I feel short how to get over this obsession?

fyodor

Country flag
i am just 5'11 and i feel so short whenever i go out....this has become an overpowering obsession for me...i am always checking out other people's height whenever i go out, whenever i see someone taller than me then i realize about the evolutionary disadvantage i have.

i have even been thinking to go for limb lengthening surgery but its too painful...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
:dude:

Yeah you are really short... now go and die in chullu bhar pani.

@Singh : image embedding not working still.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
i am just 5'11 and i feel so short whenever i go out....this has become an overpowering obsession for me...i am always checking out other people's height whenever i go out, whenever i see someone taller than me then i realize about the evolutionary disadvantage i have.

i have even been thinking to go for limb lengthening surgery but its too painful...
get gender change operation u will be the tallest.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

:dude:

Yeah you are really short... now go and die in chullu bhar pani.

@Singh : image embedding not working still.

fyodor

Country flag
get gender change operation u will be the tallest.
i think limb lengthening would be lesser complex but even then its very risky and painful, i can seriously mess up my legs forever

it feels so bad trying to change something which is unchangeable

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

trackwhack

You midget!

Srinivas_K

Country flag

I feel pity for you. We, the aliens in that avatar movie with which you are living in India, consider you a dwarf :wat:

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I am friggin fifty feet tall :yey: and people think I am a f@cking eiffel tower but I think I am short.

How to overcome my obsession?? :troll:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned

If you feel short then there are two possibilities:
(1) You are not in India
(2) You are not really 5'11".
I'm legit 6'0" and felt pretty tall in India. Never even felt average, let alone short. At 5'11" you should feel pretty much the same.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

This is the result of some rejection on account of height...

Do not worry, throw out that idea out of your mind and thinking..

These are just excuses and bahanas...

Your talent, personality and worth has nothing to do with your height !!

Just relax..

there stupid people who have no qualities in life expect being tall so they make a virtue of their tallness..
There are people who have no virtues but being fair..so they make a virtue of their being white skinned..

But actually they are big lairs, inferiority complexed and losers and have no real virtues with them...
so it is better to leave them alone ... the earlier the better..

Last edited:

fyodor

Country flag
If you feel short then there are two possibilities:
(1) You are not in India
(2) You are not really 5'11".
I'm legit 6'0" and felt pretty tall in India. Never even felt average, let alone short. At 5'11" you should feel pretty much the same.
when you go to malls or high end places, people there are taller but on the streets they are short

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles