If India becomes another Israel

Rahul M

India doesn't need to become another Israel, it needs to become another Nazi Germany.....hopefully without the mass extermination of minorities. Elected governments have failed Indians since independence, what is needed is a strong authoritarian leader who will direct all of the country's resources towards building a strong economy and massive military that establishes India's supremacy from Kabul to Yangon and throughout the Indian Ocean. India has historically been a soft state with pussy leaders who are either too ideologically disinclined towards war (ahimsa) or worried that a war may upset their apple cart of corruption.

India needs someone from a military background, a hard-nosed realist who understands the means and utility of projecting national power beyond its borders. India needs a Nazi party, that is the only way she will ever rise to her rightful place among the comity of nations.
where's the facepalm icon ? nazism is the very opposite of what India stands for. India with nazism is not India at all.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
where's the facepalm icon ? nazism is the very opposite of what India stands for. India with nazism is not India at all.
And that's why India has been under various types of colonization, foreign rule and invasions for more than a 1000 years. If an inferior philosophy/culture is leading to millennia of pain and suffering, by now it should be replaced or destroyed. We should not stick with the same culture that have led us into the pit again and again. Once Indian culture and civilizations flourished from Kabul to Cambodia. Over the ages, they have been obliterated by more militaristic philosophies which at the time may have caused a lot of suffering, but over time have completely changed the character of these nations so that the citizens of those nations today are ready to kill or die for their faith. India itself was broken into 2 parts, and then 3 on the basis of these differences.

When the same old philosophies don't work, it is time to discard them away and mold your nation on the basis of new ones. That's what Hitler tried to do and was almost successful until the US, UK and others ganged up on Germany to destroy her. If you don't see the injustice that has been perpetrated on you, you will never fight it, and you will never win. Until India rids herself of the pacifist Congress and visionless BJP, and gives rise to a Nazi Party, she will be directionless, and stay a pusillanimous status quo power until bigger fish gang up and start biting off her territory.

Watch this video, I think it applies to India as well:

India is desperately in need of a Fuhrer like him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
"The time came, when a German could take pride only in the past, while the present was only something to be ashamed of. With the decline of foreign policy and decay of political power, the internal collapse began. The dissolution of our great national institutions and decay and corruption in our administration....and so began the decline of our nationhood."

-Adolf Hitler

Replace the word "German" with "Indian", everything else applies equally well to India.

niharjhatn

Are people here actually demanding for an authoritarian government? I bet none of you have actually experienced authoritarianism, or else you wouldn't be advocating such a thing.

Funny thing is, a lot of the Indians that advocate authoritarianism in India will also criticize China for being an "evil commie dictatorship".
We need a more nationalist government for sure. The problem with a completely authoritarian government is lack of respect for minorities, however, my issue is that based on current political systems, minorities currently hold the interests of the politicians far more than any ideals of nationalism.

We need a political party who is ready to sacrifice a few votes for the good of the nation, and imo, this is easily remedied by making voting compulsory, and to have more frequent elections and referendums on important issues.

100% voting with a functional taxation system, with financial transparency (India's taxation system right now is pretty laughable) will steer India to success in no time.

niharjhatn

And that's why India has been under various types of colonization, foreign rule and invasions for more than a 1000 years. If an inferior philosophy/culture is leading to millennia of pain and suffering, by now it should be replaced or destroyed. We should not stick with the same culture that have led us into the pit again and again. Once Indian culture and civilizations flourished from Kabul to Cambodia.
I think you sort of answered the question yourself.

Why did Indian culture and philosophy expand so much in those days? Because the ideals they were based on were brilliant. Even now, when I read about Vedanta philosophy, it amazes me that our ancient ancestors were able to grapple with such incredible ideas. If something is good, it will be desirable, and will spread. Unfortunately, just as we have lost the meaning with which our religious rituals are based on, we have lost the meaning of our culture and identity.

Right now we are stuck in no-mans land, in between grappling with new Western ideals that have been embraced as much as they have been forced and our ancient culture, which we know is good, but have lost the reasoning, the meaning behind what made it good.

As a populace, we need to move in one direction or the other - abandon the infiltration of ideals that have transfigured our ancient civilization, among the oldest the world has seen, into a poor imitation of alien culture, or like the Chinese CCP, Germany's Hitler and Russia's Lenin, construct a new identity and national spirit, based on what made and makes us Indian for sure, but forged afresh, stronger!

johnee

Indian freedom struggle did not demand any less sacrifice of blood and sacrifice,the passive resistance movement,this didn't mean less violence was inflicted on it,went in tandem with the revolutionary movement and organized military resistance,moreover the formation of the state of Israel, in its inception, received a lot of moral and ideological support from Britain.

I think the difference was that nascent leadership of these merging nations drew different interferences from their respective political movements,The Jewish people had no doubt in their mind that the country they wanted would be for,by and off the Jewish society,that Judaism would be at its national core.

The Indian leadership,particularly the Hindus,was weaned on the notion that,that the national core was the race,to be precise a so called Indian race,and that individual societies were merely its constituents.hence the nation would be formed by the race and not necessarily by societies.That this belief was flawed from the beginning, was made more certian when the Pakistan movement gained pace and the republic of Pakistan came about.

The partition of India and with it the dissolution of the idea of one race,one country,shook the Indian intellect badly,as Indian intellect began a process of introspection,leaders like Pt Nehru,unto whom the mantle of leadership fell,internalized this moral-intellectual crisis and found ways to deflect the blame on to anything other than now defunct belief in 'One Indian race'.They found a convenient scapegoat in the so called Hindu revivalism and it was concluded that it was the Hindu domineering which was to be blamed for the partition.There are reasons to believe that,to an extent large parts of the Indian society too believed in it(many still do)

The Marxist vision of nation state of people and classes,removed from their cultural moorings,which had failed to keep India united,was adopted with greater vigor,for this to succeed the the natural claim of the Hindu nation had to be suppressed.
I agree with everything you say. Yet, the point I made still stands, that is: Israel was formed through aggressive, assertive and violent means. While, India was led by those who believed in passive, demure and non-violent means.
This natural contrast in the attitudes is still seen. India, even when unnecessary and useless, tries to 'forgive and forget'. Its leadership, frequently, tries to find a non-violent means even if it is more damaging to the nation's interests.

Then, the other contrast: Israel's leadership was rooted in jewish belief, culture, values, sensitivities and interests. Thus, they naturally cared for and provided for jews, as best as they could. Indian political leadership, at the time of independence, was mostly uprooted from Indian(and more precisely Hindu) roots. Thus, this new leadership wanted to forge a new country with new beliefs, new values, new traditions and new sensitivities. This is a biggest flaw. India is not a new country or new civilization. It is an old country that simply lost its independence and subsequently gained it. The leadership need not invent new frameworks(social, religious, cultural,...etc) for India. They already existed. The leadership, simply, had to nourish these old frameworks to rejuvinate them. Instead, the new leadership(dominated by Nehru) wanted to create a brand new framework and obviously the first hurdle was the old framework(Hinduism/Indic culture, lang, society...etc).

Even to this day, Indian state does not reflect large majority of indian people's values, traditions, beliefs, senstivities or interests. Thus, the nation is being created, divorced from people's aims. This is in sharp contrast to Israel's nation build up whose primary concern seems to be jewish people and their aims and objectives.

Last edited:

johnee

Sir, what does India stand for and what does nazism stand for?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Sir, what does India stand for and what does nazism stand for?
edited personal statement ....

I agree India needs to be more nationalistic and the congress party has to be destroyed but i really hate when people with inferiority complex keep thinking they are Aryan and buy fair&lovely to lie to themselves. If black africa had been like Europe and Europe like Africa, we Indian will be inventing a theory like Dravidian Invasion theory and buying dark&lovely cream and claiming Dravidians are Black Africans. This makes me sick.

johnee

With your dark skin and small build you would be an Slave in Nazi germany and in India you have the right to sit in front of the computer and speak your mind, albeit wrongly. Thats what both stand for.

I agree India needs to be more nationalistic and the congress party has to be destroyed but i really hate when people with inferiority complex keep thinking they are Aryan and buy fair&lovely to lie to themselves. If black africa had been like Europe and Europe like Africa, we Indian will be inventing a theory like Dravidian Invasion theory and buying dark&lovely cream and claiming Dravidians are Black Africans. This makes me sick.
A simple advice. Dont assume things about others and dont extra-polate your feelings or emotions unto others. If you can, answer the question, if not, there is always an option to hold the tongue(or in this case rest the fingers).

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
A simple advice. Dont assume things about others and dont extra-polate your feelings or emotions unto others. If you can, answer the question, if not, there is always an option to hold the tongue(or in this case rest the fingers).
As i said your dark skin is not white and that is the difference between Germany and India we are not race based. This is a public form and i dont need to rest when people want India to be Nazi Germany. Dark Skin is true and is not a perosnal statement unless you can prove you have white skin.

Last edited:

johnee

As i said your dark skin is not white and that is the difference between Germany and India we are not race based. This is a public form and i dont need to rest when people want India to be Nazi Germany. Dark Skin is true and is not a perosnal statement unless you can prove you have white skin.
What non-sense!! Read my post carefully, where did I say that I want India to be Nazi Germany?
You seem to be unable to answer a question without getting personal about my supposed dark skin or my supposed admiration for fair skin. The sweeping generalisations show your own inferiority complex. People project their own image(or understanding) on others. So, perhaps, you are dark and desperate to be fair. Perhaps, you are obsessed with fair&lovely and yet are unable to get rid of the dark skin. Perhaps, you have started assuming that, this is natural state for all Indians. You have made assumption about me and I return the favour by making my own sweeping assumptions about you.

Now, lets return to the actual topic:

What does Nazism stand for and what does India stand for? Thats the question. Dont assume anything about me or my motives. Answer the question or not, but please dont troll...

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
let us first become a self respecting nation and stop educating youngsters about foreign culture and colonial and muslim invasion history.then we should instill a sense of pride in everyone of us of being a indian.we should then prosecute those who loot our countries and those intellectuals who collude with the pakistani's in the name of freedom of speech.we should then think of becoming somethinglike israel.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
let us first become a self respecting nation and stop educating youngsters about foreign culture and colonial and muslim invasion history.then we should instill a sense of pride in everyone of us of being a indian.we should then prosecute those who loot our countries and those intellectuals who collude with the pakistani's in the name of freedom of speech.we should then think of becoming somethinglike israel.
How can we "become like Israel" when we have "become a self-respecting nation". This is contradictory.

kumar khokhar

pakistan is only after money of rich nation exactly like a la-whore firstly with america ,killing its own created monsters,nw aftr OBL inident american know

pakistan better ,they are with china to fight against india,and ofcourse for money,giving MFN to india, again to raise money for its militants.why don't they eat

grass ,rather and fight against india for thousand years.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles