IAF made progress in moving to acquire fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbRaj

Country flag
I think he is the alternate account of @AbRaj
Haan bhai, aur koi Kaam nahi hai mere pass , jo bus yahi chutiyapanthi karata rahta hoon.

Continue with your MM.

@vampyrbladez I'm amazed by your logic . Quite funny though.
You people are disgrace to Right wingers and the reason why Leftist MOFO easily overwhelm us in their info warfare.
For God's sake use some brain .
Have said multiple times and saying again “every people having a different openion is not your enemy” . This ideology belongs to “Ola followers”.
Hinduism allows free thinking and accepts different openions.

Last edited:

AbRaj

Country flag
बहनचोद सुअर की औलाद।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।।
Kya baat hai. Lage raho Salon ek dusare ko gaali dete raho.

As Russell peters has rightly said that terrorists hate America, Indians hate each other. So Indians cant be terrorists. LoL
PS: Abe tujhe samajh aa gaya kya likha hai wo jalebi jaisi language main:biggrin2:

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kya baat hai. Lage raho Salon ek dusare ko gaali dete raho.

As Russell peters has rightly said that terrorists hate America, Indians hate each other. So Indians cant be terrorists. LoL
PS: Abe tujhe samajh aa gaya kya likha hai wo jalebi jaisi language main:biggrin2:
Dumbass.. these idiots knows only abusive words

Alfalfa

Country flag
DFI is turning into a rabid cesspool, with abusive trolls... who barely contribute to the topic at hand... questioning anything just invites more abuse... and the mods are either MIA or just dont care... you cant question the BhaJPa, you specially cant question Modi or his sidekick... you cant question the intentions of our forces... bas sab changa si...

On the topic at hand, while we can claim to have gotten more of the PAF, the IAF really needs to do some serious introspection...

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
DFI is turning into a rabid cesspool, with abusive trolls... who barely contribute to the topic at hand... questioning anything just invites more abuse... and the mods are either MIA or just dont care... you cant question the BhaJPa, you specially cant question Modi or his sidekick... you cant question the intentions of our forces... bas sab changa si...

On the topic at hand, while we can claim to have gotten more of the PAF, the IAF really needs to do some serious introspection...
We all are telling this for the goodness of IAF, to be betterprepared for a next time. But whistle blowers are kicked out by suck rouge bhakths.
Thank god, pakistan didn't declared war on us after balakot strike.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We all are telling this for the goodness of IAF, to be betterprepared for a next time. But whistle blowers are kicked out by suck rouge bhakths.
yeah thank God they didn't declared war other wise they would have been decimated within a week.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you can carry your pig worshipping in porkistan forum not here. plus if u have any doubts on our armed forces then plz fuck off otherwise get used to abuse.

Ajax01

Country flag
What you write here has no bearings on IAF's decisions . They have already taken corrective measures in areas they were deficient in , if you followed the news you would know.
Yeah lol now I seriously think you are a Paki

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Haan bhai, aur koi Kaam nahi hai mere pass , jo bus yahi chutiyapanthi karata rahta hoon.

Continue with your MM.

@vampyrbladez I'm amazed by your logic . Quite funny though.
You people are disgrace to Right wingers and the reason why Leftist MOFO easily overwhelm us in their info warfare.
For God's sake use some brain .
Have said multiple times and saying again “every people having a different openion is not your enemy” . This ideology belongs to “Ola followers”.
Hinduism allows free thinking and accepts different openions.
Dude this kind of horseshoe tactics is very known to me. I employ then to secure 'defectors' in other forums.

My advice would be to cool your heels for a while. Consider yourself under the spotlight.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Betichod Paki. What are you doing here? Go massage your mom's twat after I finished there. Soon all of DFI will tag team her!

AbRaj

Country flag
Dude this kind of horseshoe tactics is very known to me. I employ then to secure 'defectors' in other forums.

My advice would be to cool your heels for a while. Consider yourself under the spotlight.
Ok, Maybe you are right.
But your theory is wrong this time

AbRaj

Country flag

What BJP and Modi has to do with these.
People here are immatures and resort to abuses when their brains stops working.
FYI I’m Modi/BJP supporter and still getting abused and called paki, here and there by my own countrymen here

AbRaj

Country flag
Like I said you are under watch now. Cool your heels and enjoy the rest of the forum. Else I could recommend some others.
Bhai, TBH I don’t give a fuck about that . You or anyone, if he/she thinks I’m anything but Indian is , is brain dead.
But until you have proof , please don’t abuse and get abused. Ok

AbRaj

Country flag
View attachment 44332..................................
Yaar, retard/idiot/moron etc are ok. Why you are abusing parents of some random forum member. And thereby forcing him to abuse your parents.

My theory is simple If someone has joined DFI, in 99% probability he/she is what is called Right wing.
Everybody is patriotic about the country and wants our country do do better .

You and some members are unnecessarily abusing other members here. That’s very counterproductive and it only strengthens Leftist lobby.

PS: nice meme btw

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you can carry your pig worshipping in porkistan forum not here. plus if u have any doubts on our armed forces then plz fuck off otherwise get used to abuse.
Yeas, i have doubt on capabilities of IAF, army & navy is somewhat ok against pakistan. And i will stay in india itself along with brain dead people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles