I never want to get married(srs)

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Getting married is a fraud for men. Why the fuk would i get married to some bish with princess syndrome who wants to take away my money, the money that I will make when I get rich. All women are ultimately whor..s. Would rather live life of a bachelor and bang 10/10's without fuking up my life. Look at the divorce rate ffs. ANd who said you need a wife to complete you. I don't need some bish to complete me. Who's with me?

pmaitra

What is "SRS?"

BTW, I think every person goes through a harsh patch in life. The trick is to ride it through. If you are suffering now, know that better times are ahead of you.

Tolaha

What is "SRS?"

BTW, I think every person goes through a harsh patch in life. The trick is to ride it through. If you are suffering now, know that better times are ahead of you.
SRS is short for "Go ahead and abuse me but...... nicely". I know that the first letters don't match. But you know the kids these days and their grammar! :tsk:

So gentlemen, please do the needful.

jmj_overlord

i too thought likewise guys...but maybe i am wrong or maybe i am not...anyway leaving it to fate...just thinking and hoping for a good future nowadays

ITBP

Last edited by a moderator:

Voldemort

Country flag
Im with @atheisthindu on this one. Im not sure I want to get married too. But not because of reasons he mentioned.

bhramos

Country flag
Then you will have to masturbate :rofl: :laugh:

@Voldemort, @abhi_the _gr8_maratha, please post some thing.

Marriage is necessary in life, if you think woman is just money licking whores then why do you post hot chicks photo? When you seek for enjoyment in hot chicks then money is not factor, but when it comes to take responsibility of a woman then they are whores? :shocked: :tsk:

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members-corner/49672-beauty-dusky-indian-girls-pictures.html

You are selfish person.
when you do with three is threesome,
when you do with two its twosome,
when you do single its handsome... ;-) :p so he is a handsome guy..

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Getting married is a fraud for men. Why the fuk would i get married to some bish with princess syndrome who wants to take away my money, the money that I will make when I get rich. All women are ultimately whor..s. Would rather live life of a bachelor and bang 10/10's without fuking up my life. Look at the divorce rate ffs. ANd who said you need a wife to complete you. I don't need some bish to complete me. Who's with me?
Although I agree with most of your post but I don't think all the women are whores.

Marriage is like handcuffs. Your very life ends the moment a girl put that ring in your finger.
The thing is why should I be responsible for someones life.
Marriage is burden and I agree with you.....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Marriage is like Delhi ke laddoo.

You win some, and you lose some.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
you should controll your hands mate. Its not 18+. I am talking about the sentence all women are whore. I think your mother and sister too are women.
I have different opinions about marriage. My father had fistula which is known as a equal pain giver that to a bite of scorpion. It wasn't relatives but my mom why served my father. Right now we are having a healthy family.
don't you know when sambhaji maharaj defended marathas from mongol for 9 years it was his wife who was administrator of kingdom. It was she who have the crown to her brother in law instead of her sonwhen sambhaji maharaj died.
it was she who is actual defender cause of her selflessness. She prisoner herself in hands of mongol.
you are an dark spot on philosophy student.

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
What is "SRS?"

SRS is netslang for serious.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Marriage was a good deal for men when the world was dominated by patriarchal systems. Nowadays it makes no sense. Especially in western countries. Because of no fault divorce laws, a woman could marry you one day, have an affair with her co-worker the next and still be entitled to half your wealth when she divorces you the third day, not to mention get lifelong alimony from you as well.

Plus, there are too many women who just want to stay home with the kids after marriage. WTF is up with that? Why should I work my ass off for the rest of my life just to satisfy the dreams of some lazy bitch who is perfectly capable of going out and earning a living herself? I don't think it's a great deal for men if there are no guarantees/benefits (even in the sex department) but only obligations and responsibilities, whereas for women it is the exact opposite.

pmaitra

many members who are banned are much better than him. please do something of such threads.
This is in the members' section, so I don't think banning him would be fair. Also, nothing wrong with him sharing his thoughts about marriage.

pkroyal

In marriage one can get a good wife or a bad wife

if you get a good wife you lead a good life

If you dont' you can become " Socrates" ( philosophize)

Either way you win

ITBP

many members who are banned are much better than him. please do something of such threads.
Agree, I was reading old threads, found shinoj, Waffen SS and SATA comments were much logical.

This thread all though okay, but who posts Are V necks Gay, Sister dating black guy and white boy, got eye brow piercing etc, still free.

On topic- A kid's childhood is incomplete with out parent's affection similarly an adult's life is incomplete with sympathy of a partner.

Unless in childhood when you have parents or older siblings for protection and shelter, in grown up age, you will have none and in hard life struggle a man needs a woman's love and affection as protection and shelter and vice versa.

Also I would prefer an employed girl.

Last edited:

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
This is in the members' section, so I don't think banning him would be fair. Also, nothing wrong with him sharing his thoughts about marriage.
but what about women are whore? Does he deserve to be an indian where everyone calls nation as mother.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles