How would you feel if your female relative was dating a black guy?

I would be

• Pissed off (because he's black)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pissed off (other reasons)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Indifferent/happy

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
One of my cousins is married to an afro-american. The guy is good, so no problems. Like or dislike depends on character, not skin color.
@atheisthindu, stop opening so many threads for personal questions, instead open 1 thread titled "Questions which keep atheisthindu awake at night" and post all your questions there.

Last edited by a moderator:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
One of my cousins is married to an afro-american. The guy is good, so no problems. Like or dislike depends on character, not skin color.
@atheisthindu, stop opening so many threads for personal questions, instead open 1 thread titled "Questions which keep atheisthindu awake at night" and post all your questions there.
What if we create a mega thread, a compendium containing all the Threads started by him ? wouldn't it be funny :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

ghost

Look at this ugly son of a bi*ch. Typical gangsta wannabe black.

Is that ur sister ?if yes then she is pretty .And that guy also seem nice and smart ,good looking they both look good and happy and please do not abuse his mother i don"t like it i am sure you are a better man than this.As i had said earlier it's her life let her live her own way.And do not post pic of ur sister or her boyfriend like this in public forum where you are bashing that gentle man please remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles