How would China manage three fronts?

O

oliveryty

Who the hell are you?

I am freaking too old to put up with idiots like you. I've seen a man landing on the moon, yeah I am that old. I've seen the Great Prolieterate People's Cultrural Revolution, and I've seen the end of the American Vietnam War and by the same token, I've seen the 1979 1st Sino-Vietnam War and also the 1984 2nd Sino-Vietnam War as well as Tienamen Square and the Belgrade Bombing and the EP-3 incident.

In other words, LITTLE BOY, I have lived your history. I can tell you about your PLA's Fist Units, your Brigadization, your move from regt to brigade.

You've just came upon an old man who not only lived your history but also who have served in uniform in it.

I can shut you down verbaitum and you have not even seen me started. Do you even know who Generalk Cao is? I know you don't.

Kid, if you don't want to be embarrassed, retreat now.
so you used to be a PLA man?

do you mean Cao Gangchuan?

Antimony

Xixihaha & oliveryty,

Consider this a friendly advice. OOE is a retired officer of the Canadian Defence Forces, who has been a PLA watcher for a looong time. He probably has forgotten more about PLA than most people on this board would ever know. And by the way, he is of Chinese descent.

So before you cross swords with him, consider. Ask him nicely, and you will learn a lot, many of us have.

If however, you choose to go ahead and challenge him, I will happily pull up a chair and watch him go at you:wink:

O

oliveryty

Xixihaha & oliveryty,

Consider this a friendly advice. OOE is a retired officer of the Canadian Defence Forces, who has been a PLA watcher for a looong time. He probably has forgotten more about PLA than most people on this board would ever know. And by the way, he is of Chinese descent.

So before you cross swords with him, consider. Ask him nicely, and you will learn a lot, many of us have.

If however, you choose to go ahead and challenge him, I will happily pull up a chair and watch him go at you:wink:
:mornin:

surprised to hear that.

i'd better go:bye:

X

xixihaha

i dont trust him ,he even spell wrong chinese name ,he s a fake one ,chinese wouldnot that silly to spell our things,

O

oliveryty

No, I was CF manning against 187 Warsaw Pact Divisions. Do the math and you know which front I was on.

You really are an idiot. How many General Caos did the PLA had?
I am not a PLA soldier

knowing a General Cao means nothing to me, sir

Antimony

i'd better go:bye:
Oliveryty

I suggest you stay and learn. I was not kidding when I said that we all learnt a lot

i dont trust him ,he even spell wrong chinese name ,he s a fake one ,chinese wouldnot that silly to spell our things,
Xixihaha

I see you chose to throw down the gauntlet. I will watch this with great pleasure:113:

O

oliveryty

considering his age, wrong spelling is normal

for pinyin would be born after him:2guns:

X

xixihaha

no way ,my father and my mother knows pinyin too ,we all know he is afake one

Officer of Engineers

Professional
Dumbass! I am Canadian. I was borned Canadian. I wil die a Canadian. My family is Cantonese. My first language was Toishang. So, I could not care less if you think I spelled your name wrong. I've known your capital as Peking 20 years before it became Beijing.

Or does the fact that I saw Neil Armstrong landing on the moon escaped you what era I'm talking about.

Idiot.

I am not a PLA soldier

knowing a General Cao means nothing to me, sir
You should. He is perhaps the most visionary officer since Tukhachevskii, not because of his views of technology but by his views of the limits of technology.

O

oliveryty

Dumbass! I am Canadian. I was borned Canadian. I wil die a Canadian. My family is Cantonese. My first language was Toishang. So, I could not care less if you think I spelled your name wrong. I've known your capital as Peking 20 years before it became Beijing.

Or does the fact that I saw Neil Armstrong landing on the moon escaped you what era I'm talking about.

Idiot.

You should. He is perhaps the most visionary officer since Tukhachevskii, not because of his views of technology but by his views of the limits of technology.
So do you think tactics are prior for china?

but i find it stupid for chinese military experts talking about "people's war" gerilla tactics.

at present, the tech gap between china and US is too big

maybe tactics are the only advatage left for chinese army

Officer of Engineers

Professional
XH
Ob btw, dumbass, can you tell me who made the decision to launch the 1979 1st Sino-VN War and why? By the same token, came you tell me why was the 1984 2nd Sino-VN War was launched?

I am not Chinese. I am ethnic Chinese but I am 100% pure Canadian ... and that is something I know you don't understand.

That being said, I am going to challenge you on Chinese history ... which I know you're lacking, especially abouit the PLA. Can you tell me why Gen Cao earned his stipes to become the CDS? Can you also tell me why WZC became the favoured doctrine, especially when "local wars under high technology conditions" became such a failure?

Do you know how brigadization became? Also, why China went to a 200 nuclear warhead arsenals instead of the 2000-5000 that she already had the stocks for?

In other words, L I T T L E B O Y !!!!, I already have the answers that you don't.

O

oliveryty

Ob btw, dumbass, can you tell me who made the decision to launch the 1979 1st Sino-VN War and why? By the same token, came you tell me why was the 1984 2nd Sino-VN War was launched?

I am not Chinese. I am ethnic Chinese but I am 100% pure Canadian ... and that is something I know you don't understand.

That being said, I am going to challenge you on Chinese history ... which I know you're lacking, especially abouit the PLA. Can you tell me why Gen Cao earned his stipes to become the CDS? Can you also tell me why WZC became the favoured doctrine, especially when "local wars under high technology conditions" became such a failure?

Do you know how brigadization became? Also, why China went to a 200 nuclear warhead arsenals instead of the 2000-5000 that she already had the stocks for?

In other words, L I T T L E B O Y !!!!, I already have the answers that you don't.
yeah, I understand, we chinese call that, hanjian.

Officer of Engineers

Professional
*** SIGH *** NO! That is NOT what Gen Cao meant! And actually, that is not even what Mao Tse-Tung menat.

The 3rd stage of the People's War? What exactly does it mean?

1) When the enemy attacks, we retreat.
2) When the enemy stalls, we harrass.
3) When the enemy retreats, we attack.

Well, what the hell happens when the enemy counter-attacks?

So, EXACTLY what does Mao and Cao actually wants?

Officer of Engineers

Professional
Actually, I am sorry. I am sorry that you've proven the Indians here right. You are an igorant, sorry, excuse of a little boy.

While I tried to portray people like Gen Cao as men to be respected an as warriors who can be expected to keep his word when given, you've shown yourself who could not hold his balls by being ignorant and dumb when confronted with clearly superior knowledge of your own history than you have.

I am a military man. While I give leadway to those who are not, I cannot teach little boys to be men.

X

xixihaha

nothing to say ,you were not mj in pla,dont talk ,being a chinese not means you know much fake files abt china ,first the language you used are not chinese way ,second ,what you list is all western stuff,at that time ,as a chinese,you have no way to know that ,chinese speaking has our own way ,base on the skill you speak ,you are definitely not chinese,and if you are that old ,you will not speak like dubmxxx as a chinese,xian sheng ,bie zhuang le a

Officer of Engineers

Professional
nothing to say ,you were not mj in pla,dont talk ,being a chinese not means you know much fake files abt china ,first the language you used are not chinese way ,second ,what you list is all western stuff,at that time ,as a chinese,you have no way to know that ,chinese speaking has our own way ,base on the skill you speak ,you are definitely not chinese,and if you are that old ,you will not speak like dubmxxx as a chinese,xian sheng ,bie zhuang le a
Dumbass, what part of PLA watcher do you not understand. I am not a PLA Maj, I am a Canadian Forces LCol retired. I have never claimed to be a Chinese officer.

I am not Chinese. I am Canadian or can you not read?

Nevertheless, I have shown you know a lot less than you pretend to know.

X

xixihaha

all your list just means you are a long watcher of china ,nothing else i can confirm from you ,come on you are not that old ,and what you know abt china all base on wat you read ,man ,live in a fake world may fulfill your dream but hurt yuur future ,

Global Defence

New threads

Articles