IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
We desperately need a department of 'Publicity' (propaganda) under the ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Like the Germans under Goebbels. Damn! Even the Pakis are one up! And we seem unconcerned about this very important dimension of geopolitics.

itsme

Country flag
That's what I have been saying , all IAF needed to do was release a little proof ,not much just a little ,I gave them benefit of doubt that operations are ongoing ,and dynamics can change ,but post elections I expected something .
The poster who was talking about IAF blasted a few f-16s in march and sent pakis a message that we will not claim it if you don't announce it was so so bad if true ,I mean what was the rationale behind it ,that they had to face paki retaliation if India claims it?
I believe we have no credible proof of downed f-16 and pilots who died ,means proper pics and videos , heck I think we might not have that for even balakot.
That's the same thing paki cricket team planned to mock Indians with ,and they might still do it.
Question is how will fans counter it and how will Indian cricket players react ,I believe there's chance of riot among fans.
Now I am frustrated, just get the names of dead pilot with pics or f-16 wreckage or the rajnath's third surgical strike, something to burn paki asses ,they are running around with bloodied pics of abhi mocking in worst possible ways ,it's boiling my blood.
I agree. This govt has been a disappointment until now when it comes to PR for this incident. At least release the Balakot proof. But no they dont want to, I am not sure what they are thinking.

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Yep, it's very disappointing. Look I am not the one from proof brigade ,I trust our armed forces as they don't have history of lying like porkis ,and even here I wouldn't have cared if pakis had not got Abhinandan and built a whole narrative around it with breaking the so called international POW rules or something when they paraded him in bloodied condition , my itch is just for the counter of that , isn't the blood of IAF boiling woth this mockery ,that they wouldn't counter it with pics/videos of destroyed paki planes or ammo dumps or roasted jehadis ,even if they are satisfied with what they have done ALLEGEDLY ,the world doesn't know and in general the world don't need to know but for abhi pics we should release our own pics/videos ,tit for tat .
Pakis are running around with their heads on 7th sky, even after getting brutally fucked .
There was news of us moving loc and not allowing pakis to come back and some serious tries from porkis where they suffered a lot of casaulities ,heck release pics of a few dead paki soldiers. OR is it a branch thing that abhi got captured so it's up to IAF to release proof.
True man , blood absolutely boils ,Pakis are uploading Abhis pics as humiliation , cant even counter , i am pissed off at this political leaders , once elections finished everyone has forgotten about that , dont want to demoralise IAF folks

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
That was ISI propaganda that India was ready for missile strikes to pressure us to deescalate
No, it's true. There was absolutely no incentive for Pakis to release Abhinandan without getting anything in return. Even this question was asked point blank to Modi by Rajat sharma. He laughed and said "Raaz ko Raaz rehne do (Let it be a secret) ". Opposition leaders were getting ready for candle light march for Abhinandan and optics would have ruined BJP prospects in elections. Remember the phrase "Qatal ki raat"?

mayfair

isn't the blood of IAF boiling woth this mockery
Did the IAF blood boil when their chief was called a liar by the chief of the opposition political party?

Did the IAF blood boil when their own ex-chief ran his mouth running down the LCA programme, calling it a three-legged cheetah?

Did the IAF blood boil when Ajay Ahuja was murdered in cold blood and his mutilated remains returned to India? The same IAF called off a strike by a Jaguar jet on an airfield that would have taken out both Badmash and Musharraf.

Our forces take the Dushmani mein bhi ek sharafat rakhte hain bit very seriously, while the dushman discarded all sharafat long time ago.

This is why you have the likes of Gen. Bikram Singh and Lt. Gen. Syed Ata Hasnain praising the professionalism of Napaki faujis, despite being more aware than us that the lot of them are terrorists.

This is because our forces are firmly under the civvie thumb and it's institutionalised that keep your head down and take the hits that come your way, regardless of who is in power.

But in this case I believe we ARE being unfair to the IAF. The raid and aftermath was one colossal failure for the Napakis. Not only do their much vaunted weapons not work, but they have effectively ensured that in next scenario there will be no restrictive RoEs and it will be shoot first and ask questions later.

Listen, we can moan as much as we want, but at the end of it, I trust IAF as an institution to take the right, progressive steps regardless of a few bad apples here and there.

akk

Country flag
We desperately need a department of 'Publicity' (propaganda) under the ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Like the Germans under Goebbels. Damn! Even the Pakis are one up! And we seem unconcerned about this very important dimension of geopolitics.
The serious lack of propaganda, closed airspace, requests for talks, escalations within pak only have one common theme..... Something big is yet to common.
I remember modi saying.... This was pilot project, real will follow.
I do not want to spoil my post by including baba's tweets here, but they point in the same direction. I remember a baba tweet in Dec last year...... "how would you feel if you woke up in the morning and told that iaf has bombed terror camps in pakistan?"

ashdoc

Country flag
For something big to happen let the Rafales and S 400 missiles come . Then we have advantage over Pak . Wait for three four years for government to wash away congress created rot .

ashdoc

Country flag
I never questioned the paki failed attack infact I have written and defended IAF on this forum ,I am just asking for counter for Abhinandan's bloodied pics which are now a MEME , India is only shit country which brutally show its losses but hide it's kills ,even when the opponent mocks you in your face after a massive terror attack.
I don't want to know all of it I don't care ,I trust IAF but I just want a single pic/video of any of the attacks ,paki pilotS, f-16 wreckage, blown out paki f-16s ,some bloodied rotten corpses of paki soldiers feat balakot anything to counter paki meme attacks.
I mean pakis hide their losses and over glorify their kills and most of the time lie about it.
OR
There's other explanation that we really don't have any kind of proof for any of the attacks ,except the technical ones like radar signatures etc which can't be shared.
so next time AFTER THE TERROR ATTACK ,we might invest in a little pic or video PR too ,coz Indians living all around the world fail to counter such things and they have self respect too ,they feel the shame ,the mockery and they have nothing to counter .
Sometimes I feel many NRI's turn secular, India hating or convert just because of the low self esteem while pakis are high on imaginary victories be it modern wars/skirmishes or ancient history.
In fact the Modi government and its popularity increased due to increased perception of Pakistani threat both among Indians and NRIs . So the balakot strike and it's aftermath had the effect of unifying the people behind the BJP . Most Indians don't give shit for pakis trolling on Facebook. They feel positive about the Modi government and it's response to Pak sponsored terror .

mayfair

So the balakot strike and it's aftermath had the effect of unifying the people behind the BJP .
Not really, Pravin Patil's analysis clearly debunked this notion that Balakot had anything significant to do with the election results.

Even in the past such correlations have been sketchy at best.

1. After Kargil, BJP won 182 seats, same as in 1998, though they were expected to win more. Moreover, they lost many seats in UP, where Kargil had a pronounced effect due to number of servicemen and martyrs and also the returning victorious jawans.

2. After 26/11, INC increased their seats to 216.

ashdoc

Country flag
Not really, Pravin Patil's analysis clearly debunked this notion that Balakot had anything significant to do with the election results.

Even in the past such correlations have been sketchy at best.

1. After Kargil, BJP won 182 seats, same as in 1998, though they were expected to win more. Moreover, they lost many seats in UP, where Kargil had a pronounced effect due to number of servicemen and martyrs and also the returning victorious jawans.

2. After 26/11, INC increased their seats to 216.
This time social media made the difference from earlier times .

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Calm down folks, people outside India don't care much for this so called "Propaganda". Go to reddit, twitter or any other famous websites, and attitude of outsiders is mostly. "Meh, these two countries at it again". The Air forces and govt. officials on the other hand have detailed information of what happened, and studies being done on the tactics employed by IAF fighters. 2 M2K fighters held of at least 10 JF-17s. Those who need to know, know the truth. Blokes like us are really not that important except for crying on the internet.

shankyz

Country flag
What Pak has learnt after Pulwama is that there WILL be a disproportionate response to each and every Pak-sponsored terrorist attack on Indian soil.

Cost will be extremely high to BOTH Pak Civil and Military.

Pak businesses will be hit, Airspace closed, FATF pressure will be omnipresent, Diplomatic pressure extreme, LOC will be kept hot by us 24x7.

Positive takeaways from Balakot:
- Information warfare Wing
- Tri-service SOC
- Defence Cyber Agency
- Investments in stand-off weapons
- Investments in AWACS
- Fast-track induction of ASTRA BVRAAM
- Fast-track integration of Su30MKI + Brahmos
- Importance of Sniper rifles @ LOC

The message has been sent LOUD & CLEAR.

Screws are being readied to be tightened. Next 5 years will be for internal cleansing @ Kashmir - once that is fixed, next target is obvious.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
"Meh, these two countries at it again".
This perception of some illiterate foreigners taking India and Pakistan name in same breath, as equal, is thousand times more offending to me than bloody picture of abhinandan.

We should look like a first World country and pakiland should look like a 7th century backward Islamic hellhole that only produces terrorists and live on handouts.

Economic disparity has to grow. As I said earlier, don't attack terrorists or paki army but blow up their power generation coal plants and power distribution grid.

daya

Country flag
Air Strike may have some significance in increased popularity of present government, but the TOILETS and housing scheme for BPL people are the base for massive mass support to Mr. Modi and this can be verified by visiting any rural area.

ashdoc

Country flag
This perception of some illiterate foreigners taking India and Pakistan name in same breath, as equal, is thousand times more offending to me than bloody picture of abhinandan.

We should look like a first World country and pakiland should look like a 7th century backward Islamic hellhole that only produces terrorists and live on handouts.

Economic disparity has to grow. As I said earlier, don't attack terrorists or paki army but blow up their power generation coal plants and power distribution grid.
The western media equates Pakistan with India since the days when Pak was closer to the west while Indians used to lecture them from forums of non aligned movement .

ashdoc

Country flag
Please don't take paki trolls on Facebook etc seriously guys . At best they are jobless guys doing nothing but trolling Indians due to lack of anything else to do as Pakistan cannot afford to give them jobs due to worsening economy . At worst they are probably employed by ISI to abuse Indians as part of psychological warfare to dent our morale .

ashdoc

Country flag
FB also deliberately posts news reports unfavorable to India to egg on India Pakistan abuse battles in order to boost TRPs .

Also FB deliberately tries to irritate hindus . For several occasions news of some TV actress named dipika Kakkar is being repeatedly posted on FB . Reason---she married some Muslim guy and became Faiza upon conversion . Every small thing about this love jihad victim is posted deliberately by FB folks , from the halal food she eats to the alleged 'love' she is getting from the in-laws who forced her to convert . Hindus get angry and start abusing her and FB gets enhanced TRPs . Don't fall for these FB tactics and don't loose your cool over this .

Deathstar

Country flag
FB also deliberately posts news reports unfavorable to India to egg on India Pakistan abuse battles in order to boost TRPs .

Also FB deliberately tries to irritate hindus . For several occasions news of some TV actress named dipika Kakkar is being repeatedly posted on FB . Reason---she married some Muslim guy and became Faiza upon conversion . Every small thing about this love jihad victim is posted deliberately by FB folks , from the halal food she eats to the alleged 'love' she is getting from the in-laws who forced her to convert . Hindus get angry and start abusing her and FB gets enhanced TRPs . Don't fall for these FB tactics and don't loose your cool over this .
Sometimes i feel the Chinese did the right thing to ban this western propaganda shits , they are proud of their culture and dont have any inferiority complex with the west unlike us

Knowitall

I was really hoping we would do something after the elections but now everything is quiet. I wish IAF would do something more considering they tried to bomb our army base. We let them of easy dammit what's the use of have 250+ sukhoi's when we want to do nothing with them. On the PR front we made a complete mockery of ourselves. I believe the army and air force are working and doing a lot of damage to Pakistan behind the media glare but seriously if the army does show a few pics of Pakistani outposts taken it would be so good to know for the common citizen of India.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
I never questioned the paki failed attack infact I have written and defended IAF on this forum ,I am just asking for counter for Abhinandan's bloodied pics which are now a MEME , India is only shit country which brutally show its losses but hide it's kills ,even when the opponent mocks you in your face after a massive terror attack.
I don't want to know all of it I don't care ,I trust IAF but I just want a single pic/video of any of the attacks ,paki pilotS, f-16 wreckage, blown out paki f-16s ,some bloodied rotten corpses of paki soldiers feat balakot anything to counter paki meme attacks.
I mean pakis hide their losses and over glorify their kills and most of the time lie about it.
OR
There's other explanation that we really don't have any kind of proof for any of the attacks ,except the technical ones like radar signatures etc which can't be shared.
so next time AFTER THE TERROR ATTACK ,we might invest in a little pic or video PR too ,coz Indians living all around the world fail to counter such things and they have self respect too ,they feel the shame ,the mockery and they have nothing to counter .
Sometimes I feel many NRI's turn secular, India hating or convert just because of the low self esteem while pakis are high on imaginary victories be it modern wars/skirmishes or ancient history.
You show them niazi surrender and prisoners and say" one day before actual surrender their paki media was showing PAKISTAN IS WINNING".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles