I am a Pakistani Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater

Majority Pakistanis think separation from India was justified: Gallup poll – The Express Tribune

92% of pakistani think Partition was good.

the rest i am sure dont know the ground realities about india other than watching bollywood movies.

i am sure if i give them just 3 mins of lecture on subject india.not only them but in future they will advise the rest of pakistanis to not even think of partition was wrong even as dreaming

just 3 min of my lecture on india will change there minds forever

still the fact remains 95% pakis were hindus and Indian( Hindustani):lol::lol::lol::lol:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Majority Pakistanis think separation from India was justified: Gallup poll – The Express Tribune

92% of pakistani think Partition was good.

the rest i am sure dont know the ground realities about india other than watching bollywood movies.

i am sure if i give them just 3 mins of lecture on subject india.not only them but in future they will advise the rest of pakistanis to not even think of partition was wrong even as dreaming

just 3 min of my lecture on india will change there minds forever
:facepalm:

That means 8% of Pakistanis think Partition was not good.

What is the 8% of total Pakistani population against figure of 1000 you coming up? :pound:

Seriously don't back funny figures by even more laughable stats which are helping to defy your own point.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
:facepalm:

That means 8% of Pakistanis think Partition was not good.

What is the 8% of total Pakistani population against figure of 1000 you coming up? :pound:

Seriously don't back funny figures by even more laughable stats which are helping to defy your own point.
those 8% either dont know the ground realities of india or the rest of 8% are the mahajars

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
those 8% either dont know the ground realities of india or the rest of 8% are the mahajars
Whatever is the case, I am assured that 92% of the people you mentioned which I believe also includes you have a difficult time coping with elementary mathematics. 1000 = 8% of total Paki population. Epic !

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Whatever is the case, I am assured that 92% of the people you mentioned which I believe also includes you have a difficult time coping with elementary mathematics. 1000 = 8% of total Paki population. Epic !
well i got the survery source later after google search butas said before those 8% dont know the ground realities of india except watching the bollywood movies

they think india is like bollywood movies

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
well i got the survery source later after google search butas said before those 8% dont know the ground realities of india except watching the bollywood movies

they think india is like bollywood movies
haha. So you first pronounce numbers and then search for its validity on internet?

Too bad if this is how 92% of Pakis operate daily.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
haha. So you first pronounce numbers and then search for its validity on internet?

Too bad if this is how 92% of Pakis operate daily.
those number were from my personal experience..i have never met a pakistani in my life who was anti partition

it seems like the rest of 8% didnt understood the question.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
those number were from my personal experience..i have never met a pakistani in my life who was anti partition

it seems like the rest of 8% didnt understood the question.
Quit trolling. You can't generalize with your personal experience and stupid numbers based on nothing.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
...we pakistanis had enjoyed for roughly 6 decades...
...better growth rate,better environment....
Only upper caste (West)Pakistanis.
All while leeching blood and sweat of low caste awaam + US/Saudi/Chinese capital (received after selling out the country)

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Before 1947 how well was Pak doing ?
Trick question

===
I cant say about rest of India but those who thanks to internet are getting to know Pakistan and Pakistanis have a markedly different opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Blackwater

All while leeching blood and sweat of low caste awaam + US/Saudi/Chinese capital (received after selling out the country)
true, only waderas has enjoyed 6 decades of growth. rest of awam struggles till now

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
low caste?

lol sir jii dont mistake india for Pakistan.we have nothing as such,

Lol india has always recieved 3-4 times of what pakistan has recieved.this is not a good excuse

even if now we exclude the billionaires factor from india which is over 200bn than indian true per capita income is slightly less than bangladesh.
no wonder even last year UN reported pakistan still has less number of poor even by percentage compared to india

may be in future you replace pakistan if pakistan remain so

wo kehte hay naa Ghareeb ki bhi khuda sunn leta hay kabhii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles