hurt me - but you have answered the question I asked by saying that truth hurts you. You Chinese avoid the truth about China and change the subject to India because it hurts. That is a not a good enough excuse for denial and obfuscation.

Why does the truth hurt the Chinese? Is it because of what I think - that is the communist politburo does not want the whole truth to be known? Or is there some other reason. I wonder if you will take a shot at answering this. But if telling the truth hurts (as you have stated state) I will know why you did not answer.

:wave:

bennedose

Meanwhile here is an article about parameters where Pakistan has failed or is failing - from the Dawn Newspaper
Death of rationality - DAWN.COM
We get readily inflamed on being accused of being a failed state or failing society. But can we fathom the reasons or logic to explain even to a sympathetic observer our policies as a state or our priorities or reactions as a society?

There is no denying the feel-good value of platitudes. To be told that you have tremendous hidden potential as individuals and untapped resources as a state, or that things aren't as bad as they are made out to be can be uplifting. But are we not headed in a direction that is truly frightening?

This is no prophecy for doom. It is meant to consider what we would say to our kids 30 years from now when they ask us what we were thinking while merrily pursuing our suicide mission.

To love a country or society like you love your parents is one thing: unconditional love, gratitude for what they did for you, and lack of desire to change them. To love a country or society as you love your kids is another: unconditional love together with responsibility for the kind of people they become.

We were a country of 34 million in 1951. Currently, we are north of 180 million. If we actually begin to worry about producing incessantly, we'd probably be 270 m by 2050. If we keep thinking that more of us are God's gift to humankind, we could be around 330m by then. Either way we would be the fourth or fifth most populous country in three decades. To state the obvious, our land or resources are not multiplying along with our progeny.

We are one of the most illiterate people in the world and even in our region, notwithstanding our constitutional obligation to educate all kids between the ages of five and 16. There are over 25m children in this age group presently not enrolled in school. If we keep reproducing at the current pace and given that we are a young population (the average national age is under 25 years), we'll have over 60 m kids out of school in another three decades.

Imagine a country of 270 to 330m, a predominant majority of which is uneducated and consequently unskilled to meet their basic needs. Forget our miserable rural areas for a minute. Imagine cities twice their current size in 30 years with no urban planning and unmet housing, transportation and energy needs. Who will employ all these people? Where will they go to school? Where will they be treated when they fall sick?

We are being told now that we are almost out of water. Imagine a country of 270 to 330m without water. Are we building more water reservoirs to cater for our growing needs? No, we'd rather keep fighting about the poisoned Kalabagh dam. Are we writing laws to create catchment areas in rural and urban areas to harvest rainwater that we have in abundance, as devastating floods remind us each year? No, we'd rather unravel the conspiracy of the Indus Water Treaty first.

Whether the issue is creating a modern economy, preventing youth from engaging in crime or succumbing to violent and intolerant ideologies feeding terror, controlling population growth or enabling citizens to provide for themselves, the medium- to long-term solution to each challenge lies in education.

And what is our response? Our governments will not even commit enough funds to education to create the mirage that they are serious about upholding our children's fundamental right to education under Article 25A.

The burden of facilitating education is increasingly been borne by our private sector. If we are half serious about creating educational facilities for the 60m additional kids who will need to go to school over the next 30 years, we will need to attract enormous amounts of private investment. We need north of $50 billion (conservatively speaking) to establish facilities for everyone of schoolgoing age and the state will simply be unable to cough up this money. And how is the state going about attracting private investment for education?

The Peshawar High Court has ruled that private schools must provide education on buy-one-get-one-free basis: if one of your kids goes to a private school, the second will go for free. The ingenuity is breathtaking. Ever heard of killing two birds with one stone, education and population both?

Our cities have no allocated spaces for schools. So where should schools be located? Out of cities or in bazaars, say the government and the courts. We'll suffer beauty parlours and restaurants in residential areas but not the abominable commercial activity schools engage in.

The intolerance that has multiplied within our society and the bigoted mindset it has cultivated over the last three decades is suffocating. Killing Salmaan Taseer was fair game; how dare he stand up and claim that a poor Christian woman might not have committed blasphemy? What would have been Alvin Robert Cornelius's prospects of being allowed to wear the robes if he lived today? Not satisfied with the declaration of Ahmadis as non-Muslims or the digging up of their graves, our judges have caught up with the plan and resolved never to appoint them as fellow judges.

We've blocked YouTube indefinitely to prevent access to one ugly video created by bigots in a far-off land. The video is still out there and accessible from Pakistan using proxies. Everyone agrees that most of YouTube's content is legal and useful. There is only one reason to keep it shut: opening it will rile up our bigots.

And what is their logic? We must cut the nose to spite the face. It is the same people who dissect every word uttered by a 16-year-old kid, shot in the head by the beloved TTP, to establish what an evil she has become for this glorious country.

Let us recognise that an overpopulated, poor and illiterate society with a penchant for religious intolerance creates a toxic mix. It doesn't take too long for societies to degenerate. Kabul a few decades back was a place Pakistanis went to for honeymoons. If we keep going the way we are, we're headed for a train wreck.

The writer is a lawyer.

[email protected]

Twitter:mad:babar_sattar

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
ice berg ↑
Pray, do you really believe that post of yours is intelligible English?

Take this sentence of yours - The difference lies in the fact the nation of China is a failed nation coming from an indian.

Is the sentence even a complete sentence?

Or does it make sense in its holity?

At best it is a pococurante of an effort, if at all!

And indian is what?

I daresay you are the right person to advice anyone to do a basic course in English to understand English.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles