Hypersonic Missiles

PAPA

Country flag
Opposing to what you doubt, S400 is something superior to any existing air-defence system. People generally put Barak8 on the level of S300.

http://missilethreat.com/barak-gets-bigger-and-better/

The main reason India wants Barak8 is as same as Israel, she need a air-defence system to cover her own navy boat.

So, US and you agree with me, supersonic cruise missile is more suitable for anti-ship purpose. No one was putting this kind of weapon against land target. Why? it is really a waste to use such an expensive weapon to attack numerous targets on the land. Your enemy can easily build up 20, 30 fake targets around the real one.

Using $3.2m cruise missile to attack air-defence system? You can simply bankrupt your own army before they accumulated enough stock. At the mean time, Chinese cruise missile, as cheap as American Tomahawk, can attack your bases from thousands kilometres away in mass number.

Even Chinese short-range ballistic missile is cheaper than your brahmos. Both American and Chinese believe ballistic missile is more suitable for attacking enemy's headquarters, logistic centres.

That is most stupid choice: without enough number, Brahmos won't be able to clear S-300 sites. It is like using Ferrari to do taxi job, can it do the job? of course, it can. But buying thousands of Ferrari as cab in one city? No one except fools will do it

blah blah blah ..................................India procured S-300 system in August, 1995, when China sold some Medium Range Ballistic missiles to Pakistan , to deter possible missile attack on India. The systems were deployed to protect Delhi and Mumbai.

S-300 cant stop bramhos ........................ S-400 / S-500 can stop it but with Low probability .

how the hell you are comparing BARAK-8 & S-300/400 ??

both are different systems used for different purposes .
s-400 Triumph is a multi-layered system consisting of various missiles from 40-400 km rang ewhere as Barack-8 is a single layered air defense system.

At present CHINA can do NOTHING much Against Bramhos .
read it >> https://defencyclopedia.com/2014/12...vy-can-shoot-down-the-deadly-brahmos-missile/
p.s. check your LINKS before posting .

Last edited:

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...over-entire-pakistan/articleshow/54926916.cms

MTCR benefit: India, Russia to develop 600-km range cruise missiles that can cover entire Pakistan
Salient points:-
  • Minimal redesign effort needed: BrahMos was designed in a manner so that once we become part of the MTCR, we can quickly double the range of the existing version.
  • Smaller BrahMos submarine launch variant also to be designed.
  • Putin revealed to Russian media that the deal took place (but was not made public at BRICS).
  • Indian officials confirmed the news of doubling the range and selling the 300km version to Vietnam.
  • Xi Jinping has ordered a personal meeting with the top brass of the CASC (China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation) and signed an MoU with Dr. Morepen for supply of 500 kg of burnol ointment. <sarcasm>
  • Some 20 kg of burnol has been dispatched from Hainan island on-board a Han-class submarine via Sunda strait to Pakistan.<sarcasm>
  • Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has meanwhile denied that such a deal ever took place.<sarcasm>

Blackwater

busesaway

The only country that India will ever be offensive against are in the Middle East. With China, India is primarily on the defensive; no-one on either side wants to see a war in China.

sorcerer

Country flag
The only country that India will ever be offensive against are in the Middle East. With China, India is primarily on the defensive; no-one on either side wants to see a war in China.
Ofcourse..china dont want war..but they will do everything to rake up a war but in short of a war..
but the world should not stop short of giving china a war if push comes to a shove till china shoves the deception up theirs!!

busesaway

Ofcourse..china dont want war..but they will do everything to rake up a war but in short of a war..
but the world should not stop short of giving china a war if push comes to a shove till china shoves the deception up theirs!!
China will never go to war with India, in the same manner as India and the Middle East can go to war.

What will China do? Take control of Greater Tibet? Control the South China Sea? Support North Korea?

The only real threat from China is a proxy war involving the Middle east.

sorcerer

Country flag
China will never go to war with India, in the same manner as India and the Middle East can go to war.

What will China do? Take control of Greater Tibet? Control the South China Sea? Support North Korea?

The only real threat from China is a proxy war involving the Middle east.
India and the ME?
Oh Well!!
India has much influence in the ME with its diaspora on all levels and on all grounds.
Thats why India was able to corner pakistan from the ME on crucial matters..including Kashmir.

What will china do?
Hasnt china taken control of the Tibet?
Hasnt china making it rough in the SCS
Hasnt china been supporting NoKo and propping it as a permanent threat to US interests in the region?

Real threat from china for India is proxy war involving pakistan..because there is a convergence of interest between china and pakistan
The terrorists from ME already has china on the radar..so I suppose the threat is mutual and greater for china which is showing heavy handedness against islamic practices in china and East Turkestan.

busesaway

The Indian diaspora in the ME are treated like dirt. The region is one of the most racist, anti-Hindu, pro-pakistan places on earth. Don't you go telling me that the Middle East is India's best friend. Saudi Arabia is probably Pakistan's largest financial backer.

China is a problem. But I want that to change. China needs to stop supporting Pakistan, needs to come to a diplomatic arrangement over Tibet, and it needs to tone down its actions in the SCC.

But the Middle East, is by far, India's largest threat. China is simply support the Middle East indirectly through funding the enemies.

captonjohn

Country flag
Don't worry Gazi pakis are buying S-400 and SU-35 from Russia on CASH against hindu kufur baniya missile

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Keep dreaming, after all, this is what all can do. Just a simple masturbation. You have no way to defend yourself from our missiles.
:brahmos::brahmos::brahmos:

sorcerer

Country flag
The Indian diaspora in the ME are treated like dirt. The region is one of the most racist, anti-Hindu, pro-pakistan places on earth. Don't you go telling me that the Middle East is India's best friend. Saudi Arabia is probably Pakistan's largest financial backer.
So that shows your knowledge about ME.

pakis are treated like Dirt and India has much better relation with ME. Ask pakis and they will tell you the same.

ME is racist..but as not as racist as pakistan when it comes to Hindus.
ME has shown respect to HINDU cult and helped build temples and other places of worship in the ME.
pro pakistani is what pakis and chinese say about ME.

A few best friends India has is from the ME that is shown by the continuous engagement India has with the ME on all levels

If you can take your eyes off the chinese lens and climb up from the pit you are in and look the ME from a better vantage point you can visibly see the difference.

Saudi Arabia is pakistans largest financial backer because it wants to promote wahabism in pakistan .like any other place on earth.

sorcerer

Country flag

China is a problem. But I want that to change. China needs to stop supporting Pakistan, needs to come to a diplomatic arrangement over Tibet, and it needs to tone down its actions in the SCC.

But the Middle East, is by far, India's largest threat. China is simply support the Middle East indirectly through funding the enemies.
BTW..you can troll on the related thread elsewhere dedicated for this..
as these are discussed over and over again in relevant threads with supporting links and proofs.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Any news on new hypersonic missile development?
I guess space technology can be integrated in missile systems. We have done in past, why not now?
ISRO also made a DMRJ instead of pure scramjet, clarifying evil intentions of baniyas in distorting the balance of power (as if there was any:D) in "South Asia".:biggrin2:

Last time I checked India had to test HSTDV in upcoming December.
For already done partially and about to hppen again here is the news.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/isro-reusable-launch-vehicle.76435/page-18#post-1214596

republic_roi97

Country flag
Hey guys, a 20 second flight of DRDO HSTDV was to happen this December, any news on that ?

Country flag
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/this-russi...k-through-best-missile-defence-systems-708750

This Russian 'super weapon' can break through best missile defence systems

Russia is developign hypersonic weapons.[Representative Image] In Picture: The S-300
In order to protect itself from the most advanced US missile defence systems, Russia is said to be developing a new hypersonic aerial device, which can "override" missile defence systems.

The head of Russian Foundation for Advanced Research Fund's (FPI) research group said on Friday that Russian scientists are working on these hypersonic aerial devices, Sputnik News reported. This according to the report would "ensure strategic parity around the world."

Russian Foundation for Advanced Research Fund is an advanced military research agency. In early 2016, Russian President Vladimir Putin had emphasised that "funds should be used extremely efficiently and sparingly."

"Nevertheless, there shouldn't be delays or underfunding for those ongoing key projects desperately needed by our Army and Navy," Putin was quoted as saying by IHS Jane's Defence Industry.

The FPI is reportedly working on "several scientific and technical projects in the sphere of manoeuvrable hypersonic aeroballistic aerial devices," an official said.

According to the official, hypersonic aerial devices have outstanding characteristics, and hence they are capable of "overriding almost every missile defence systems."

Russia is against the US placing its missile defence systems near Poland or in other countries belonging to the former USSR.

Several countries like India and China are also working on hypersonic missiles, but none of the countries have tasted success with the technology yet. It will be interesting to see who will be able to develop the first hypersonic missile.

Country flag
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3179089/russia-hypersonic-zircon-missiles-speed-of-sound/

'UNSTOPPABLE MISSILE'
Russia develops hypersonic 4,600mph missiles which can destroy Royal Navy’s top warships in single strike

HYPERSONIC cruise missiles developed by Russia could destroy the Royal Navy’s new aircraft carriers in a single strike, experts fear.

Deadly Zircon missiles can travel up to SIX times the speed of sound at 4,600 mph and reportedly more than 600 miles.

Nuclear-powered Admiral Nakhuimov battle cruiser could be the first Russian ship equipped with the lightning fast weapon when it returns to service next year.

The rocket-mounted weapons come equipped with a radar target seeker and the ability to avoid enemy missiles, and they can be launched from land, sea carrier or submarines and fitted with a range of warheads from explosive to nuclear.

Harry J Kazianis, executive editor of US foreign policy magazine The National Interest, wrote such missiles could turn "America's super-carriers into multi-billion dollar graveyards for thousands of sailors".
Kremlin chiefs announced in October the development of the Satan II nuclear rockets - each capable of wiping out an area the size of Texas or France.
Last month it emerged Russia had secretly deployed a cruise missile in violation of a historic arms control treaty with the US.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3179089/russia-hypersonic-zircon-missiles-speed-of-sound/
Russia develops hypersonic 4,600mph missiles which can destroy Royal Navy’s top warships in single strike
:pound:
British media!!

NoKo's Nuclear bomb on Birmingham, Agni 5 missile on London, China sending aircraft carriers to invade British coastlines and now Russia attacking British ships.
As if any of these countries governments ever even think about UK any day.

Brits have overvalued themselves too much that everyone wants to invade the great empire.
Don't they?:biggrin2:
UK = western version of Bangladesh!

"We are the kings and everyone aspires to possess the great britain" (a small island, it's great only for name).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles