I have a new Hair Cut

Soul83

what the hell I was telling you! Read my comment properly, the presence of son in europe is much lesser than that of in india. So the result is europeans are more fair than indians. Though sri lankan , are also dark, and you are confused in south india and north india , I think @Soul83
northindians arent light, they are still very dark. im sure. a few maybe are light. but they are isolated cases. and it isnt important why they are dark (sun) etc. blacks are also dark because of sun, no? it is not important for what i said.

Last edited by a moderator:

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
he is brown dude, but not that much dark. i dont want to insult or offend anyone, sorry if i hurt your feelings. i was never in india but i dont expect to see really fair people there like europeans or only very few.
now I got the reason why you are banned from pakistan forum

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
he is brown dude, but not that much dark. i dont want to insult or offend anyone, sorry if i hurt your feelings. i was never in india but i dont expect to see really fair people there like europeans or only very few.
I think you are obsessed with fair color.

For me brown complexion is the best.Even those american and europeans sun bathe to get a fake a&& brown tan so that they can have brown complexion.

There is a reason why latinas and Indian ladies are called beautiful.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i was joking about the black indian thread, i know of course that indians arent black or SSA negroid. it is quiete annoying that people tell me different things, europeans say i look indian, indians say i look kurdish or arab, kurds and turks say i look afghan or pakistani, etc. there was a online similarity tool and i turned out southasian, maybe im not hundred percent indian but it is visible i guess. also that guy who said i dont look indian i look "indian muslim" is quiete funny as if a religion changes your race, there are european christians and european muslims and they look alike. also there are roma muslims and roma christians and they also look alike. indian muslims are indians too, no?

... Just a kind suggestion if i may ?
Do take your time to realize that you are accepted here as you most likely would be in India too if you
went there physically - we Indians are not into discrimination according to colour or appearance on a
personal basis (unless marriage ?)
( and i m not being sarcastic about taking your time - i meant it - although sometimes i did wish you
would have gotten over it by now ? )

And after you feel comfortable about passing that self-imposed barrier, then
let's get onto something more solid ? - perhaps you could tell us about life in Serbia or Austria
where you are ? If i were you, really i would seek to go to the USA - it's the best bet .- Europe is in for
turmoil - especially the Euro currency. ?

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
brown complexion is the best.Even those american and europeans sun bathe to get a fake a&& brown tan so that they can have brown complexion.
There is a reason why latinas and Indian ladies are called beautiful.
Now, that's thee truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Dude, this is your 2nd post like this I think. I would suggest to stop obsessing about these things. Its not how you look, but how you behave.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles