“I was born in Pakistan by mistake, I should be in India,” says model Saimaa Azhar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
these goat voiced pakis get work here thnx to the aman ki asha loving bollywood and our secular and utterly foolish junta who think these beggars should be a given a chance to work in india coz pakis are our long lost brothers.
what they dont know is the deep hatred these ppl carry for indians as a whole and hindus in particular.
btw, that atif beggar aslam was detested in his own country for his besuri voice before india gave him a platform to prove his non existent talent and then honored him with name and fame, had it not been for india, he would have been extinct today.
how i wish these talentless 2 rs pakis are banned forever from bollywood. i know im expecting too much...but still.
If I remember there was a case in UK when a Sikh girl was raped/kidnapped/attacked and Sikhs came out with Swords around Gurudwaras as Muslims wanted to attack them.The shameless impotent British Police could not do anything since their own white girls are getting raped daily so how could they care for others.Sikhs SHOULD increase their population specially in foreign country as they are in very small population and have to do security by themselves. :tsk:

I guess Sikhs specially UK should not forget their history.Their history would give them enough strength not to get in web of these so called handpicked "good looking jihadis".

White man has gone impotent... British are getting raped by their own Liberalism.

Blackwater

Pakistan is a proud country majority love and follow Islam as for APS every child returned to school whole world saw it except blind like you

pakistani islami mullah busted:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
how i wish these talentless 2 rs pakis are banned forever from bollywood. i know im expecting too much...but still.
It won't happen till Hindus get rid of the daughter selling dogs within them.

Zarvan

really, then these ignorants (include me as well), will need some lessons by a hardcore Mullah (i am recommending your name)
Yes ISIS most actions are exactly opposite to what ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW told and RASOOL SAW did.

Zarvan

cant u see he is drunk on tv

does not matter the news is 2 days old or 2 weeks,

A paki mullah is a paki mullah , whether in pakistan or in saudi:biggrin2::biggrin2:
This Mullah is known dumbo you bring a Mullah who is hated by majority seriously grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles