I dare you, you cannot match her

KS

Bye bye DFI
What does maa ka sakinaka mean....lmao...powai,saki naka is the place is stayed in mumbai....:shocked:

BTW she was too cute....mera behan ka naam Jhelum...lmao...

Last edited:

addiction

What does maa ka sakinaka mean....lmao...powai,saki naka is the place is stayed in mumbai....:shocked:

BTW she was too cute....mera behan ka naam Jhelum...lmao...
Sakinaka is very famous for its infamous traffic jams in Mumbai suburb called Andheri..

KS

Bye bye DFI
Sakinaka is very famous for its infamous traffic jams in Mumbai suburb called Andheri..
Dude I lived in Mumbai for 3 years near L&T and traffic in Saki Naka is not a fraction of the traffic in other places..

But still whaat is that maa ka sakki naka..how its a cuss word..

EDIT: never mind..not important...:rofl:

addiction

Dude I lived in Mumbai for 3 years near L&T and traffic in Saki Naka is not a fraction of the traffic in other places..

are u kidding? and u lived near L&T, how did u travel to ur work place? as L&T is in opp direction to Sakinaka..those who come from Andheri station, suffers a lot..and if ur knowledge is not outdated, this is the place where Mumbais first Metro Rail is being built...

and now ur point..Maa Ka Sakina means...Dimak Ko Jaam Maat Kar.

KS

Bye bye DFI
are u kidding? and u lived near L&T, how did u travel to ur work place? as L&T is in opp direction to Sakinaka..those who come from Andheri station, suffers a lot..and if ur knowledge is not outdated, this is the place where Mumbais first Metro Rail is being built...

and now ur point..Maa Ka Sakina means...Dimak Ko Jaam Maat Kar.
Andheri-versova-ghatkopar route you mean... they have removed the struts and the barricades that used to create the traffic and now its a lot better...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles