IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolaha

Sohbat ka assar... Say what you want about us to further your agendas but I just want to point out here "Pakistan is not going down the drain". Gutter main jayen Pakistan ke dushman!
Most of Pakistan's enemies are inside Pakistan! And most of the Pakistanis are an antithesis to the idea and thereby existence of Pakistan!
Thinking about it, only one of your wishes would work, not both for sure! :p

Awesome

Maybe until the time your sites get banned in India you hate spreading scums on earth.
The Indians that matter (the majority) are very much aware of who we are and that we genuinely give equal and honest treatment to people regardless of their nationality, religion, caste or creed. You guys don't even know how to do that, these concepts are alien to you guys. We don't run the forum as Pakistanis but as an international outfit that discusses primarily Pakistan. You guys on the other hand came into existence when we kicked most of your major players out.

You guys are your own worst enemies and then out of your jealous tantrums keep coming up with new stories about sometimes calling us ISI agents and then calling us terrorists, haters, and what not. I know you think this will help you get traffic but anyone who spends an honest time with us will know all that you guys are saying is a load of crap.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
The Indians that matter (the majority) are very much aware of who we are and that we genuinely give equal and honest treatment to people regardless of their nationality, religion, caste or creed. You guys don't even know how to do that, these concepts are alien to you guys. We don't run the forum as Pakistanis but as an international outfit that discusses primarily Pakistan. You guys on the other hand came into existence when we kicked most of your major players out.

You guys are your own worst enemies and then out of your jealous tantrums keep coming up with new stories about sometimes calling us ISI agents and then calling us terrorists, haters, and what not. I know you think this will help you get traffic but anyone who spends an honest time with us will know all that you guys are saying is a load of crap.
Is that why you allowed the posting of morphed pictures of Tibet and Thailand earthquake and flood victims as atrocities on Rohingya Muslims?. And the thread stayed there for good 40days before it got deleted once your propaganda was on watch list of ministry of home affairs and the risk of getting blocked in India.

blank_quest

Country flag

hope some calories of yours got burnt by ranting like this! we will keep helping you lose calories! Have a healthy stay!:pound:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yeah we saw that with the Burma Genocide thread and how you ran for over a month and then quickly deleted it once GoI started banning hate sites. Why didn't you stand by what you "work hard" for?

Awesome

The mask slips. Good that you've admitted to using cyber attacks on the old forum
Even though you knew what I meant, and once again the stench of desperation to twist words is clear for the official record I'm pointing out, I meant "Banned your collective arses".

Awesome

Yeah we saw that with the Burma Genocide thread and how you ran for over a month and then quickly deleted it once GoI started banning hate sites. Why didn't you stand by what you "work hard" for?
Freedom of speech entails user generated content has to be officially pointed out to us as being faked. We won't get a divine revalation that something is faked or out of context. Once we were made aware we removed it.

Just like anyone and everyone was free to post anything, anyone and everyone was free to point out/comment on its authenticity.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
We don't run the forum as Pakistanis but as an international outfit that discusses primarily Pakistan.
That's a lie. I used to frequent that place in 2010, and towards the beginning of 2011. It is laughable to say that you have been "even handed" or "impartial". It is a Pakistani forum that has always had immense amount of anti-India content, and has always been a tough place for Indians with an Indian POV, or Indian perspective.

I will do my bit to have your site placed on the watch-list in India. I do not see your forum adding any value for the average Indian (or any Indian for that matter).

Awesome

PDF the cyber-nuts of Gazwa-e-pak got Busted! so spill that frustrations here!:pound:
See its great you guys got these cute little nicknames... Whats great is for any sane and raitonal person you are coming off as a pagal khana.

blank_quest

Country flag
Freedom of speech entails user generated content has to be officially pointed out to us as being faked. We won't get a divine revalation that something is faked or out of context. Once we were made aware we removed it.

Just like anyone and everyone was free to post anything, anyone and everyone was free to point out/comment on its authenticity.
nice rhetoric! :laugh:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Hahaha. The thread ran for 40 days. One of the Indian posters pointed out the fakes too. But still ran for over a month.

Awesome

That's a lie. I used to frequent that place in 2010, and towards the beginning of 2011. It is laughable to say that you have been "even handed" or "impartial". It is a Pakistani forum that has always had immense amount of anti-India content, and has always been a tough place for Indians.

I will do my bit to have your site placed on the watch-list in India. I do not see your forum adding any value for the average Indian.
We try to be completely fair. Toughness and ease in debates is something I cannot guarantee and its open. But an equal opportunity to defend India and criticize anything is something I will guarantee till the very end.

If any mistakes have happened you can point it out and I will either make amends or give an explanation.

blank_quest

Country flag
See its great you guys got these cute little nicknames... Whats great is for any sane and raitonal person you are coming off as a pagal khana.
come-on ! pakistan is the greatest pagal khana ! it has Greatest Mads like zahil hamid!:pound:

Awesome

Hahaha. The thread ran for 40 days. One of the Indian posters pointed out the fakes too. But still ran for over a month.
It is still running - its hot news. Faked content has been removed.

We are every bit concerned over protecting unnecessary loss of life and presenting correct information, if Indian government would have contacted us, we would abide by all valid legal requests as per norms. However we won't compromise on the integrity of the freedom of Internet.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Seems like Pakis cant withstand any type of defeat like a brave human.Instead they deny,start mud slinging and derailing any topic and invent conspiracy theories.

Your international outfit is actually International Online Terrorist Outfit spreading hate and false propoganda.

Being thrashed in wars and even in proxy wars you started spreading rumours on new medium of TERRORISM.No wonder Pakistan is a perfect terrorist nation.Even after being caught you are still in denial mode just like your official state actor terrorist Rehman Malik.

Your sites are filled with fabricated material whether its distortion of history, denial mode,conspiracy theories.And now you are getting hard time getting thrashed by Indian members on your own Paki forums.It's a perfect site for agencies like ISI to spread rumours and FOOL their foolish jahil kaum but Indians are putting water on it increasing lot of site traffic.

You can send only terrorist to kill innocent this is the official religion of yours.You are indeed a blur on Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.