Hundreds Threaten Suicide At Microsoft Supplier Plant In China

mylegend

...put it this way, Foxcoon is some of most controlled and well-managed factory I have seen in China. Of the 13 suicide case happen in Shenzhen in 2010, people tend to forget, the size of Foxconn complex in Shenzhen alone is over 300,000 employee. 13 suicide account for about 0.01% of workers.... It is still not right, that is why they later improved their contract agreement with workers. In 2011, there is less than 5 suicide case I believe. That is called incredible management to have a plant of 300,000 people that have less than 5 death a year... Although, one is one too many.

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
...put it this way, Foxcoon is some of most controlled and well-managed factory I have seen in China. Of the 13 suicide case happen in Shenzhen in 2010, people tend to forget, the size of Foxconn complex in Shenzhen alone is over 300,000 employee. 13 suicide account for about 0.01% of workers.... It is still not right, that is why they later improved their contract agreement with workers. In 2011, there is less than 5 suicide case I believe. That is called incredible management to have a plant of 300,000 people that have less than 5 death a year... Although, one is one too many.
hope they are getting what they deserve, PRC is destroying all World economies by copping their products and selling for a low price, due to this 100's of people are committing sucides around the world. hope now they are tasting what its like.....

buddham saranam gacchami.......

mylegend

Foxconn is the manufacturer of all Apple's product. If you do consider Apple to be low price or low quality. It is fine for me...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles