Husband refused to take wife to hospital during pregnancy scare

Blackwater

Husband refused to take wife to hospital during pregnancy scare until she made him LUNCH

:p:p:p:p

A man whose wife suffered a pregnancy scare the day after he viciously beat her in a row over money refused to take her to hospital until she had made him lunch.

Riasaf Ahmed, 25, who would attack Ruqayyah Ghani on the orders of his 'controlling' mother, frequently left his wife covered in bruises and in fear of her life.

And on Christmas Day 2010, Ahmed, from Middlesbrough, launched an horrific hour-long attack on his pregnant wife, punching her in the face and grabbing her wrists to get her to hand over money as a crisis loan.

Read more: Husband refused to take wife to hospital during pregnancy scare until she made him LUNCH | Mail Online

Blackwater

Husband refused to take wife to hospital during pregnancy scare until she made him LUNCH

the moment i saw the topic ,the first thing strike in my mind was " Bloody PAKIS":thumb::thumb::taunt::taunt:

Last edited:

ani82v

Country flag

the moment i saw the topic ,the first thing strike in my mind was " Bloody PAKIS":thumb::thumb::taunt::taunt:
Yes... fits the profile :DD

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles