I am Godman enzo ferrari better known as irfan nawaz from Bangalore city

Mack Man

Hello Indian Defence i am Irfan nawaz a exotic car broker by profession working with an all India client base , I am the man who managed to do a job for MILITARY INTELLIGENCE and R&AW in INDIA two years ago, i am since then accepted by the Indian Army and Intelligence bureau of India as one honest Indian , Jai hind

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI.

On a different note MI and RAW are nobody to give a certificate to patriotic citizens of this country. This is based on our own actions and deeds.

Have a good time here.

Mack Man

Welcome to DFI.

On a different note MI and RAW are nobody to give a certificate to patriotic citizens of this country. This is based on our own actions and deeds.

Have a good time here.
Welcome Friend, well i was reading about the Bangalore shias who talk about the Kasmi matter, i am also from the same community and lived on the Hit list of Al qaida and Maoists via those Bangalore based So called shia org. talking for Kazmi , i know all of them and they Hate me thank the background by CRPF and local police who offered me support via S.K garg law firm U.P advocate Akarsh garg ji , that I.B had seen Maoists wanted me dead thank these shias of Bangalore who talk about they sentiments , they not only back Al qaida and Maoists Calling them SHIAS muslims and all this I.B understood and advocate Akarsh garg told me that i am powered by Gods power who gave the link to Indian agencies where the Problem is , anyway if you want to know more about me ask Advocate akarsh garg in 2009year jan i did linking for Dalit VHP linking all by myself i am a shia muslim but lives in the VHP jai hind bye bye

Splurgenxs

Country flag
^^Wow good fr u.

Welcome ,

about time someone dethrones ISRO and Harishchandra's assistant.:whoo:

Mack Man

no brother i am a very small man, if i leave India by chance i am the most wanted man for the kind of brain i have its my fate i have such a brain the www.cia.gov running behind me but i will never leave India out of fear because if i go cannot come back as i did Counter CIA ISI jobs here
^^Wow good fr u.

Welcome ,

about time someone dethrones ISRO and Harishchandra's assistant.:whoo:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Impressive resume welcome abroad.

Mack Man

Impressive resume welcome abroad.
Impressive resume welcome abroad, you mean i am not wanted by my country, even if my country wants to throw me i will not want to go to USA or anywhere outside my nation call me crazy or anything i hate travelling and never to leave this country in my life time even for a travel

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
welcome, good to know you too are part of wing, we run this website, as usual always short of funds.

Mack Man

Thankx wait for a while i am into fund management and kind of partner of Chota rajan DON , i have requested for a 10cr payment but i am waiting for the reply, i do not think i maybe getting such a big payment to start of with but will get some thing nice and if i do will pay your web site too bye bye for the day
welcome, good to know you too are part of wing, we run this website, as usual always short of funds.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Impressive resume welcome abroad, you mean i am not wanted by my country, even if my country wants to throw me i will not want to go to USA or anywhere outside my nation call me crazy or anything i hate travelling and never to leave this country in my life time even for a travel

not sure what you are indicating but I am welcoming you to the forum. :noidea:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Welcome to the forum.

We have several other gods on this forum, so you might have some divine competition :scared2:

Nagraj

These two should be banned!
clearly spammers!
reporting them!
:mad::mad:
sry read the posts again!
he might bring some more fun to the forum :/
i wish otherwise though.:tsk:

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to te forum.

Why do I feel you are Kanchan Biswas or a clone of him?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles