IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Can anyone give me the list of the websites blocked..

Because I can still see a very popular urdu site online hosting fake pictures of Burma and Assam riot victims and exhorting the readers.

Kesang

That particular thread was opened on the 13th. deleted today after ISPs blocked the URL.

Till then, the damage was done. Why did it take 7 days to delete that thread? There was active for 7 days with so many posts with some posts being deleted by a mod means mods were watching and allowed the thread to continue.
and most of images of those thread are absolutely fake. They posted pics from other part of world.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Can anyone give me the list of the websites blocked..

Because I can still see a very popular urdu site online hosting fake pictures of Burma and Assam riot victims and exhorting the readers.
You can report the site. Address of home sec posted earlier.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
The forum management itself may not be responsible for the images - having been a former Admin at PDF, I can speak from experience that the forum was always hard to moderate given its size and the number of daily posts/threads and typically most mods would moderate sections that they were interested in/posting in first, and then get around to the reported posts etc.

If however the cached copies of the relevant webpages show the management team encouraging or tolerating the alleged behavior, then that does raise questions, but since I have not see those threads or any evidence of the forum management encouraging such content, till now, I personally would not make allegations like those on this thread.
Unfortunately for them we have saved the cache content of that thread which was actually started on July 13th. They had more than 1 month to delete such content. And not to mention that the poster who posted such content took permission of the management if you go through the thread.

Here we have saved the thread in pdf format

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/93747314/Fake Propaganda by Pakistani - Burma.zip

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I stand corrected as dd has pointed out. 13 July it is. One month and seven days.

Executioner

Really I enjoy in Paki defence forum arguing with them, see them after proofing wrong, there faces get pissed off and strap down into personal attack even they can't resist that and afterwards they say why you Indian come to Pakistan defence form. Frustrated people living in fantasy country with false history.

By way they also faced DDOS attack earlier.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Isnt it that PDF is ISPR's mouthpiece??????someone said long back ie 2yrs back here might be rithesh or AV.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Don't post OT posts. Stop personal attacks against AJTR. If you have relevant information post it otherwise refrain from it. If you have problems with any posts please report it. And don't feed the trolls

Agnostic Muslim

From PDF to DFI.....Made the change.......:cool2:
It appears that PDF management will continue to resort to vindictive and childish behavior - my moniker on PDF has been changed to 'Sahih' with an avatar of a 'bouncing pooh bear' :laugh: , and post count manually distorted to reflect fewer posts.

It is attitudes like these across almost every institution in Pakistan that have ensured that the country is going down the drain.

Last edited:

Awesome

It appears that PDF management will continue to resort to vindictive and childish behavior - my moniker on PDF has been changed to 'Sahih' with an avatar of a 'bouncing pooh bear' :laugh: , and post count manually distorted to reflect fewer posts.

It is attitudes like these across almost every institution in Pakistan that have ensured that the country is going down the drain.
Sohbat ka assar... Say what you want about us to further your agendas but I just want to point out here "Pakistan is not going down the drain". Gutter main jayen Pakistan ke dushman!

Thanks once again to all the people on this thread to passionately work round the clock to divert traffic to our website :).

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Sohbat ka assar... Say what you want about us to further your agendas but I just want to point out here "Pakistan is not going down the drain". Gutter main jayen Pakistan ke dushman!

Thanks once again to all the people on this thread to passionately work round the clock to divert traffic to our website :).
Maybe until the time your sites get banned in India you hate spreading scums on earth.

blank_quest

Country flag

this again shows how pakis are so despo for external aid! they cant even run a websites without INDIAN AID!!:pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.