I have a new Hair Cut

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
@atheisthindu , fairness or darkness depends on sun. The more presence of sun more the people are dark and lesser the presence of sun, people are fair cause to save from extra uv rays and excess D vitamins ( as it is eat soluable and can be dangerous if in excess) our body make a layer of dark substance on our skin which turns the skin dark .
marathas in village are dark and many brown but in city they are fair

Last edited by a moderator:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Hmm your DP looks familiar, where you or are you on the Paki defence forum?
i have been there but im banned
that's a good enough start !

as long as you are seriously pro-India . - that's the main thing
There even are Israeli people who have some rights to live in India - so you should be ok

But you need to get off your "poor me or poor us " horse of " do i look India and does my Mum " etc etc etc
and start doing or writing something a lot more solid than that - eg show us that you do have some aspects of Indian culture - like some brains ? then you will actually get respect , rather than sympathy !

You dont need to prove yourself by looks - Indian folks are a lot more solid than that
I have said it before and im gonna repeat myself ! (sorry)
other that looking kinda Indian ( from a distance ) - what else is there that you have to say on this forum ?
or are we going to keep hearing variations on that basic theme from you ?

it's getting tiring ...one characteristic about Indian people that others say is that we have outstanding brains

so if you really want to belong - it's still not too late to show us some ?

PS ( that means post script)-

Here's my honest assessment :
Can you pass off as an Indian ?
Indians are a diverse lot, lookswise.
what cliff@sea wrote is pretty accurate - we are very diverse in appearance
what cliff didnt say though is that we do have a common culture that strongly binds is together
one part of that culture whether we are hindu , muslim , christian parsi sikh or something else
is a love for learning and a brain that only the Israeli can match ( my opinion partially )

You are talking about dark and fair - an euro obsession
how about showing us some brains for a change ? :
if you really want my honest opinion - no you dont look Indian
you look more like Kurdish folks !

but it really doesn't matter - unless of course you keep posting
threads on the same ridiculous issue
your last thread on Indian black negro and all that - if that is your brain - then
i'd be forced to say - in that case - forget it ! :namaste::wave:

Last edited:

pmaitra

i dont want to look different, but people told me that i have something indian about me and it is visible. so im curious. also your comment is funny because arabian and tibetan look nothing alike. how can i look like eatch at the same time, also im sure i dont look tibetan. maybe arabian since they are brown.
I have a friend, last name Misra. He looks almost exactly as you do. Your complexion, eyebrows, chin, facial structure, body structure, almost everything is the same as his. The only difference would be, probably, that his ears are more protruded.

You can find pictures of 1000 Indians who are lighter than him with coloured eyes/hair, especially from J&K. Just because marathas like you are dark doesn't mean all Indians are.
http://in.rediff.com/cricket/2001/oct/29agar.jpg

Soul83

that's a good enough start !

as long as you are seriously pro-India . - that's the main thing
There even are Israeli people who have some rights to live in India - so you should be ok

But you need to get off your "poor me or poor us " horse of " do i look India and does my Mum " etc etc etc
and start doing or writing something a lot more solid than that - eg show us that you do have some aspects of Indian culture - like some brains ? then you will actually get respect , rather than sympathy !

You dont need to prove yourself by looks - Indian folks are a lot more solid than that
I have said it before and im gonna repeat myself ! (sorry)
other that looking kinda Indian ( from a distance ) - what else is there that you have to say on this forum ?
or are we going to keep hearing variations on that basic theme from you ?

it's getting tiring ...one characteristic about Indian people that others say is that we have outstanding brains

so if you really want to belong - it's still not too late to show us some ?

PS ( that means post script)-

what cliff@sea wrote is pretty accurate - we are very diverse in appearance
what cliff didnt say though is that we do have a common culture that strongly binds is together
one part of that culture whether we are hindu , muslim , christian parsi sikh or something else
is a love for learning and a brain that only the Israeli can match ( my opinion partially )

You are talking about dark and fair - an euro obsession
how about showing us some brains for a change ? :
if you really want my honest opinion - no you dont look Indian
you look more like Kurdish folks !

but it really doesn't matter - unless of course you keep posting
threads on the same ridiculous issue
your last thread on Indian black negro and all that - if that is your brain - then
i'd be forced to say - in that case - forget it ! :namaste::wave:
i was joking about the black indian thread, i know of course that indians arent black or SSA negroid. it is quiete annoying that people tell me different things, europeans say i look indian, indians say i look kurdish or arab, kurds and turks say i look afghan or pakistani, etc. there was a online similarity tool and i turned out southasian, maybe im not hundred percent indian but it is visible i guess. also that guy who said i dont look indian i look "indian muslim" is quiete funny as if a religion changes your race, there are european christians and european muslims and they look alike. also there are roma muslims and roma christians and they also look alike. indian muslims are indians too, no?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1401626501_5f51ff4b248c576d92a76709762f5708

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
first , indians are not negro nor they were slaves of arab or european, they were king and indians were their civilian . Tell me where on earth civilians are slaves of king?
you said many indians are servant , then in bollywood many girls dancer (for back ground) are european , does this means europeans are pathetic dancer?
you look like arabian as by my perspective or may be a central asian( sorry for indian muslim remark )
and if you have to joke then there is special thread for it , go there and do whatever funny remarks you want , @Soul83

jalsa

Please be careful with your hair-cut when you go to Delhi.

pmaitra

@Soul83, why do you call that hair-cut?

I mean it is, of course, hair cut, but my two day old unshaven jaw can give your head a run for its money.

Leaving three microns length of hair should not be called haircut, IMHO.

Soul83

first , indians are not negro nor they were slaves of arab or european, they were king and indians were their civilian . Tell me where on earth civilians are slaves of king?
you said many indians are servant , then in bollywood many girls dancer (for back ground) are european , does this means europeans are pathetic dancer?
you look like arabian as by my perspective or may be a central asian( sorry for indian muslim remark )
and if you have to joke then there is special thread for it , go there and do whatever funny remarks you want , @Soul83
i was joking because many indians dont like dark skin and negroes, but are themselfes quiete dark, that many indians have coloured eyes and hair like you and atheisthindu say or that they are fair in cities etc. is a lie im sure. i like negroes and symphatise with them, i think they are similar to us but i know we arent negroes etc. also i think indians dont get as much respect by the world as they should and i think it has something to do with them being dark like blacks dont get respect because they are black. so i was in a joking manner asking what indians think about that, but some indians are dumb and say they are aryans and coloured eyes etc.

Soul83

i always like indians but some are really annoying with their colonial mentality, that they are aryans who are fair etc. or their dislike of dark skin and such, but also because they dont like roma and dont recognise roma etc. probably because roma have bad reputation.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
i was joking because many indians dont like dark skin and negroes, but are themselfes quiete dark, that many indians have coloured eyes and hair like you and atheisthindu say or that they are fair in cities etc. is a lie im sure. i like negroes and symphatise with them, i think they are similar to us but i know we arent negroes etc. also i think indians dont get as much respect by the world as they should and i think it has something to do with them being dark like blacks dont get respect because they are black. so i was in a joking manner asking what indians think about that, but some indians are dumb and say they are aryans and coloured eyes etc.
most books are printed on m.k. Gandhi,european never hesitated to compare shivaji maharaj with napolean or caeser or alexander the great. Many european called gandhiji as jesus
every respects a guy who is worth of respecting
indians are fair in city many are fair in villages to.I gave a scientific reason.we are fair, brown, dark

Soul83

most books are printed on m.k. Gandhi,european never hesitated to compare shivaji maharaj with napolean or caeser or alexander the great. Many european called gandhiji as jesus
every respects a guy who is worth of respecting
indians are fair in city many are fair in villages to.I gave a scientific reason.we are fair, brown, dark
depends on your definition of fair, they are still very dark compared to europeans. im sure. indians are after blacks the darkest race on earth, darker then middle easterners etc. accept that. mahathma ghandi is just one guy because he was famous, but it is nothing compared to xenophobia indians receive when abroad etc. i mean the average indian, people also like some blacks like muhammed ali etc.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
what the hell I was telling you! Read my comment properly, the presence of son in europe is much lesser than that of in india. So the result is europeans are more fair than indians. Though sri lankan , are also dark, and you are confused in south india and north india , I think @Soul83

pmaitra

agarkar is brahmin not maratha , just post a photo of shivaji maharaj, he was fair enough .
There is no photo of Shivaji. Only paintings.

Agarkar is not a Maratha, I take your word for it; but is from Maharashtra. I am sorry, I was not aware of the subtle differences in between definitions of Maharashtrian and Maratha.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
There is no photo of Shivaji. Only paintings.

Agarkar is not a Maratha, I take your word for it; but is from Maharashtra. I am sorry, I was not aware of the subtle differences in between definitions of Maharashtrian and Maratha.
ya , sorry me too meaning painting, many writers called him fair.
my mother and brother are fair and I and my father are brown.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles