“I was born in Pakistan by mistake, I should be in India,” says model Saimaa Azhar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

Dont take me wrong, but terrorists too take proud in killing innocents and say pompously that they are following orders of Allah and his Rasool SAW. So why there is a difference in the orders of allah for you guys and the terrorists.

On topic, madam ji just wants some bollywood movies, or a season of big boss.. but as she has praised us so much, she must be awarded...
Terrorists are not following orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW they tell and spread lies

Varahamihira

Country flag
What is Bakistan.What are they.
The religion they follow isn't theirs.
The language(Urdu) they speak isn't theirs.
What are they,who are they.

guru-dutt

What is Bakistan.What are they.
The religion they follow isn't theirs.
The language(Urdu) they speak isn't theirs.
What are they,who are they.
since saudies dont have P word in there lingo they usa B instead of P so some of there so called pakistani biraders/yalla rafioques love to be called al bakistanies :D

Indian Devil

Terrorists are not following orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW they tell and spread lies
I doubt why isis and other extremist groups are getting support.. ISIS has its own army of almost 60000 men and still increasing... And about paigambar Muhhamad, his own sons were not safe even in arab thats why they take refuge in Indian subcontinent...

guru-dutt

I doubt why isis and other extremist groups are getting support.. ISIS has its own army of almost 60000 men and still increasing... And about paigambar Muhhamad, his own sons were not safe even in arab thats why they take refuge in Indian subcontinent...
and bin quasim was send to india to capture them on dicat of them khalifa :pound:

Zarvan

They are getting support from those ignorants who hardly read Quran and Sunnah in detail they just get impressed by stupid videos they are as ignorant as you are

kafir kaur

Country flag
can somebody pls enlighten me, where is sati practised in india nowdays?

Zarvan

Varahamihira

Country flag
since saudies dont have P word in there lingo they usa B instead of P so some of there so called pakistani biraders/yalla rafioques love to be called al bakistanies :D
Yeah I know,that's why I said Bakistan.But for us it's totally hilarious.Al Bakistan.haha..

then why dont majority muslims stand up to these terrorists/masharkeens :azn:
What majority? When Innocence of Muslims video released the whole Muslim world were behaving like ISIS.

Indian Devil

They are getting support from those ignorants who hardly read Quran and Sunnah in detail they just get impressed by stupid videos they are as ignorant as you are
really, then these ignorants (include me as well), will need some lessons by a hardcore Mullah (i am recommending your name)

bose

Country flag
But they are saying that they have read KORAN which allows them to rape women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles