I had a dream

H.A.

Hi,

I had a dream last night.....the dream is this....

I read an article on DFI about what kind of face mask will the pilots use on Rafale....then i picture myself in front a face mask on exhibit with a screen on front to give a feeling as if you are in the fighter...i am invited to try, the face mask is fixed in its place so i move my face forward and put the face mask on.....now look at the extent of my imagination...i move my head as if the plane is going into a dive and surely the screen responds by showing me the picture of land.....what a dream it was. It was cut short though as i was woken up for breakfast.

PS: DON'T LAUGH

H.A.

I wouldn't have shared this...but you see its to do with defence, and DFI is involved....

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Hi,

I had a dream last night.....the dream is this....

I read an article on DFI about what kind of face mask will the pilots use on Rafale....then i picture myself in front a face mask on exhibit with a screen on front to give a feeling as if you are in the fighter...i am invited to try, the face mask is fixed in its place so i move my face forward and put the face mask on.....now look at the extent of my imagination...i move my head as if the plane is going into a dive and surely the screen responds by showing me the picture of land.....what a dream it was. It was cut short though as i was woken up for breakfast.

PS: DON'T LAUGH
LMAO...Do you play with toy plains to? :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles