IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair

This time social media made the difference from earlier times .
Once again that's a simplistic assumption. Social media did make a difference, but it was only one of the difference makers.

It's been established that what made the difference was proper and timely delivery of services at the ground level across vast swathes of this land.

Social media cut both ways, while it assisted the ruling party in some states, in others, particularly TN, it played a big role in their election rout.

But this is not the thread for these discussions.

Jameson Emoni

Sometimes i feel the Chinese did the right thing to ban this western propaganda shits , they are proud of their culture and dont have any inferiority complex with the west unlike us
I do not think it is the question of inferiority complex or cultural pride; it is the question of understanding propaganda oriented nature of western media. Chinese have done a remarkable job in understanding and countering propaganda directed at them.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
It's unfortunate we lost the information battle/propaganda war against the Pakis. Much of the world and media thinks that while India lost a MiG, it failed to do any damage to the Pakis and that no F-16s were shot down even though that knucklehead Gafoora admitted that one pilot had been admitted in their military hospital saying he was Indian (turned out to be one of the two Paki pilots who ejected after being shot out of the sky).

The issues concerning propaganda are complex and numerous but it is a well known fact that propaganda can be one of the main weapons used in psychological warfare and can significantly affect the outcome of a war - even a skirmish that happened after Balakot. Instead of weakening Paki morale in general we have instead propped it up many notches by failing to counter their propaganda.
That's why we are here. To kick and neutralize Porki arse.

If you expect western media to give you validation for downing an F 16 then forget it. Now, the real purge of anti nationals and Lutyens durbaris must begin.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag

Deathstar

Country flag
Lol, as usual paki forgot their begging aukaat. Umpire wasn't DJ ISPR to spin 3=2=1=out.

One paki ****** came on horse, dressed as an Arab with robe and towel head to stadium. Another paki Abdul was with a sign the tea was fantastic.

Guess what sign Indians are sporting on ground now #PKMKB

Happy fathers day.
Who cares about signs when we are beating the shit out of them on the ground , totla sarfaraz was quite barking ,ab muuh band hogaya well i would love if someone flashes photoshopped Imran Khan on his Uncle Niazi sigbins surrender while surrounded by Modi , Amit Shah etc

Chimpoo

Country flag
Calm down folks, people outside India don't care much for this so called "Propaganda". Go to reddit, twitter or any other famous websites, and attitude of outsiders is mostly. "Meh, these two countries at it again"..
"Meh, these two countries at it again"

I suspect this is more design than accident and reflects the effective control of media and information by the US.

This arrangement suits both America and India. Of course both countries are too important not to have cordial relations with.

India doesn't want to internationalise the Kashmir dispute.

America doesn't want the world scrutinising the close strategic relationship with Pakistan ,without whose "cooperation" détente with China and the defeat of the Soviets in Afghanistan probably would not have happened. The Americans also want to downplay the events of 1971.and not have them brought out in western public consciousness.

Right now, the US are also doing a little favour for India,by highlighting alleged abuses of Muslims of Xinjiang by the Chinese authorities. By doing so they take the bite out of Pakistani protests about any supposed human rights abuses by India in Kashmir. Pakistan of course being currently entwined strategically and economically with China. America wants to weaken that partnership.

Last edited:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
When looking back retrospectively, one gets depressed that how a highly professional and caliber airforce has to clutch at straws against inbred, jihadi airforce.

Reminds me of saying "Jab khuda meherbaan toh ghadha pehelwan"

Paki makes fun of abhinandan while I can almost guarantee that abhinandan will smoke all paki airforce pilots in written test and flying if competed in neutral venue.

An32 pilot was an IIT graduate but inbred gafoora and paki awaam made fun of crash although their aukaat doesn't even compare to pubic hair of pilot. He was flying 40 year old Soviet junk just like abhinandan.

All this led me to the conclusion that we as a society weren't mature enough or too high on secularism and Ghandian coolaid.

IIT and NIT graduated pilots gets beaten up by inbred, Salwar farting, low IQ, good for nothing Abdul all because our politicians were too busy in siphoning off money.

Curse Papatma Gandhi and his vote bank.

Deathstar

Country flag
When looking back retrospectively, one gets depressed that how a highly professional and caliber airforce has to clutch at straws against inbred, jihadi airforce.

Reminds me of saying "Jab khuda meherbaan toh ghadha pehelwan"

Paki makes fun of abhinandan while I can almost guarantee that abhinandan will smoke all paki airforce pilots in written test and flying if competed in neutral venue.

An32 pilot was an IIT graduate but inbred gafoora and paki awaam made fun of crash although their aukaat doesn't even compare to pubic hair of pilot. He was flying 40 year old Soviet junk just like abhinandan.

All this led me to the conclusion that we as a society weren't mature enough or too high on secularism and Ghandian coolaid.

IIT and NIT graduated pilots gets beaten up by inbred, Salwar farting, low IQ, good for nothing Abdul all because our politicians were too busy in siphoning off money.

Curse Papatma Gandhi and his vote bank.
True blood boils man , despite having such a huge budget we are flying 40 year old junks while VIPs have their planes replaced heck Italian bar dancer prioritised VIP choppers over IAF , losing gems in such crashes is more depressing than losing them in a battle , i bet IAF guys are boiling with revenge

vampyrbladez

Country flag
True blood boils man , despite having such a huge budget we are flying 40 year old junks while VIPs have their planes replaced heck Italian bar dancer prioritised VIP choppers over IAF , losing gems in such crashes is more depressing than losing them in a battle , i bet IAF guys are boiling with revenge
We still took down the F 16 and are getting Rafales this September! Stop whining!

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
This video appears to be different from the 2 videos I cited
so, who has been lying about this mysterious shooting down of f16?
Are you still following the news? Paki has given credit of Mig 21 and their imaginary shot down su30 to f16 from jf17. So who is slapping cheeni now? What will cheen do with below patch? Burn it?

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/chi...-patches-after-iafs-balakot-airstrike-2039066

Apparently paki twin seater f16 only had 1 pilot. Keep following the news, slowly all skeletons will be out.

Those who backed paki narrative now risk losing their credibility. We know inside out of pakis and we tried to explain to you. A paki won't even speak truth in mothers womb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles