IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax01

Country flag
Gayfoora himself said on 29th feb in a TV interview : That one of the pilots died and the other was handed over to India(Abhi). That guy is actually a RAW agent he keeps giving away their secrets. Besides is he stil alive or did the cow present to him his virgins?

Ultimatejuggernaut

Country flag
Mr @Sayaaf

There was so much fog on that day that almost every eyewitness saw multiple parachutes...right? :)
Any comments?

Another one:

Yet another video claiming capture of two pilots, I wonder how many exist! How can an ejection seat or drogue chute be confused with a pilot by so many people (including the PM of the country and DG ISPR)!

Watch between 3:20 and 3:40, a person claims he is a retired Army officer and says that 2 pilots are captured and also describes two different capture incidents.

Last edited:

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ignorants doesnt even know stuff about their Own jets. Do you guys know IAF Mig-21 Ejection seat has its own Parachute? Pakistan displayed that Ejection seat and its parachute and I linked the pictures in last 10-20 pages? Why do you guys have so short attention span that You forget the stuff I post on these pages?

People on ground saw the 2nd Parachute of the ejection coming down and wrongly assumed that it was second pilot. But Ignorants here are keep beating the same bush again and again. Go get the educated about your Own Mig-21 Ejection parachutes first instead of asking others about the second parachute.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Ignorants doesnt even know stuff about their Own jets. Do you guys know IAF Mig-21 Ejection seat has its own Parachute? Pakistan displayed that Ejection seat and their parachute and I pasted the pictures in last 10-20 pages ago? Why do you guys have so short attention span that You forget the stuff I post on these pages?

People on ground saw the 2nd Parachute of the ejection coming down and wrongly assumed that it was second pilot. But Ignorants here are keep beating the same bush again and again. Go get the educated about your Own Mig-21 Ejection parachutes first instead of asking others about the second parachute.
Okay they were ignorant civilian. But what about your gafoora 3 pilots arrest and after some days claiming second pilot is dead.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Okay they were ignorant civilian. But what about your gafoora 3 pilots arrest and after some days claiming second pilot is dead.
Here comes another Ignorant who is beating the same bush once again. Asif Ghafoor said the same thing that Mig-21 Ejection seat parachute caused everyone Confusion. Be a good lad and watch him refuting his own claim. Plus He admitted on 27 FEB Night that there is only 1 pilot in custody. Start paying attention and stop asking the same question again and again. All of the stuff is already in this thread.

Ajax01

Country flag
Here comes another Ignorant who is beating the same bush once again. Asif Ghafoor said the same thing that Mig-21 Ejection seat parachute caused everyone Confusion. Be a good lad and watch him refuting his own claim. Plus He admitted on 27 FEB Night that there is only 1 pilot in custody. Start paying attention and stop asking the same question again and again. All of the stuff is already in this thread.
Again retard there are ample videos of people seeing 2 people and three parachutes descent. With a video posted few threads back describing the two guys. And drogue parachute is not a parachute carrying a person. Its many times smaller and impossible to confuse.
In 29th Feb Gayfoor went on TV and said that only guy died and the other was handed over to the Indians.

Agraj

Country flag
Ignorants doesnt even know stuff about their Own jets. Do you guys know IAF Mig-21 Ejection seat has its own Parachute? Pakistan displayed that Ejection seat and its parachute and I linked the pictures in last 10-20 pages? Why do you guys have so short attention span that You forget the stuff I post on these pages?

By displaying you mean the ones you showed to your pro paki journos,or the grainy pictures you showed the whole world media in your fake bravado ? why was Balakot closed for 42 days ? Why was Paki Airspace closed for 90 days ? What happened to the guy who was in the hospital ? Why does our artillery shell zig zag seeing Mard E Momins and hit Paki civvies ? How does your artillery shell always hit our soldiers ?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Again retard there are ample videos of people seeing 2 people and three parachutes descent. With a video posted few threads back describing the two guys. And drogue parachute is not a parachute carrying a person. Its many times smaller and impossible to confuse.
In 29th Feb Gayfoor went on TV and said that only guy died and the other was handed over to the Indians.
Just like indian Airforce can Shoot down Mi-17 in confusion, People can confuse an ejection seat coming down with a parachute as 2nd pilot.

But it is difficult to explain to indians here on this thread. How about ask the IAF what confusion looks like? And that was experienced Air defence controllers who got confused

And here we are talking about civilians who can differentiate easily. !

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
By displaying you mean the ones you showed to your pro paki journos,or the grainy pictures you showed the whole world media in your fake bravado ? why was Balakot closed for 42 days ? Why was Paki Airspace closed for 90 days ? What happened to the guy who was in the hospital ? Why does our artillery shell zig zag seeing Mard E Momins and hit Paki civvies ? How does your artillery shell always hit our soldiers ?
Already answered

All of it

Go back 10-15 pages. You will get all the answers. Page 180 is where the ejection seat and its parachute pic and video is shared. Start reading from there. You will get all your answers.

BTW Indians were also invited. Pakistan asked Indian airforce to send its expert to examine all the evidences. It was Indian Airforce and Indian government who chickened out and never took up on Pakistan offer

Pakistan offered that on September 2019. If India has nothing to hide, why arent they accepting Pakistan invitation ?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
What about Su 30 claim to cover up your pilots death?
PAF even awarded medals.

That is also our own fault?

Pakistani circus at its best.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Why don't you see the older comments on this thread genius, there is a tweet of dgispr about 3 pilots arrest and gaffora claiming on news channel that second pilot died. Source is on this very thread itself. I have no interest in wasting time with the likes of you who terms both civilians and military persons as liars.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What about Su 30 claim to cover up your pilots death?
PAF even awarded medals.

That is also our own fault?

Pakistani circus at its best.
You showed the AMRAAM wreckage. Right? It was exploded right? Ask any american expert or American airforce what that exploded wreckage means and then come back to me and we will debate about the SU-30 Kill

Oh BTW. You know what BS DHOANA Said? Here it is what he said

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Answer my post dude, do not run along with ISI set of lies which every one know and ask me another question.

You showed the AMRAAM wreckage. Right? It was exploded right? Ask any american expert or American airforce what that exploded wreckage means and then come back to me and we will debate about the SU-30 Kill

Oh BTW. You know what BS DHOANA Said? Here it is what he said

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why don't you see the older comments on this thread genius, there is a tweet of dgispr about 3 pilots arrest and gaffora claiming on news channel that second pilot died. Source is on this very thread itself. I have no interest in wasting time with the likes of you who terms both civilians and military persons as liars.
DId you see his April 2019 Press conference? Did you see Pakistan Airforce clarifications? No Obviously you dont because this is what Indians does. Cherry pick certain things and ignore all others. Obviously you know that I shared the videos of him explaning the 2nd parachute causing the confusion in April 2019

Yet here we are once again. Indian being indians arguing uselessly wasting time and bandwidth of this thread instead of moving on.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Answer my post dude, do not run along with ISI set of lies which every one know and ask me another question.
This is what ISI said or IAF EX AIRCHIEF SAID? You cant even understand what your BS DHOANA is saying now?

Ajax01

Country flag
Just like indian Airforce can Shoot down Mi-17 in confusion, People can confuse an ejection seat coming down with a parachute as 2nd pilot.

But it is difficult to explain to indians here on this thread. How about ask the IAF what confusion looks like? And that was experienced Air defence controllers who got confused

And here we are talking about civilians who can differentiate easily. !
Again visually seeing something and seeing something on a radar page is different. Then when an AF can't make its top pilots fly loops I guess that is the logic they use? Yeah sure. people seeing a person and describing them on the ground and pointing out where they are is confusion, I know they have high quality Afeem. Well experienced if not the best Pak Pilot couldn't do a loop then that is serious confusion. Civvies are seeing people on the ground and can't differentiate? Describing them.
Besides the pilot dosen't jump out of the seat during ejection neither does the ejection seat come down on its own parachute. Drogue parachute is used to slow down the seat after ejecting. It remains with the main parachute.
That seat has a "man-seat separation system" that is a separate pyrotechnic device that unlatches the straps holding the pilot to the chair after clearing the aircraft. (The pilot wears the parachute, which nestles into a cavity in the back of the seat.) The manual exhorts the pilot to try to manually disengage from the seat, but says that the man-seat separation system can rarely be beaten. There's nothing in the manual that says the seat has a separate chute of its own.
This is from a US AF pilot

vishnugupt

Country flag
Fir tum is kutte ko baand ke kyu nahi rakhte?? When he don't know anything then why he talks?? Pakistan response was actually a stunt to fool Pakistani Aawam which actually turned into confrontation
How parachute confusion land one pilot in hospital and second in Custody??

abhay rajput

Country flag
This is what ISI said or IAF EX AIRCHIEF SAID? You cant even understand what your BS DHOANA is saying now?

Why don't you read his full comments twat . He himself say that our awacs and ground radars have recorded a kill.. and finally the video I am talking about is of march4/5, on Pakistani channel gaffora saying the other pilot died. Don't be so naive , fog of war don't stay for a week. Same lame excuse with balakot strike , taking people after some 40 days. They might work on your imbicile population but not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles