I have a new Hair Cut

Soul83

Tell me the truth would i look foreign on indian streets, i know there is diversity in india from lighter to darker people etc. so would i fit or would i be totally foreign, could i pass as half indian because i have some ethnic serbian ancestry, so im not a full blown roma from serbia.maybe it is visible

http://s9.postimg.org/5s9bmlt73/IMG_3900taavatar.jpg

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
Tell me the truth would i look foreign on indian streets, i know there is diversity in india from lighter to darker people etc. so would i fit or would i be totally foreign, could i pass as half indian because i have some ethnic serbian ancestry, so im not a full blown roma from serbia.maybe it is visible

dude that's not a hair cut that close to clean shave . in India 99.9% of people you walk past in the streets and towns pay no attention to you for any reason unless you go to villages or do something carzy. Good friends will tell you the truth, and you can work together on ways to make you feel better about you self. If you find it difficult to talk with friends, ask them if they feel inferior sometimes; you may be surprised how worried people get. You're wonderful the way you are and you don't need Wikihow to tell you that. :thumb:

kseeker

Retired

You definitely do not look like an Indian. You resemble Tibetans or Burmese (in my perception).

And I agree with @AVERAGE INDIAN's assertion. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul83

You definitely do not look like an Indian. You remble Tibetans or Burmese (in my perception).
arent those chinese like people? probably it is the shaved head, since buddist monks from tibet have shaved heads, i dont think i look mongoloid. but i respect your opinion.

boris

Country flag

Hmm your DP looks familiar, where you or are you on the Paki defence forum?

Glint

Country flag

The picture looks the same as your Dp..

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
seriously in any manner you doesn't resemble with indians. You much look like arabian or tibetan but people here doesn't think much about that as average indian said . Here people are totally busy in day dreaming while doing anything
just can't get why you want to look like indians , be happy with the way you looks

Soul83

seriously in any manner you doesn't resemble with indians. You much look like arabian or tibetan but people here doesn't think much about that as average indian said . Here people are totally busy in day dreaming while doing anything
just can't get why you want to look like indians , be happy with the way you looks
i dont want to look different, but people told me that i have something indian about me and it is visible. so im curious. also your comment is funny because arabian and tibetan look nothing alike. how can i look like eatch at the same time, also im sure i dont look tibetan. maybe arabian since they are brown.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Here's my honest assessment :

Can you pass off as an Indian ?
Indians are a diverse lot, lookswise, so with the right ensemble, Yes.

Would somebody think of you as an Indian looking at a pic of yours ?
No, they are more likely to think of you as a Central Asian, or as you said, Serbian.

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
You can find pictures of 1000 Indians who are lighter than him with coloured eyes/hair, especially from J&K. Just because marathas like you are dark doesn't mean all Indians are.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
You can find pictures of 1000 Indians who are lighter than him with coloured eyes/hair, especially from J&K. Just because marathas like you are dark doesn't mean all Indians are.
marathas are not dark , they are brown or many are fair.
being dark or white can't express you nationality but soul_83 more look like an arabian or like an indian muslim

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles