IAF made progress in moving to acquire fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Baki AF came with a 30 craft package to bomb our area hq in rajouri & poonch which is in their range of artillery they though we would remain miles away then they will proclaim equal equal ,they dropped 1st gen SOW which was ecmed by our assets ,this whole charade was for local abduls,other than F16 kill,they also revealed their tactics old mirages for bombings,blunders for close combat & f soolah for bvr situation and air to air ,other than giving crucial electronic signatures of their assets as Wells as their swedish awacs they also revealed when push comes to the shove baki generals back out,our critical point would AD assets of Soviet legacy needs replacement,Akash 7 squadrons ,new Akash prime with active seeker & MRSAM,S400 would create a hostile bubble inside enemy space,new AD command will also address IFF issues and friendly fire incidents

Longewala

Country flag
We are not Muzz here. Do we ?
We cant justify one illogical thing with another
The IAF claimed the radar tracks clearly show an f-16 shot down.
The Napaks, after admitting another plane / pilot shot down, claim no f-16 shit down.

Most of us think one of these is more believable than the other, and that's in line with, for example, how these two groups are treated or viewed by Western Airport immigration or their own Arab allies.

Not everything needs "visual," proof, you haven't seen your brain and have no visual proof your father is really your father, do you?

Hari Sud

Country flag
There were clouds in the sky blocking the vision of the crystal maze missile. It was very cloudy that night.
that contents of the article I read already. My question was about capability of the crystal missile and or is it of dubious nature.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Abe laudo ab agli baar kya tu kisi porki news channel ko quote karega apne aap to satisfy karne ke liye. Maa chod denge yaha ke log.
Dude, please. At least give it a read before mouthing off. We need to read up on both sides lest this place too turns into an mental echo chamber like that Pee.Dee.Ef!!

abhay rajput

Country flag
that contents of the article I read already. My question was about capability of the crystal missile and or is it of dubious nature.
They are not Integrated properly with mirage aircrafts. Even 1 spice bomb also malfunctioned..

ashdoc

Country flag
Crystal maze is derivative of popeye missile. Can anybody tell---Is popeye better or crystal maze ? USA had prevented Israel from supplying us popeye .

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Crystal maze is derivative of popeye missile. Can anybody tell---Is popeye better or crystal maze ? USA had prevented Israel from supplying us popeye .
no need we are developing our own air launched anti ship missile with IR seeker and similar range it can be configured for land version too.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
who said we are already using popeye missile approx 30 in number.

ashdoc

Country flag
no need we are developing our own air launched anti ship missile with IR seeker and similar range it can be configured for land version too.
Developing is one thing and readymade is different. What are we supposed to do until development is complete ? That might take years and confrontation with Pakistan may occur any time.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Developing is one thing and readymade is different. What are we supposed to do until development is complete ? That might take years and confrontation with Pakistan may occur any time.
it is at the last stage of development............

AbRaj

Country flag
Aaaaaaa .... got it.
u read 'The Print' articles and argue on these inputs. Please find who is 'The Print' and what they do.

Same way recently Iranians scored victory over America.
Ok. Fair enough.
I don’t know much about them bro. But I consider Sneh Alex Phillip among the better guys among defense journalists.

Also I see “the print” as a mix bag of mostly left wingers/India Haters like Shivam vij etc and dew Centrists

AbRaj

Country flag
The Napaks, after admitting another plane / pilot shot down, claim no f-16 shit down.

Most of us think one of these is more believable than the other, and that's in line with, for example, how these two groups are treated or viewed by Western Airport immigration or their own Arab allies.

Not everything needs "visual," proof, you haven't seen your brain and have no visual proof your father is really your father, do you?
I see you are trying to attack me.
Don’t do it bro. We are on the same side bro.
Everyone that is not agrees you is not your enemy. I a major drawback of our right wing youth. I suggest you to watch @theskindoctor videos on YouTube

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Iaf attacked terror camps ( non state) whereas paf attacked indian military installations (state). Pakistan 1 India 0.
True, an act od war, we deescalate the situation for no reason.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Its not me for Sure. Neither I want my country to do the same. Prepare or perish. Delusions of “All is Well" is not going to solve our problem.
I was arguing with many in my office from 2019 feb onwards. All are in delusional that we have achieved a great victory on that day.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Aaaaaaa .... got it.
u read 'The Print' articles and argue on these inputs. Please find who is 'The Print' and what they do.

Same way recently Iranians scored victory over America.
Ok. Fair enough.
Stop the habbit of shooting the messenger, it wont lead us anywhere

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

"Not everything doesn't require visual proof"
Man decoys will behave exactly like an aircraft in radar screen, modern decoys can mimic the characteristic of any aircraft. I am not telling that we have shoot down decoy, but i am telling you a possibility.

Ajax01

Country flag
"Not everything doesn't require visual proof"
Man decoys will behave exactly like an aircraft in radar screen, modern decoys can mimic the characteristic of any aircraft. I am not telling that we have shoot down decoy, but i am telling you a possibility.
Man even if a decoy is shot the aircraft carrying the decoy don't disappear magically. ALE50 is what the Pakis use in F16 it needs to be towed by an F16. Near impossible to fool an AWACS with a decoy , perhaps a missile with active RF seeker can be fooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles