Human Right in J&K Finger At Tangos For Missing Youths & Mass Graves..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Human Right in J&K Finger At Tangos For Missing Youths..

This is a tight SLAP for those lunatics in India accusing Indian Army for Mistreating Civilians..

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Don't be excited Kunal. This is only aptly timed. The moment we started building ties with US, Australia and NATO, suddenly these treacherous Rights groups woke up to reality. Otherwise till 1995, we were the evil.

Human Rights Commission, Amnesty International and other such bodies are only political extensions of US/EU and other Allied puppet states. I stopped listening to them when they posted a bullshit report of some violence in my state some years back which didn't happen at all.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
A lot of what come out from Kashmir is not true and I have held that belief. When the riots started last year, I knew it was sponsored. There was no mass support but unfortunately the stupid media projected otherwise. Intel proved everything with intercepts.

I have read reports about terrorists posing in Army fatigue killing Kashmiris to stoke fires. They have killed all those who didn support terror and wanted to live a peaceful life with dignity in INDIA.
Propaganda machinery from the other side will tell you different stories and they should not be believed.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Believing it out of question So does Argue with terrorists..

Terror supporter are terrorist first..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles