Hundreds of N. Korean nuclear and missile experts working in Iran

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
By Kim Kwang-tae
SEOUL, Nov. 13 (Yonhap) -- Hundreds of North Korean nuclear and missile experts have been collaborating with their Iranian counterparts in more than 10 locations across the Islamic state, a diplomatic source said Sunday.

The revelation lends credence to long-held suspicions that North Korea was helping Iran with a secret nuclear and missile program

Source: Hundreds of N. Korean nuclear and missile experts working in Iran | YONHAP NEWS

niharjhatn

Its great. WTF does the rest of world expect to happen by banning these nations regarding nuclear issues? Just sit there and twiddle their d****? Now instead of international insight into such dealings, they do it behind everyone's back.

I may get some flak here, but If some nations have nuclear power+weapons, I honestly believe that any other nation that wants them should get them. Of course I prefer overall disarmament, but I don't believe its fair we discriminate against a particular nation of relatively meaningless treaties, that WILL NOT HOLD UP WHEN PUSH GOES TO SHOVE.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Its great. WTF does the rest of world expect to happen by banning these nations regarding nuclear issues? Just sit there and twiddle their d****? Now instead of international insight into such dealings, they do it behind everyone's back.

I may get some flak here, but If some nations have nuclear power+weapons, I honestly believe that any other nation that wants them should get them. Of course I prefer overall disarmament, but I don't believe its fair we discriminate against a particular nation of relatively meaningless treaties, that WILL NOT HOLD UP WHEN PUSH GOES TO SHOVE.
You will not get flak from me, I have thought similarly for a long time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles