If a war of civilsation happens ...

Country flag
Clash of civilisation's indian angle.. Since the americans are busy fighting their own war, pakistan will want to conquer kashmir from "indian supression." World muslim Ummah wil probably support it.. Since america is otherwise occupied with its own war, china will in all probability launch a second front against india..
Chinese will risk all they have gained for Pakistan?? Is Pakistan really that important to them?? Are they that stupid??

Arunpillai

@ starship enterprise.
Even if such a war be financial in origin, it'll never spin out of control. It'll localised wars.. Its highly unlikely that manoeuvring for economic space by super powers will lead to an Clash of Civilisations.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
If WAR of civilizations happen then aliens will intervene.

Arunpillai

Chinese will risk all they have gained for Pakistan?? Is Pakistan really that important to them?? Are they that stupid??
its a clash of civilisations scenario.. Do you really think india can beat a combined pak china attack on both fronts.. Even if china takes some hits, its nothing that a communist dictatorship can fix in a few years..
Also you seem to underestimate the chinese rivalry with india. With america already a weakening power, india is the only country in this side of world that can challenge her.. Without america to support india, it'd a god sent opportunity for chinese..

Arunpillai

You know Nostradamus predicting the rise of muslim power said they'd attack and over run Europe from northern Africa that is essentialy Egypt, Sudan and Libya. Spain, Italy will be on the forefront of such attacks. And will bear much suffering it seems

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
If a War of Civilizations happens, India must sit aside and let Westerners and Muslims kill each other.

The world will benefit this way.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If a War of Civilizations happens, India must sit aside and let Westerners and Muslims kill each other.

The world will benefit this way.
But with the likes of gpm at the helm we'll be in it from the beginning while china sits back and enjoys.

Country flag
its a clash of civilisations scenario.. Do you really think india can beat a combined pak china attack on both fronts.. Even if china takes some hits, its nothing that a communist dictatorship can fix in a few years..
Also you seem to underestimate the chinese rivalry with india. With america already a weakening power, india is the only country in this side of world that can challenge her.. Without america to support india, it'd a god sent opportunity for chinese..
My question is simply will Chinese put their neck on the chopping block for Pakistan??

KS

Bye bye DFI
You know Nostradamus predicting the rise of muslim power said they'd attack and over run Europe from northern Africa that is essentialy Egypt, Sudan and Libya. Spain, Italy will be on the forefront of such attacks. And will bear much suffering it seems
Yet if I remember correctly Nostra dude also predicted that Hinduism OR the Dharmic religions will have the last laugh in all these things.

Cant remember where I read, but I read these somewhere in his compilation

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Chinese won't act overtly. They aren't a bunch of morons like Pakistanis.

Tronic

I can bet years down the future your type chaps will still be getting off to such stupid scenarios while the Muslims and Xtians of the world kick it back and be chilling together lol. :tea:

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
My question is simply will Chinese put their neck on the chopping block for Pakistan??
They will not. Why should they committ military forces and risk a defeat.

I think Pakistan is being wracked by centripetal forces and might fall apart on its own, maybe with a covert help from India. A direct military action will unite Pakistan for another 10 years.

Country flag
They will not. Why should they committ military forces and risk a defeat.

I think Pakistan is being wracked by centripetal forces and might fall apart on its own, maybe with a covert help from India. A direct military action will unite Pakistan for another 10 years.
Even a defeat followed by an afghan onslaught??

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Even a defeat followed by an afghan onslaught??
Afghanistan never recognized Pakistan. It was the only country to veto Pakistan's entry into the U.N.

As far as most Afghans are considered, Khyber Pakhtunkwa/FATA is Afghan territory occupied by Pakistan. No Afghan recognizes the Durand Line as the Afghan-Pak border...

sanjay

And this is why Pak created Taliban - because it needs to control Afghanistan, and make it into a puppet state where Pashtuns will only think what Pak wants them to think.

Country flag
And this is why Pak created Taliban - because it needs to control Afghanistan, and make it into a puppet state where Pashtuns will only think what Pak wants them to think.
I don't know how true this holds after Pakistan had Aghanistan bear the brunt of two wars and the second one -for something they are responsible for? Aghans I have met were mostly Pashtuns and they hated Pakistanis with a passion the Central Asian afghan origin people have always been funded by and allied towards India since the Northern Alliance days, add to this mix Baluchis, Iranians and Russians and you the making of some nasty times ahead for Pakistan especially with reduced aid. If India has to make an investment and buy the Afghans it is worth it as well as building them up militarily.

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
Anti terror war is not going to start clash of the "civilization". Is the current WoT just that?

A terror attack will not start something like that.

You guys are mixing up a whole bunch of things here and making a mockery of the forum.

Congrats for looking into future. Only visionaries like you can rule out a possibility. My Complements, sir.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
The clash of civilisations is already going on

At some places it is a low key like sanctions on Iran , and the several Anti Muslim steps in Europe

At other places like Afghanistan / AF PAK , Guantanamo Bay , it is more " in your face "

The conflict is between Muslims Versus the rest of Humanity

The only question is WHEN and NOT IF this conflict will get MORE bloodier

And one thing should be clear China IS NOT a friend of Muslims

China tightly controls its muslim population . China doesnt allow Muslim immigration

India will definitely be sucked into this conflict .Pakistan and Bangladesh and the domestic home grown terrorists like Indian Mujahideen ,SIMI will keep us on our toes

ashicjose

1.american power decreases
2.availability of oil decrease
3.china try to control Muslim countries for oil.
4.terrorists attacks increases.
5.western and Israel actions results in a war with muslims.
6.china and russia enter for muslim ..........world war 3.
7.nuclear war takes our world back to 18 th century.
8.coming of mehdi ( anti-Christ ).
9.mehdi will gave victory over victory to muslims.
10.he will capture jerusalem and and rule the world for 7 years(till the judgement day).
11.the one worship him and accept his mark on his/her body will get food and shelter others will be punished.
12.mehdi will show many miracles to make people belive that he his jesus and many Even chosen ones gonna belive him.
13.beware he is coming to catch you.
sorry for my english.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles