I am quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
My reply might be a bit late - but i hope you get to read it

You're mistaken about "the poor" - it may have been that way decades ago , but a lot has changed .
As the political ethos changes and evolves - as we see happening right before our very eyes,
my take is that india is poised to enter an economic revolution and enter the ranks of the rich, just
as China has done , only recently .

What then ? You'll want to be back on this forum ?
Remember to choose a different membership name !
He despise poor and illiterate Indians over all and its sad but true that majority of people do behave like him as soon as they have position and money they forget their brethren and have many excuses. With money comes responsibility or selfishness .

Last edited:

Phantom

Our resident Lal Topi (or was it Kaala V-Neck?) won't be around anymore to entertain us? Well, Who gives a Sloot? :lol:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Had to post this one last thing
Look at these primitive Indians celebrating. What a pathetic bunch. I'm ashamed of being indian. A nation of low iq people.

sydsnyper

Country flag
HA HA HA HA HA HA, @atheisthindu ..... we will miss the silly factor on DFI. Consider yourself lucky you were entertained this long.....

Last edited by a moderator:

kseeker

Retired
Had to post this one last thing
Look at these primitive Indians celebrating. What a pathetic bunch. I'm ashamed of being indian. A nation of low iq people.
What an effing idiot! :doh: :doh: :doh:

You are not even an Indian in the first place, then why do you call yourself as one?

You are nothing but a goraa wearing an Indian Brown skin because of your Indian parents. Stop whining and don't reply again if you still have an iota of self respect left in you!

kseeker

Retired
My reply might be a bit late - but i hope you get to read it

You're mistaken about "the poor" - it may have been that way decades ago , but a lot has changed .
As the political ethos changes and evolves - as we see happening right before our very eyes,
my take is that india is poised to enter an economic revolution and enter the ranks of the rich, just
as China has done , only recently .

What then ? You'll want to be back on this forum ?
Remember to choose a different membership name !
He is a silly little brat. The Gyaan which you have provided to him, will not have any impact on him and it will go for a toss :D

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I think he has visa problem.

@Mods where he lives ?

pmaitra

You are welcome to return if and when you change your mind.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Don't go..what would we do without you :rolleyes:

just pack your things and leave you little dram queen :pound:

Have not seen a bigger drama queen before on DFI....DFI has started to attract little kids who have absolutely no patience.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Next time if someone opens a thread on "Why do people who wear boxer briefs have lower IQ than those who wear frenchie ?" we'll know who is he ! People like him have low iq and a kiddo mindset. I have never seen anyone abusing his own roots :der: :frusty:

kseeker

Retired
Next time if someone opens a thread on "Why do people who wear boxer briefs have lower IQ than those who wear frenchie ?" we'll know who is he !
:pound: :pound: :pound:

People like him have low iq and a kiddo mindset. I have never seen anyone abusing his own roots :der: :frusty:
Couldn't agree more.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Next time if someone opens a thread on "Why do people who wear boxer briefs have lower IQ than those who wear frenchie ?" we'll know who is he ! People like him have low iq and a kiddo mindset. I have never seen anyone abusing his own roots :der: :frusty:
Ok I've decided to respond to some of the stupidity tht abounds here :tsk:
I have a high iq. I never abused my own roots. I'm just ashamed to be Indian because of people like you

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Goodbye. Your J&K demography thread was interesting and nationalistic. Other topics didn't read but will agree with other people here.
You are one of the few people I agree with on here :thumb:

You are one of my favourite mods :thumb:

Goodbye atheist fag.
You were a great punjabi :troll:
May you lick white foreigners a&& in peace :troll:
I like to do something else with it but if licking is your thing, go for it

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
come on yaar if u r frustrated watch paki mujra just like i do

:lol::lol::lol:
I am immune from Pakistani charms.

He's a Canadian citizen, studies philosophy and works in a McD waiting tables and according to his post he believes in elitism. :rofl: :rofl:
I don't work in McD. I'm more of an egalitarian than most Indians

Last edited by a moderator:

Twinblade

Country flag
I'm just ashamed to be Indian because of people like you
You mean older people with higher education, jobs and families who are unable to theorise about the relative male to male coitus probability index of V-neck T-shirts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles