“I was born in Pakistan by mistake, I should be in India,” says model Saimaa Azhar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
india should get so strong economically that we can allow some paks to work with us ...good behaviour of course and if they work with us then they must be asked to sign a contract not to work for pak ........i.e their entire career should be with us ...otherwise it's just a stepping stone till pak cinema and media industry develops , then they go over ?

invitation to comment and if you feel what ive written is interesting, you may "clicke" :-
@angeldude13 @ @Ancient Indian @bose @brational @blueblood @anupamsurey @ersakthivel @Blackwater @bengalraider @cobra commando @DingDong @Hari Sud @Kunal Biswas @LETHALFORCE @mhk99 @Neil @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sorcerer @TejasMK3 @Yusuf @jackprince @Bangalorean @indiandefencefan @aliyah @hit&run @VIP @Razor @Blood+ @Screambowl @Sylex21 @ @thethinker @tsunami @Zebra @sgarg @Rashna @sabari @laughingbuddha @rock127

Use Bolly for psywar.. that will be it's best use.

getting used by Bolly from the money from D company is currently happening

kafir kaur

Country flag
I agree with you that some comments about Pakistani women are not particularly classy. Let us move on, as I don't see a compelling reason to delete a conversation that spans multiple posts.
I'm not asking you to delete the conversation, but something needs to be done about the troll here, who kept on bringing the gender thing again and again when I tried my best to avoid. You can't. Voice your opinion without being trolled.its sad.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
We are more than pleased to hand over this slut don't you dare send her back
there are many waiting to be handed over to India .. and they are not sluts. :) they know in Pak their talent on stage and screen won't be recognized.

pmaitra

I'm not asking you to delete the conversation, but something needs to be done about the troll here, who kept on bringing the gender thing again and again when I tried my best to avoid. You can't. Voice your opinion without being trolled.its sad.
Ok, I will leave a general request to all, to not turn this thread into another gender debate.

Blackwater

We are more than pleased to hand over this slut don't you dare send her back
she is well settled in USA and dubai with paki pashtun (as expected).

i was wondering that, pashtun are known for izzat and gairet. How this paki pashtun accepted her as his wife especially when she slept with several Hindu,kufur,baniyas,vegetarian Indians??:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

isnt it haram???:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Blackwater

just shut the hell up and stop trying to be funny coz its not working. guess you have only come here to fight, i was trying to be polite to you but you dont deserve it.
its not men vs women issue as your making it out to be, i found some comments offensive and stated my opinion on it ,nobody had a problem except you.
yes, im morally SUPERIOR than keyboard warriors like you, who hide behind ID's and talk shit. you got a problem then buzz off.

kaure gaal sun mire, thande demaag naal.

'paki te decency+respect+women or men, does not go together'.

gaal pale bane le:cool3::cool3::cool3::hat::hat::hat::india2::india2:

salute

.................................................................................

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
first of all im not playing the victim card here, i never do, im capable of giving back as good as i get. i only meant to say that you can criticise and abuse them as much as you want but atleast dont use derogatory words for their women. thats all i wanted to say.
:pound:We have been abusing Paki men for years now and you take issue at abuse directed at women? Is this your idea of equality? You do realise that it is actually demeaning to ask to be treated special right? Man woman these days, can never understand them

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
How strange the Pakistanis themselves using derogatory terms for their own people... Whatever be her point of view...
So I guess bad words against Paki men are ok ?

Guys seriously when will we ever be get rid this mentality of treating women special?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
\
nothing wrong. but using words like slut, whore, randi , bedding producers so casually, go through the thread.
That part is one of the most accurate in this whole thread- ALL actresses have to sleep with directors/producers/actors to get into the field and stay there. It is an open secret. Why do you think there is so much resistance to Actors marrying actresses in the Actors' families?

Anyway, that said whoring around is ok but talking about it is not? Indians have strange rights and wrongs

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
When your voiced opinion is on Gender, of course gender is going to come up. Did you think your voiced opinion on gender will take the topic towards aliens?

Zarvan

If Indians sent this whore back that I pray you face something really bad keep her we give a dam about these sluts

Zarvan

Dude if you start sending all women(slut according to you) then there will be no women left in pakistan. By the way all pakistani women are welcome in India.:india:
99.9 % Pakistani women are proud Muslims and even they consider these kind of ladies which are 0.1 % sluts we don't need them you can keep them

Reactions: Neo

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
If Indians sent this whore back that I pray you face something really bad keep her we give a dam about these sluts
99.9 % Pakistani women are proud Muslims and even they consider these kind of ladies which are 0.1 % sluts we don't need them you can keep them
According to you being a "Proud Muslim" means not accepting real roots and hating India?

Think before you say things about "Women" or even define who is a "Proud Muslim".Your Islamic Thekedari has made Pakistan a Terrorist Shithole already.Pakistan is a Fake Islamic country.

How many women have voice in Pakistan? How many go to work?

What did you do to this girl? She raised her voice against Terrorists(who didn't even want girls to go to school) and recieved a bullet in her head.Pakistan became even more notorious due to this incident and she became world famous.

TroubleMaker

How can you be so sure about percentage...do you have any proof?...By the way 0.1% is too low, it should be around 35-40%.

kafir kaur

Country flag
\

That part is one of the most accurate in this whole thread- ALL actresses have to sleep with directors/producers/actors to get into the field and stay there. It is an open secret. Why do you think there is so much resistance to Actors marrying actresses in the Actors' families?

Anyway, that said whoring around is ok but talking about it is not? Indians have strange rights and wrongs
Everybody sleeps around nowadays. Big deal. I know women in other work fields doing the same, comprising to climb up the success ladder then why single out actresses and models?
One of my friends was asked to sleep for a mere 20k job.

kafir kaur

Country flag
@Mad Indian and others here, I found some remarks offensive on this thread and stated my opinion regarding the same . It's not the question of a woman here, I would have said the same if men were abused. I have a problem of being trolled for not what I said but for who I am.
I'm not looking for special treatment here just coz I'm a girl, I want to be treated as an Indian and a fellow member. That's it.
I don't think gender remarks would have been made had a male member said similar stuff instead of me.
Stop treating me as a woman instead of a fellow Indian member and I'm ok.

bose

Country flag
So I guess bad words against Paki men are ok ?
Sometime back I used to say bad words to Pakistanis, I do not use them often now unless provoked...

I do not have any issue if someone else use bad words to Pakistanis..

Guys seriously when will we ever be get rid this mentality of treating women special?
I usually follow my MOM's teachings not to show disrespect to a women... As an exception I used bad words for Teesta Setalvad ...

bose

Country flag

What is a proud Muslim ?? Bring down the violence and subjugation of Women you do in the name of Islam ...

Even a slut has every right to live a life like yourself...

If Saimaa Azhar denounce her Pakistani citizenship... We Indians will give her a honorable life here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles