I can't relate to Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Scandinavians are native people of Sweden, Norway , Finland and Denmark. They are good looking, strong people who live in toughest environment on this earth. Considered by most as the best genes.
I'll agree with you that Nordic chicks are hot, but Scandinavia is nowhere near the "toughest environment on this earth".
That would be Siberia, Tibet, Greenland, and Northern Canada (of course excluding Antarctica).

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well you are free to go wherever you like. Just make sure wherever you go, don't let them know you were from India. Idiots like you give us patriotic Indians a bad name.
Are you saying that once anyone leave India , He or she can't show their patriotism ?

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Obviously if you keep whining about your gay v-necks, sister's boyfriend, curly hair and what not, you'll find it difficult to 'relate' to Indians.
Indians have to see in all directions because the whole world is seeing towards India and even the regional and international realities are changing.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Obviously if you keep whining about your gay v-necks, sister's boyfriend, curly hair and what not, you'll find it difficult to 'relate' to Indians.
Is it the same guy who was complaining about his sister's white bf? If yes, he seems to understand no one.

Blackwater

I'm sure there are even people who love Pakistani or afghan or Somali culture. Doesn't mean that these cultures aren't primitive.
First of all , some contradiction here

what is Pakistani culture???
How it is different from Indian culture?? except that some wannabe arabs tried a circus of imitating desert Bedouin culture. when it comes to culture Pakistan is just like a small part of India.

pakistani culture

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I'll agree with you that Nordic chicks are hot, but Scandinavia is nowhere near the "toughest environment on this earth".
That would be Siberia, Tibet, Greenland, and Northern Canada (of course excluding Antarctica).
Reason why I said Scandinavia is tough environment is because agriculture and all is difficult and they have to rely on sea food and meat. Siberia is inhibited by less number of people.
Green land is also found by Vikings who come under Scandinavian people.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I just realized that I can't relate to Indians and Indian culture as most of it is rooted in Hinduism which I don't believe in. Also they speak weird language and weird customs. Is it that because I come from a peripheral culture I am unique?
There is a simple solution for your serious psychological problem.

Just shift to Antarctica with Penguins, they are Atheist and not related to Indians or Hindooooos even remotely and perform no rituals at all and speak nice language.

Please do it asap and take the next ship to Antarctica as Penguin community is eagerly waiting for you.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Reason why I said Scandinavia is tough environment is because agriculture and all is difficult and they have to rely on sea food and meat. Siberia is inhibited by less number of people.

Above is a map of the permafrost regions. Permafrost means the you cannot construct buildings easily and agriculture is very difficult. So basically if you can dig your backyard with a shovel, you'll need a jackhammer to dig in permafrost.
Notice that most of Scandinavia is not in permafrost, but almost the whole of the other places I mentioned (except Tibet, very high altitude) are in permafrost. This makes them the toughest environments.
So according to your idea then, the native people of Siberia and Tibet would be the toughest people.
These are just my thoughts, you might be right, who knows. :noidea:

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
They do use technology for everything and that's why environment doesn't affect them and that technology they get from all the nations and they do need immigrants for this and even train them because of the less manpower. Technology has nothing to do with any genes or looks .

Srinivas_K

Country flag
The regions where the permafrost lies are the regions where there is no civilization. In Scandinavia there is a civilization as old as 4000 years and is a continuous one. Regarding Tibet and Siberia their native people are short compared to these norsemen.

The diet these guys follow is also very tough one to eat and survive.

Above is a map of the permafrost regions. Permafrost means the you cannot construct buildings easily and agriculture is very difficult. So basically if you can dig your backyard with a shovel, you'll need a jackhammer to dig in permafrost.
Notice that most of Scandinavia is not in permafrost, but almost the whole of the other places I mentioned (except Tibet, very high altitude) are in permafrost. This makes them the toughest environments.
So according to your idea then, the native people of Siberia and Tibet would be the toughest people.
These are just my thoughts, you might be right, who knows. :noidea:

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Technology only made difference in the last 100 years, before that it is a hard place to live in. It is like survival to the fittest and only the string ones will survive to pass their genes.

Reason why they are tough physically.

In agriculture based civilization a guy do not need to be physically that fit as a hunter.

They do use technology for everything and that's why environment doesn't affect them and that technology they get from all the nations and they do need immigrants for this and even train them because of the less manpower. Technology has nothing to do with any genes or looks .

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Technology only made difference in the last 100 years, before that it is a hard place to live in. It is like survival to the fittest and only the string ones will survive to pass their genes..
Yes for the past 100 years or so before that these nations use to go to other lands in winters. Living in extreme cold and extreme heat has nothing to do with genes. Nations who live in extreme cold cant resist extreme heat but nations those who live in extreme heat can adopt to cold climates. Think about it . In this era of science and technology , all humans are getting same vaccinations irrespective of their genes .

Reason why they are tough physically.

In agriculture based civilization a guy do not need to be physically that fit as a hunter.
African Americans are having tough physically features compare to those Africans who are living in poverty . Why ?

I really don't understand now what we are talking now . confused

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Yes for the past 100 years or so before that these nations use to go to other lands in winters. Living in extreme cold and extreme heat has nothing to do with genes. Nations who live in extreme cold cant resist extreme heat but nations those who live in extreme heat can adopt to cold climates. Think about it . In this era of science and technology , all humans are getting same vaccinations irrespective of their genes .

African Americans are having tough physically features compare to those Africans who are living in poverty . Why ?
I am talking about the filtering of strong genes done by the nature to humans. In Scandinavia they rely majorly on hunting and fishing. So the guy must be string to survive and only the string will survive through out centuries.

Where as in the region we find vegetation people do not need to go through tough routine to gather food.

So based on the natural selection one can say the people who lived for generations in tough environments do have strong genes.

Then there are other factors which differentiate an Asian male with that of Europeans.

Regarding African Americans living in USA they eat more meat and do less physical routine reason why these guys are rated obese, But an African hunter is physically fit even though he may not follow correct diet like the US citizens of African descent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles