If I Speak Out, 'They Will Kill Me'

Zebra

Country flag
I agree. Nehru didn't acted at all. I wrote an article on Nehru's mistake.

Mods/Admin -- Can I start a thread on "Nehru Biggest Mistake" ?? :rolleyes:
name it blunders of Nehru .

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
There is already a thread on "Blunders of Nehru"....I think - I or someone else had started it....Kindly find it...if not there is no harm in discussing it again.....It's always better to be aware of History and Historical blunders such as Nehru as PM of India on insistence of Gandhi, and rejecting the overwhelming majority of committees within Congress supporting Patel or Kriplani and none - take note - none supporting Nehru's candidature, which speaks volumes of his reality and status in Congress - latter on it was his cohorts who were to dominate the Congress and create this false euphoria regarding how Dynamic and Statesmen Nehru was. Even Nobel Prize committee never acknowledged Nehru to be even a valid candidate for any of their awards, which he longed all his life - his international standing also stands exposed!

johnee

I searched for such a thread. I found a thread where Advani is blaming Nehru for Kashmir problem. I think, I will start a new thread about Nehru-ism. In which sub-forum should I post it?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I searched for such a thread. I found a thread where Advani is blaming Nehru for Kashmir problem. I think, I will start a new thread about Nehru-ism. In which sub-forum should I post it?
Johnee ji try 'Politics and Society' - though his blunders surpass any particular theme or category - however this particular sub-forum seems apt!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Pakistan & bangladesh should have never been created.

I hear that even nepal offered to unite with India.

Galaxy

Country flag
IMO, Creation of Pakistan and Bangladesh was good decision after seeing today's situation.

We could have got some lands in Sindh and whole P.O.K. but didn't happened due to Nehru-Gandhi wrong and late decisions.

If there was no partition, There could be lots of communal riots from Kolkatta to Lahore. Or may be not ? But anyway, At least those majority of Islamic extremist are not part of secular India. I can't imagine situation where FATA is part of India. lol

Both Pakistan and Bangladesh are failed nations whereas most likely, we are going to be 3rd largest GDP by 2020-2025.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Pakistan & bangladesh should have never been created.

I hear that even nepal offered to unite with India.
Completely disagree. Partition was an awesome thing. If we had those masses of Pakisatan and BD in India, we would have faced civil war, and breakup of the nation in a short span of time. And that breakup would not have been a smooth breakup into India and Pakistan. We would have split many ways, violently.

We would have been another Somalia, albeit much larger.

Galaxy

Country flag
Completely disagree. Partition was an awesome thing. If we had those masses of Pakisatan and BD in India, we would have faced civil war, and breakup of the nation in a short span of time. And that breakup would not have been a smooth breakup into India and Pakistan. We would have split many ways, violently.

Completely agree.

India would turn into Somalia or Islamic terrorist country India. Insurgent, Jihadi and separatist movement everywhere.

Those parasites could have destroyed Indian culture, tradition and spirit to unbearable loss.

Whatever happened, It turned-out to be Good for us.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Fear mongering.

I dont believe there would have been fire from kolkata to lahore.

But there's no way to be sure so lets not indulge in this.

Naren1987

I agree , can you imagine the ridiculous pseudo-secularism we'd have to put up with?

peacecracker

Current Pakistan is part of Middle East or "West Asia". the Indic regions also have turned into West Asian in Culture. a view of many parts of Pakistan looks not much different from Egypt or Afghanistan. there is another thread somewhere about the plight of eastern(native) Christians of Middle Eastern Countries. They forgot to include Pakistan. Pakistan fits there easily.

India can seek Paki Occupied Kashmir. that's enough.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles