I can't relate to Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I just realized that I can't relate to Indians and Indian culture as most of it is rooted in Hinduism which I don't believe in. Also they speak weird language and weird customs. Is it that because I come from a peripheral culture I am unique?

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
I just realized that I can't relate to Indians and Indian culture as most of it is rooted in Hinduism which I don't believe in. Also they speak weird language and weird customs. Is it that because I come from a peripheral culture I am unique?
Indians and Indian Culture is unique and its mixture of many cultures and traditions. India is the only country in which all religions are practiced and more than 780 different languages are spoken. There is diversity which is not found anywhere.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Indians and Indian Culture is unique and its mixture of many cultures and traditions. India is the only country in which all religions are practiced and more than 780 different languages are spoken. There is diversity which is not found anywhere.
India has no sloots. It is not habitable.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I am not mango man.
Did they asked you to befriend them ,work with them or live with them??

India is a free country and all Indian constitution asks for is tolerance, if you do not have that you cannot live any where else. :thumb:

Scandinavians are considered as the best race in the world in terms of skin color, blue eyes and good physique even they do not have any problems when it comes to mingling with black Africans :shocked:.

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
What a loss to 1.2 Billion people :shocked:

There are people who like Indian customs and traditions in south asia and all over the world. :thumb:
I'm sure there are even people who love Pakistani or afghan or Somali culture. Doesn't mean that these cultures aren't primitive.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I'm sure there are even people who love Pakistani or afghan or Somali culture. Doesn't mean that these cultures aren't primitive.
First of all , some contradiction here

what is Pakistani culture???
How it is different from Indian culture?? except that some wannabe arabs tried a circus of imitating desert Bedouin culture. when it comes to culture Pakistan is just like a small part of India.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Mate you should give more details about yourself

Which state and city/town you live in and the language you speak

The religion you were born in ; Since it appears you are an atheist

The religion your family members practice , if any

What exactly you mean by peripheral culture

And finally which country or people do you relate to
since you have said that you cant relate to Indians

Srinivas_K

Country flag
For the OP this seems to be a disaster ...... :thumb:

May be he is thinking of a land where every one is similar(like white good looking people like those pathans of KPK) with one language, common customs and religion, he won't find it any where on this planet. :thumb:

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Did they asked you to befriend them ,work with them or live with them??

India is a free country and all Indian constitution asks for is tolerance, if you do not have that you cannot live any where else. :thumb:

Scandinavians are considered as the best race in the world in terms of skin color, blue eyes and good physique even they do not have any problems when it comes to mingling with black Africans :shocked:.

100% you are on target . Tolerance is most important which is guarantee by the Constitution but majority of Indians are not aware what the Constitution really says and everyone is ready to deny the constitutional rights of other Indians in the name of religion, culture and even language.

Are you saying that Scandinavians are a race ?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
100% you are on target . Tolerance is most important which is guarantee by the Constitution but majority of Indians are not aware what the Constitution really says and everyone is ready to deny the constitutional rights of other Indians in the name of religion, culture and even language.

Are you saying that Scandinavians are a race ?
Scandinavians are native people of Sweden, Norway , Finland and Denmark. They are good looking, strong people who live in toughest environment on this earth. Considered by most as the best genes.

ladder

Country flag
Happens sometimes to some people, but not entirely unique or very common. But studies by 'next alphabet after F A Y' university suggests that it is predominantly a periodic aberration manifesting people who like 'V' neck t-shirts and can occur in medium to long term time period.

Last edited:

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Scandinavians are native people of Sweden, Norway , Finland and Denmark. They are good looking, strong people who live in toughest environment on this earth. Considered by most as the best genes.
Does looking good, surviving in toughest environment and having good health and being strong means best genes ?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Obviously if you keep whining about your gay v-necks, sister's boyfriend, curly hair and what not, you'll find it difficult to 'relate' to Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles