Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by Dovah, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle War Mongerer Veteran Member Senior Member

Sorry, we rely on stats rather than BBC. Thank you.:)

2. OrangeFlorian

OrangeFlorian Anon Supreme Senior Member

Oh please even I don't rely on the BBC.
    I'm not a leftist.

3. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

One of my friends advised a grumpy female tourist to visit Vatican because people over there prefer kids over grown up women. I heard that the official British church has got similar taste, so much so that such romantic encounters never get reported to the police.

Tricking people into believing that a prostitute was actually a virgin and gave birth to a messiah was the scam of millennium.

4. OrangeFlorian

And what the hell does your friends thoughts on a priests taste in children's pussy juice have to do with peasant rebellions?
    [​IMG]

5. Screambowl

Screambowl Ghanta Senior Member? Senior Member

6. HeinzGud

HeinzGud Senior Member Senior Member

I don't think size is a huge issue. USA is much larger than India. But they manage to do things better than India. I believe India don't utilize it's resources properly in the first place.

7. OrangeFlorian

Accepting you have problems is the first step. There is nothing wrong with that.

HeinzGud likes this.
  8. Screambowl

Yes next time when India bombs some arab country for oil and capture few ports in Lanka in the name of fight against terrorism and getting all resource in its control it will be easier for us Indians to generate more profit for 1.25 Billion population. We will have more money and we will manage better.
    Then ask me this question again. :)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    Hemu Vikram Aditya likes this.
  9. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

This is exactly what we expect from the British, because if they don't then we will be forced to show them the mirror.

10. OrangeFlorian

Tell that to yourself first. Don't push your problems onto other people who don't know you and have moved on just to make yourself feel better. Only crazy people do that.

India22 likes this.
  11. OrangeFlorian

I'm fucking 15 and I've already realized that a long time ago.

"OOOOOOOO I fell off my bike" "Its the Britishers fault"
    "OOOOOOOO My life sucks" "Its the Britishers fault"
    "OOOOOOOO I'm poor and on welfare and I have 7 kids to feed" "Its the Britishers fault"
    "OOOOOOOO You won't give me muh reparations moneez that I didn't work for myself" "raycisss!!!!!"
    "I'm gonna force your government to illegally take money from you in the form of taxation for my reparations by force even if they didn't personally do anything to me"

I've really just had enough of that whiny entitled college commie shit.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  12. India22

India22 Regular Member

Actually we dont do it. But British have a problem of downplaying their role, I have interacted with British members in an international forum, where I and a few Indian member had to regularly face British members who tried to prove British rule in India was not that bad. Each time we humiliated them. It is common western tendency to say that we civilized you, without us there would be no India etc.

13. Screambowl

It's the fault of people like you and me
    we were not united invaders took the advantage now surrounding are two Islamic countries and India itself has 200 Million Muzzies .

Hindus were rich but then came Britishers who again looted us by diving us . They made us ashamed in our own eyes, Insulted us for wearing, and eating the indigenous food. Insulted us for reading scriptures And you think they civilised us.

Our ancestors became poor and if had not produced 7 kids Hindus would be extinct.

It's not a joke.

14. sthf

sthf Senior Member Senior Member

@HeinzGud

Dude, despite the fact that I explained to you how the Indian law works you are still shitting all over the thread. Let me repeat it once again. Now if you keep repeating vague BS, I'll know that you are just here to troll.

1)Indian law dictates that a woman can accuse anybody and I literally mean anybody of rape i.e. Abraham Lincoln and the FIR gets registered. That FIR becomes a part of NCRB and the case gets to courts where the onus is on the man to prove himself innocent. The only evidence needed for the FIR is the word of accuser, no physical evidence, no forensic evidence, no evidence what so ever. And also no punishment for falsely accusing whatsoever.

2) Domestic violence against women again don't need any evidence I.e. no physical or forensic evidence.

3) Same goes for anti dowry laws.

DingDong likes this.
  15. Indx TechStyle

I was not replying you either.

16. Screambowl

Hard Brexit could cost Scotland £2,000 a head and 80,000 jobs
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...scotland-lose-80000-jobs-and-cost-2000-a-head

Calls for UK to stay in single market likely to grow after Fraser of Allander Institute’s report says leaving would shrink Scottish economy by £8bn in a decade
    The Scottish economy would suffer a severe shock if the UK has a “hard Brexit”, losing up to 80,000 jobs and seeing wages fall by £2,000 a head per year, an economics thinktank has warned.

The Fraser of Allander Institute (FAI) has told the Scottish parliament that entirely leaving the EU single market – known as a hard Brexit – would see the Scottish economy decline by 5% overall, or by £8bn within a decade.

and there you go

Scottish government to intervene in article 50 case, says Sturgeon
    First minister says Scotland should be formally consulted as triggering article 50 would ‘deprive Scottish people of rights’

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/08/scottish-parliament-nicola-sturgeon-article-50-case

17. OrangeFlorian

Well obviously it wasn't justifiable in any way but then again its also been 7 decades. Not to mention most of the colonial administration isn't really alive anymore.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So I really can't push any blame onto people that weren't involved.

18. Indx TechStyle

So, whoever doesn't support UK is a commie.
    For 7 kids remark, India's fertility rate is even lower than world average and overall population growth rate ideal against countries of its class. Biggest gainer in HDI in recent years, India didn't work for itself? India's per capita income growth rate is many folds hire.

Well felling of bicycle is utter bull$hit cited by no one but here is British fault.
    [​IMG]
    Agree or not, India would have become a much better place today if it wasn't colonized.

19. Indx TechStyle

Sure, let's assess about India's position 70 years ago and today in world arena.

20. sthf

sthf Senior Member Senior Member

Looks like that Shashi Tharoor video was tailor made especially for you. Look it up.

Hemu Vikram Aditya likes this.