I am Godman enzo ferrari better known as irfan nawaz from Bangalore city

pmaitra

Hello Indian Defence i am Irfan nawaz a exotic car broker by profession working with an all India client base , I am the man who managed to do a job for MILITARY INTELLIGENCE and R&AW in INDIA two years ago, i am since then accepted by the Indian Army and Intelligence bureau of India as one honest Indian , Jai hind
Welcome to DFI, Irfan Nawaz! Also, I would like to congratulate you on your subliminal message advertising your business. I would hope that you find many wealthy customers via this forum. :troll:

How much would your charge for this car, if you can get me one, i.e.?

Mack Man

beautiful car it may cost a big money i think
Welcome to DFI, Irfan Nawaz! Also, I would like to congratulate you on your subliminal message advertising your business. I would hope that you find many wealthy customers via this forum. :troll:

Mack Man

hello sir u need not worry what ever u try i am not here to fight on the site because i want to create some links with people and well i am not from UP i am purely from bangalore city born and brought up
These two should be banned!
clearly spammers!
reporting them!
:mad::mad:
sry read the posts again!
he might bring some more fun to the forum :/
i wish otherwise though.:tsk:

Mack Man

come join me on twitter "INTERPOL" @INTERPOL_INT on twitter is me my web site is "http://www.interpol.int" I AM FORMER INTERPOL INFORMER ----ED THE UNDERWORLDS IN INDIA MY FATE I HATE ISLAMIC WORLD BY HEART , CHOTA RAJAN WANTS ME, BUT I AM IN COUNTER MAFIA AND WITH HIM TOO HE KNOWS ME VIA MY FB FRIENDS SINCE TWO YEARS I HAVE HAD THE LIST OF FRIENDS LIKE INTERPOL CHIEF RONAL NOBLE KGB BOSS THEN PM NOW PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA PUTIN SIR AND SO ON

Mack Man

yesterday Irfan nawaz put him self on scanner of Internet / Home - INTERPOL via message form any way since 2006year i have been on scanner of world police i did 14 DRI CBIand CBI ACB raids between 2006year till 2010year last four months ago CBI ACB sent me sms from they system with contact numbers to call and give info about BLACK money of INDIA or any corruption is PUBLIC SECTOR units or any GOV. run BANKS talking bribes to be brought to the notice of CBI ACB HQ, AND THEY SENT THE SMS WITH WORDS LIKE "REQUEST ME YET ON DEMAND" but ever since me and DRI bangalore had a fight in 2007year i cut off from CBI and CBI ACB too, they know my wars happened with DRI i used INTERPOL and raided 14 raids made DRI over do the jobs , well i saved many CBI officers lives on a TIP OFF to INTERPOL and INDIAN agencies just after 26/11 happened, i had problems with CBI DRI not to the level that i hate them i do not link up to them any more i am totally with Interpol and i am in Secret worlds i am with MOSSAD KGB R&AW

Mack Man

OK BROTHER , but why do you think so, well i am on fb come and be my friend among my great friends like FATHER TERRY JONES the man who burnt the QURAN, my very good friend and SAM BOSSIL is another great award winning fiend i have in my fb friend circle but currently SAM is not available for chat
Kanchan Biswas regularly mails DFI admins. He needs help.

Mack Man

Hi Rahul how to help tell me and sorry my Friend Veteran and enforcer i am sorry for hurting your feelings tell me how to work we work no probs bye bye for the day
Can you elaborate the term help

Mack Man

I am sorry yusuf brother i am a muslim who lives in the hq of free masonic world and i am not anti to islam but had bad time with muslim world including shia muslims all troubled me, i used my brain to counter them i did what i needed but i am soory if i have hurt you and i am sorry my caps lock is on,
hi rahul how to help tell me and sorry my friend veteran and enforcer i am sorry for hurting your feelings tell me how to work we work no probs bye bye for the day

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles