I never want to get married(srs)

peacecracker

Marriage was a good deal for men when the world was dominated by patriarchal systems. Nowadays it makes no sense. Especially in western countries. Because of no fault divorce laws, a woman could marry you one day, have an affair with her co-worker the next and still be entitled to half your wealth when she divorces you the third day, not to mention get lifelong alimony from you as well.

Plus, there are too many women who just want to stay home with the kids after marriage. WTF is up with that? Why should I work my ass off for the rest of my life just to satisfy the dreams of some lazy bitch who is perfectly capable of going out and earning a living herself? I don't think it's a great deal for men if there are no guarantees/benefits (even in the sex department) but only obligations and responsibilities, whereas for women it is the exact opposite.
This is the scenario blind westernisation and killing of Patriarchy and encouraging Feminsim(basically Lesbianism) will yield. I think the OP is a NRI who living in such a society concludes life is like in the west, everywhere which is untrue.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles