Idol Worship

AnantS

Country flag
Give up idol worship. Very illogical practice.
Why? You meant to say God is present in some places and in some not? Will you stop worshipping Guru Granth Sahib? Stop having illogical practice of treating it as person? Awaking it ? Fanning It? Putting it to sleep? Carrying it in Palkhi? Washing floor with milk?

indiatester

Country flag
A person who questions Hinduism is by default a Muslim. Great Hindu logic. Keep it up.
You are deflecting. I didn't say you were muslim. I however wanted to discuss Islam and Mohammad first to know how objective you were.
Clearly you are not.

Brood Father

Country flag
Like I once said ...@genius is Evangelicaltard
Your ideological Christianity is marred with umpteen instances which are enough to put evangelical like you to shame
Dude you are champions of witchcraft , killing free thinking women
You are the ones who burned Copernicus to death and poor gallelio has to retract his statement and come in accordance with church though now history proved that your church were wrong
On cusp of 4th century AD , your people in the name of Jesus burned entire Rome , killed all the pagans and Jews

Talking about money , Saar you guys convert poor people by use of money only
Your Vatican is one of the most richest institutions around the world

Though I agree with you that mother Teresa was a saint who helped a lot of poor souls, but it was not becuase of Christianity , she was a saint becuase she was a good person
Hinduism too has loads of saints who sacrificed everything for greater good of society , and they didn't do it for publicity
Mahatama Gandhi , swami Vivekananda , ram Krishna paramhansa , gajanan maharaja are just a small tip of iceberg

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
A person who questions Hinduism is by default a Muslim. Great Hindu logic. Keep it up.
You keep talking against Hindus and never talk about your Pedophile God... or perhaps you are just a low class convert to Christianity and think of some suited booted white man. Remember that even those converts are considered as Dalit Muslims/Christians and STILL treated as low class feeding on freebies of Missionaries.

I once asked a Christian, What's the difference between Hindus and Christians?
He replied, "Hindus treat human beings like lepers, whereas Christians treat lepers like human beings. That's the difference."
Catch my drift? That's why Christianity produces Mother Teresa, whereas Hindu society produces Asaram Bapu.
You are talking about Christianity a lot now, so let me take on both Islam and Christianity and expose it.

Islam creates the "Super heros" like Osama,Bagdadi and follow a Pedo God, while that Mother Teresa was a pawn used by missionaries to harvest the souls using their poverty.A lot of these Missionaries won't even help a poor unless they convert.

God knows what would that Teresa might have done if she was a man... you know Christianity produces GAY and PEDOPHILE Pastors/Bishops like a assemble line inside Factory called Church.Basically LOT of those GAY and PEDOPHILE becomes Pastors/Bishops so they can satisfy their twisted sexual fantasies with kids under the shadow of Jesus and Church. :tsk:

On top of that(subject of sexual abuse of kids by Padres) Pope just says that the "God weeps" and keeps on this free travel across the world. A LOT of Western Christians are becoming Atheist since they are frustrated of their Religion since it can't answer a lot of questions and they come to India.No one goes to Western nation for that purpose.While IDIOTS like you stay in India like some harami and abuse Hinduism from where you originated.What a shameless retard you LOW level CONVERTS are. :dude:

Below is TRUE for Muslims and Christians and HILARIOUS. :rofl:

morality - 20100520-Islam and christianmopope.jpg

After seeing all the infernal profanity hurled at you, leaving the subject aside, I must say I can understand your frustration.
We can also understand your frustration. :lol:

It's very easy to question Hinduism but when your Religion is questioned then you guys get so hurt.

Islam religion of peace.jpg

=======================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

He replied, "Hindus treat human beings like lepers, whereas Christians treat lepers like human beings. That's the difference."

Catch my drift? That's why Christianity produces Mother Teresa, whereas Hindu society produces Asaram Bapu.
Chutye who told you that majority of Hindus idolizes Gandhi and Asaram ?

We take pride in Bose, Dogra Rulers, Pratap and Shivaji.

Like me there will be many who consider both irrelevant.

------------------

Now coming back to what Christianity gives ?

Do i need to remind your littleind how Pope was crying few yaars back about the sex scandalous in Church :lol:

How do you know Mother Teresa wasn't sexually abused by some "father"

Also, Christian world gives us Beastality p**n which your kind enjoy even Pig P@#n :lol:

Really

Bornubus

Hindu Asaram made Humans into Doggy while Christian makes Doggy into Human :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Chutye who told you that majority of Hindus idolizes Gandhi and Asaram ? We take pride in Bose, Dogra Rulers, Pratap and Shivaji.
Like me there will be many who consider both irrelevant.
------------------
Now coming back to what Christianity gives ?
Do i need to remind your littleind how Pope was crying few yaars back about the sex scandalous in Church :lol:
How do you know Mother Teresa wasn't sexually abused by some "father"
Also, Christian world gives us Beastality p**n which your kind enjoy even Pig P@#n :lol:
Really
We take pride in the below fighters too... I was expecting YOU to post this. As a FACT it was the first time in Indian history some local power dethroned mighty Mogul Empire and the Mogul Emperor simply surrendered as he was too terrified ie. Fateh Diwas(on 1783) where Sikh army dethroned and carved out a marble of Mogul throne and put it in Golden Temple.

Now how can some low level COWARD CONVERTS take pride in these people below?

vayuu1

Country flag

The basic difference between hindu and Christians, Muslims and Hindus, christianity believes in lured conversions, islam believes in forced conversion, while hinduism focuses on changing person not his religion, we don't force; we don't lure, Hindus have had far greater personalities as well, vivekananda, Ram krishna paramhansa, vinoba bhave , baba aamte,more recently, neem karori baba ,dogre ji maharaj,karpatri ji and ramana maharishi,not to forget swami dayanand saraswati, raja ram mohan roy, all these guys are far greater than one can ever imagine and the list is so huge m

Chak De India

Bornubus

We take pride in the below fighters too... I was expecting YOU to post this. As a FACT it was the first time in Indian history some local power dethroned mighty Mogul Empire and the Mogul Emperor simply surrendered as he was too terrified ie. Fateh Diwas(on 1783) where Sikh army dethroned and carved out a marble of Mogul throne and put it in Golden Temple.

Now how can some low level COWARD CONVERTS take pride in these people below?

Rock - Banda Singh Minhas was from my clan and i am proud to be associated with him, i made a thread on him in members corner of DFI. Do check.

He was originally a Hindu Bairaigi (possibly Naga Sadhu) and his real name was Lakshman.

Blackwater

Rock - Banda Singh Minhas was from my clan and i am proud to be associated with him, i made a thread on him in members corner of DFI. Do check.

He was originally a Hindu Bairaigi (possibly Naga Sadhu) and his real name was Lakshman.

all sikhs were Hindus before we did not land from mars :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Bornubus

all sikhs were Hindus before we did not land from mars :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Ha ha, i visited Badrinath few days back (early June) and surprised to see that many Sikhs who came to Hemkund Sahib also visit Badrinath temple like Hindus.

There were as many as 30 Langar on the way from Rishikesh to Joshimath, and speaking of which we enjoyed the Desi Ghee "parsada" twice :)

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Ha ha, i visited Badrinath few days back (early June) and surprised to see that many Sikhs who came to Hemkund Sahib also visit Badrinath temple like Hindus.

There were as many as 30 Langar on the way from Rishikesh to Joshimath, and speaking of which we enjoyed the Desi Ghee "parsada" twice :)
Badrinath, that area is my home town :D

sydsnyper

Country flag
Hey Dude, glad you brought up Asaram, here is a list of your brothers of mother Teresa who were, you know,...engaged in loving kids way more than necessary.... BTW, this is just a list of people who were caught, the real list of crimes and the frock wearing pedophiles is much bugger and more horrifying...

Fun Fact: Some of them were shipped from NY to the Vatican and established as Bishops in the holy cathedral established in the same region where the empire that crucified Jesus had its capital.....

http://bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/PriestDBbylastName-A.html

The Last Stand

Country flag

The same Mother Teresa that let people die painfully and without medicine "for Christ"? Pray, tell me how is she any better than Asaram Bapu.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
In 21st century you dont have anyother option like goin to forest and meditate by doing gyan yoga or the raj yoga.
what you can do is only bhakti yoga and thats what krishna told in Gita. Do bhakti by singing, chanting meditating or offering prayer to a statue

it only shows your belief in the creator that all important is.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

So you judge entire Hinduism based on one guy? Says a lot about your stupid mentality.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

That christian must be a genius like you.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles