IAF Airbase Nyama In Eastern Ladakh To Become Operational

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
chinese are not silient or mute on other side but they are deploying missiles and silos,majority of the forces are in indian border so why not we?
Yes its better to be prepared ..

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I think it might send wrong signal to china? do we really need a airstrip overthere? how can it help for tourisim?
If it does, too bad. We don't have to be so paranoid of sending "right", or "wrong" signals. They have been working on their infrastructure for years, and we have every right to counter their threat of rapid mobilization by increasing IAF presence.

I don't think the airstrip will be open for civilians, so there's no question of tourism.

venom

DFI Technocrat
So do you want to say that our decisions should be made by considering China........?

natarajan

how can we forget 1962 as india never regained lost terriories except kargil so once we loose we will never get back do u want to see a map like kashmir for arunachal pradesh

shotgunner

One more punch on china's face.....ha ha
Poooo, it hurts, or does it?

Building an airstrip is a punch on other's face, inspiring, then how many punches have you experienced? How does your face look like then?

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
I think it might send wrong signal to china? do we really need a airstrip overthere? how can it help for tourisim?
Dude China doesn't think about us when it expands it's infrastucture on it's side of the border.I we don't counter with development of our own our troops will be at a great disadvantage if a crisis develops.

Poooo, it hurts, or does it?

Building an airstrip is a punch on other's face, inspiring, then how many punches have you experienced? How does your face look like then?
Perhaps you could tell us once we complete the development on our side of the border.

shotgunner

chinese are not silient or mute on other side but they are deploying missiles and silos,majority of the forces are in indian border so why not we?
If airstrip is a punch, what are these?

Perhaps you could tell us once we complete the development on our side of the border.
Yeah, I will. The question is, how do you look now?

Dude i'm not gonna get into this with you sorry:)

IBM

I think we have ignored China factor for long time and we have concentrated on pak over these years. now time has come to look in to china border and keep our proper millitary assest there.i.e north east and ladakh, before water goes over our head.

shotgunner

Dude i'm not gonna get into this with you sorry:)
Yeah, you are right. Anyway you won't be boorish to say the punch thing will you! Be cool mate, shall all civilised guys here make this forum useful.

India has been beefing up it's deployment in the eastern border.With the development in infrastructure and airstrips we have more than enough to deter China(Not that China is crazy enough to start a full-scale conflict)But more than enough to take care of any border crisis's that may arise.

Btw :Thanks shotgunner no sense in having a pissing match:D

shotgunner

I think we have ignored China factor for long time and we have concentrated on pak over these years. now time has come to look in to china border and keep our proper millitary assest there.i.e north east and ladakh, before water goes over our head.
Your country have every right to build anything there. As I have said my government should improve their PR skills, their perceived image is not good.

Just hope dialogues between the two militaries gets more frequent, more thorough. Sometimes trajedy happens because of miscommunication.

shotgunner

India has been beefing up it's deployment in the eastern border.With the development in infrastructure and airstrips we have more than enough to deter China(Not that China is crazy enough to start a full-scale conflict)But more than enough to take care of any border crisis's that may arise.

Btw :Thanks shotgunner no sense in having a pissing match:D
India has every right to defend itself against anything, be in China or whatever. There is certainly no romance between the 2 countries, but hate? I don't think so, as least one Chinese (me) don't hate India. But obviously communication is poor, very very poor, resulting in lot of mistrust, compounded exponentially by 1962 trajedy, global geo-politics, etc. That's pathetic.

I only piss on pathetically uncivilised boors, whatever of their nationalities. Peace & prosperity dude!

ant80

What I would like to see, and be very impressed with, is a landing strip in the Siachen region. Helidrops are getting expensive. Is that technically feasible? Have a nuclear powered EMALS installed there for the planes to take off and land using AR. I know... I'm dreaming.

natarajan

a nation should be powerfull eventhough it wont goes to war,many of us go to gym and learn karate,kickboxing etc(including me) it doest mean we are going to fight but just for self defense and confidence

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles