J.A.

Militants
UK
Cyprus
Greece
Estonia
Litauen
Latvia

Then the march can be Ukraine, Bosnia and Albania.

Twentyfive nation's of EU.

And of them they are 20 with euron as money.

Nobody cares about Denmark, Sweden, Bosnia, Albania and Finland to no euron talks.

:rofl::rofl::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

J.A.

Militants
Three ortodox close to Russia can goes to Euroasia zone with Russia, Kazakstan and Belarus.

Latest season 2017 or 2018 Ukraine, Bosnia and Albania will bring to EU.

25 nation's totally of EU.

J.A.

Militants
Maybe Sweden leave EU the communists wan't that then we can comperating with United States like Norway with same nation. Maybe Sweden needs Federation like United States with smaller police and anti terror conspiration. I say 2000 strenght by anti terror then 10.000 or 4000 policemen in strenght. Today it is about 19.895 in police strenght. I will goes to 10.000 or 4000 policemen plus 2000 strenght of SÄPO.

Now I will out's with UK, Greece and Sweden in EU. 28 nations of newest Ukraine, Bosnia and Albania.

pmaitra

So you want UK, Cyprus, Greece, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia to leave the EU?

Why? These countries do not contribute towards EU?

nirranj

Country flag
I say close EU and start fighting among yourselves. Or better leave earth and go to Mars!!! The world is better without you. Ah, take your United states of European colonies in America along with you when you all leave earth!!!

J.A.

Militants
So you want UK, Cyprus, Greece, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia to leave the EU?

Why? These countries do not contribute towards EU?
Worse nations in EU. Maybe UK is best of theme they voite on membership 2017. Should they stay or go. I hoped the no results been good.

J.A.

Militants
Now I will my citizen Sweden to stay + Finland to.

No american dreams with compering Sweden and United States.

Bahamut

They problem with EU is in its roots that it lives in happy go lucky world made with those 'liberals' and it s incompetent ,extreme bureaucracy and no result and with bad economic policy.It thinks of it is in the pinnacle of human civilization when it is a bad joke.

J.A.

Militants
EU is richest togheter in world but when UK leave EU, United States is richest in world.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
They problem with EU is in its roots that it lives in happy go lucky world made with those 'liberals' and it s incompetent ,extreme bureaucracy and no result and with bad economic policy.It thinks of it is in the pinnacle of human civilization when it is a bad joke.
But if 'civilization' to you is drinking & pretty women then eu especially visa free is cool.

It's different values, you have to take that in.

Indian view the west is Anglo centric lot of these eu countries are 90%+ 'white' so to not be ((("racist"))) means to just live, work, party everyday. There's no 'black' people,

Sweden obviously is rape capital, but w.e they don't seem to care.

vayuu1

Country flag
I want both ummah and eu to leave this planet.
Infact throw out all the abrahamic religions out of this planet along with communist, congies, aaptards, presstitutes , Chinese and NK.

J.A.

Militants
Sweden obviously is rape capital, but w.e they don't seem to care.
About your favorite in EU.

It's no Poland, Denmark and Sweden ??

Old countries from 1600 to 2000 years.

J.A.

Militants
27 what is with Armenia and Ukraine is maximum capability EU states. Or 25 members with Greece, Cyprus and then UK I wanted out's.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles