I am quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater

After months of being on this site I've concluded that india is hopeless and I can't do Anyang to change that. I thought being on this site would help me get in touch with my roots and that has happened but the truth is that I've found out some unpleasant things about india that I wish I had not. I only visited india last year and it was a letdown. I've learnt that indians simply don't share the same kind of urgency or passion for development namely the infrastructural kind as I do. India is a country whose history must be wiped out and needs massive immigration from developed countries to really make a difference. The people in india are simply not worthy of being citizens of a modern nation state. You may say well that's so elitist. It is- I admit I despise the poor people and the illiterate people most of all because they have concept of betterment and progress. No aspirations. The only thing that I share in common with indians is my area of ancestry, nothing more, nothing less.

I've grown frustrated and feel that it is impeding my personal life. I have a lot to look forward to and I feel that it is better atter all to simply ignore india. Life is good when I ignore india- I don't get as frustrated for one thing. Considering these and other factors, I've now decided to quit the forum for good. I would like to say that there were a few people on here who are intelligent and whose opinions I valued, though I disagreed and quarrelled with them sometimes. @<a href="http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/member.php?u=7197" target="_blank">Bangalorean</a> might even be smarter than me :lol:
Well, here is the time to put atheisthindu to rest for good. I quit.

come on yaar if u r frustrated watch paki mujra just like i do

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

cloud_9

Country flag
You will always be remembered! :'(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

northernarunachalpradesh

After months of being on this site I've concluded that india is hopeless and I can't do Anyang to change that. I thought being on this site would help me get in touch with my roots and that has happened but the truth is that I've found out some unpleasant things about india that I wish I had not. I only visited india last year and it was a letdown. I've learnt that indians simply don't share the same kind of urgency or passion for development namely the infrastructural kind as I do. India is a country whose history must be wiped out and needs massive immigration from developed countries to really make a difference. The people in india are simply not worthy of being citizens of a modern nation state. You may say well that's so elitist. It is- I admit I despise the poor people and the illiterate people most of all because they have concept of betterment and progress. No aspirations. The only thing that I share in common with indians is my area of ancestry, nothing more, nothing less.

I've grown frustrated and feel that it is impeding my personal life. I have a lot to look forward to and I feel that it is better atter all to simply ignore india. Life is good when I ignore india- I don't get as frustrated for one thing. Considering these and other factors, I've now decided to quit the forum for good. I would like to say that there were a few people on here who are intelligent and whose opinions I valued, though I disagreed and quarrelled with them sometimes. @Bangalorean might even be smarter than me :lol:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
People do not completely understand what India is and they start ranting about !!! Funny dude very funny,

Who are you going to invite to immigrate into this great land???

Only one who are wanting and waiting are majority Pakistanis, who will also jump at every opportunity to cross the border because of the situation they are facing .

Regarding Infra and all that blah ..... blah ...... blah ....., you will regret soon what you have said regarding this. We will be right at the top within a short span of time :thumb:

India is the one who taught culture and civilization to many countries and so please we donot need any barbarians from west or some Arab imitators to teach us about building our country.

Why I am getting this feeling of some one is seeking attention ??

People do need to know how to approach some one when some thing is wrong(as they feel)!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is a poem that was fixed on the wall of every Cadet in the NDA..

It gave courage to hang on to many who thought the life was tough and think of quitting.

If

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same:.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings,
And never breathe a word about your loss:
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And
---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

I've grown frustrated and feel that it is impeding my personal life. I have a lot to look forward to and I feel that it is better atter all to simply ignore india. Life is good when I ignore india- I don't get as frustrated for one thing. Considering these and other factors, I've now decided to quit the forum for good. I would like to say that there were a few people on here who are intelligent and whose opinions I valued, though I disagreed and quarrelled with them sometimes. @Bangalorean might even be smarter than me :lol:
My reply might be a bit late - but i hope you get to read it

You're mistaken about "the poor" - it may have been that way decades ago , but a lot has changed .
As the political ethos changes and evolves - as we see happening right before our very eyes,
my take is that india is poised to enter an economic revolution and enter the ranks of the rich, just
as China has done , only recently .

What then ? You'll want to be back on this forum ?
Remember to choose a different membership name !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles