Human Skin color distribution.

What is the color grade of your skin?

• Total voters

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Me Multi colored. Fore arms one shade, upper arms another, face one shade, legs and chest another. Sun is an absolute enemy. Get tanned real quick otherwise I am white cock-Asian :rofl:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
My new theory nails the dateing thing of how Australians reached Australia 50,000years ago but Europe only 20,000years ago.

There must have been a land mass in those islands makeing them a ridge.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
:facepalm:

due to northern europe being frozen the water levels in south east asia and australia was less.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
:facepalm:

due to northern europe being frozen the water levels in south east asia and australia was less.
What? Ya...Isnt that how they prove Java was connected to Australia, then why not India to africa? If the sea levels was lesser then those Islands will be higher.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
What? Ya...Isnt that how they prove Java was connected to Australia, then why not India to africa? If the sea levels was lesser then those Islands will be higher.
gk the whole northern hemisphere was frozen...water levels were down everywhere.

the water between alaska and asia continent was frozen also so people crossed over...water between se asia and australia was not how it is now, it was much less.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
That is what i am saying, if it was down then those islands connect right?

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Yes there was once a continent connecting India and Australia, it was called Kumari Kandam. :pound:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Hence Proved Kumari Kandam Exists:bounce::fyeah:
Even if you took a fishing boat ride into Mahabalipuram you can still sea the tip of an temple submerged in water. The sea level has obliviously risen more than 20 feat in 1,500 years. So who is to say what was it like 80,000 years ago when man left Africa?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Even if you took a fishing boat ride into Mahabalipuram you can still sea the tip of an temple submerged in water. The sea level has obliviously risen more than 20 feat in 1,500 years. So who is to say what was it like 80,000 years ago when man left Africa?
This thread just jumped into the latest posts list all of a sudden. Is there any bug in the website which makes the thread jump up the latest posts list without anyone actually posting there?

parijataka

Country flag
GK, I think some temples at Mahabalipuram went into the sea due to a tsunami a couple of thousand years ago sometime between the Tamil Sangam and Pallava periods, not due to sea level rise.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
This thread just jumped into the latest posts list all of a sudden. Is there any bug in the website which makes the thread jump up the latest posts list without anyone actually posting there?
I think it happens when someone edits a post

niharjhatn

Whats the brown blob in North India of India? Bihar? Patna?

No longer talking about skin tone now, I see :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles