I can't relate to Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

janme

Country flag
OP is a pakistai pretending to be Indian because he is too ashamed to show his real flags.......

janme

Country flag
You got me; I am a mard e momin
When you start a thread like this you should give some infomation like where live,about your family,language you speak otherwise people will think like this only......

Srinivas_K

Country flag
They do use technology for everything and that's why environment doesn't affect them and that technology they get from all the nations and they do need immigrants for this and even train them because of the less manpower. Technology has nothing to do with any genes or looks .
Some sources say there are technologies developed now a days that can remove these faulty genes in the of future :thump:

And then as always these sources always say and ask people for patience :p

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I hate certain aspects of Indian culture; they should be discarded. India never quite learned the good aspects of British culture, but it holds on tightly to Mughal/ Muslim inspired elements that are toxic and ridiculous in the 21st century. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
I hate certain aspects of Indian culture; they should be discarded. India never quite learned the good aspects of British culture, but it holds on tightly to Mughal/ Muslim inspired elements that are toxic and ridiculous in the 21st century. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Just cant understand what you like in Indian culture :rolleyes:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
One of those things which any liberal person would hate, is the propensity to "control" the female members of one's family and try to dictate what they do, where they go, etc., even after the female reaches full adulthood. For example, many people get offended if their sister begins dating someone. In some parts of India, this results in "honour killing". In civilized parts of India, all it might result in, is a shouting match.

Hint, hint. :troll:

@Singh, what did you do with that thread? I can't find it. :mad:

EDIT: I found it: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members-corner/56832-should-i-do-situation.html :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

kseeker

Retired
One of those things which any liberal person would hate, is the propensity to "control" the female members of one's family and try to dictate what they do, where they go, etc., even after the female reaches full adulthood. For example, many people get offended if their sister begins dating someone. In some parts of India, this results in "honour killing". In civilized parts of India, all it might result in, is a shouting match.

EDIT: I found it: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members-corner/56832-should-i-do-situation.html :troll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saar, avananna ikkittinalli sikkisiddira :D

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Are others, who are not Indians going to relate with you ?

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned

Does honour killings have anything to do with culture or its just ego which is adopted by certain people ?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Does honour killings have anything to do with culture or its just ego which is adopted by certain people ?
Honour killings are not part of culture for sure, but they stem out of an illiberal mindset and the base instinct which expects women to be controlled and under male domination, without "stepping out of their boundaries". I was making a joke though, I was not serious, I encourage you to click on the link which I posted: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members-corner/56832-should-i-do-situation.html

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Honour killings are not part of culture for sure, but they stem out of an illiberal mindset and the base instinct which expects women to be controlled and under male domination, without "stepping out of their boundaries". I was making a joke though, I was not serious, I encourage you to click on the link which I posted: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members-corner/56832-should-i-do-situation.html
The biggest reason for honour killings is jealously, envy and hate towards others which is beyond all the cultures.

I have gone through that thread and have noticed that some are too much aggressive .Being liberal and claiming to be liberal are completely different. Liberal nationalist, liberal secularist, moderate religious liberals all are different from each other but all claim to be liberal .

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The biggest reason for honour killings is jealously, envy and hate towards others which is beyond all the cultures.

I have gone through that thread and have noticed that some are too much aggressive .Being liberal and claiming to be liberal are completely different. Liberal nationalist, liberal secularist, moderate religious liberals all are different from each other but all claim to be liberal .
No aggression pal, people were just ragging @atheisthindu on that thread. Posting such threads and asking such questions after claiming to be progressive and modern, is just asking to be ragged and bullied, which is what happened to poor @atheisthindu.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Life is about moderation or the middle path - so said Gautam Buddh

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
His past threads and replies on this forum says so :D

In fact, you should search them and read, they are very informative and entertaining :D
You are saying then of course i will search and read .

Srinivas_K

Country flag
British culture and Mugal culture ........ :shocked:

There are no such things, every invader came here and some what Indianized. Before Islam invaders came and integrated into Indian society smoothly but after Islam Hindus rejected them. A conflict arise there because of difference in faith.

British influence is seen in governance and spoken languages. Then again these western influences are seen every where in this globe.

Every culture has some drawbacks only thing one has to do is discard these in time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles