How will the World Benefit with China as a Superpower?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
the qn how will the world benefit ?

charity begins at home - so id ask how would india benefit ?

the indo-us nuke deal would be one obvious fallout ( or fall-in ) --- and i'd hope the authorities tha be would take advantage of the numerous call by the usa to be that counter-balance theyre asking for - after all that's what prc did ( in relation to the ussr ) to get themselves going in the first place.

grab the opportunities - if you can - and should

amoy

Below interpretation of 'Yin & Yang' may shed some light on that 'super power' thing:
The idea that opposing forces are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world, giving rise to each other.
-- quoted from soap opera "Franklin & Bash"

As for consumerism, don't be surprised when u learn Osram or Philip bulbs are made in China too

Blackwater

India will be biggest beneficial from superpower china. Anti china forces will pamper India. It's upto India how she shape her self from this situation.

On lighter note" we need money from china as there adopted child has complaint that we don't have enough toilets. We can't see child crying .so pls give us money to make toilets..

Zebra

Country flag
the qn how will the world benefit ?

charity begins at home - so id ask how would india benefit ?

the indo-us nuke deal would be one obvious fallout ( or fall-in ) --- and i'd hope the authorities tha be would take advantage of the numerous call by the usa to be that counter-balance theyre asking for - after all that's what prc did ( in relation to the ussr ) to get themselves going in the first place.

grab the opportunities - if you can - and should
Well said .

That is the only benefit ( the most biggest ) I can see .

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
A prosperous China is my preference, maybe today PRC and India don't enjoy the level of diplomatic collaboration compared to India and US, and have a tilt toward Pakistan, but Political diplomacy is not always a permanent policy in International politics, things change with time. US allied with Pakistan before PRC did, but we can see things are gradually changing. A strong PRC being a neighbor with all issues with India solved will be a good indicator for the development of Asian continent compared to US trying to influence from the other side of the world. Being a neighbor I believe PRC and India will share some common strategic interest and the idea of peaceful co-existence in the near future with PRC tilt towards India, if PRC need to project herself as superpower she must act reasonably in her domain and neighborhood to make a world influence rather then letting a rival knocking at her door step.

Regarding the authoritian administration that PRC exercise upon her people, I believe it is something to be left upon the people of China to decide, if they feels it ok then its their call, but if people revolt against the system their is a whole army of pro-democratic nations around the world to support the cause.

Development of PRC will directly or indirectly have a positive effect on India while the well being of the US might not be so.

leaving aside military ambitions India and PRC share many common voice in the UN against the west, (like economic forums and environment issue). If the fucking problem of border issues could be solved with PRC and Pakistan just think how much Asia can develop and put on a checkmate for western policies and dominance. SCO could be a good initiative for that.

Maybe the world as a whole won't be benefited from such a development but my belief is that the region will for sure, after all some one need to loose for someone else to gain.

N.B. I am not a pro-PRCian, my views just exhibits my vision of the future development of India and Asian at large.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
A prosperous China is my preference, maybe today PRC and India don't enjoy the level of diplomatic collaboration compared to India and US, and have a tilt toward Pakistan, but Political diplomacy is not always a permanent policy in International politics, things change with time. US allied with Pakistan before PRC did, but we can see things are gradually changing. A strong PRC being a neighbor with all issues with India solved will be a good indicator for the development of Asian continent compared to US trying to influence from the other side of the world. Being a neighbor I believe PRC and India will share some common strategic interest and the idea of peaceful co-existence in the near future with PRC tilt towards India, if PRC need to project herself as superpower she must act reasonably in her domain and neighborhood to make a world influence rather then letting a rival knocking at her door step.

Regarding the authoritian administration that PRC exercise upon her people, I believe it is something to be left upon the people of China to decide, if they feels it ok then its their call, but if people revolt against the system their is a whole army of pro-democratic nations around the world to support the cause.

Development of PRC will directly or indirectly have a positive effect on India while the well being of the US might not be so.

leaving aside military ambitions India and PRC share many common voice in the UN against the west, (like economic forums and environment issue). If the fucking problem of border issues could be solved with PRC and Pakistan just think how much Asia can develop and put on a checkmate for western policies and dominance. SCO could be a good initiative for that.

Maybe the world as a whole won't be benefited from such a development but my belief is that the region will for sure, after all some one need to loose for someone else to gain.

N.B. I am not a pro-PRCian, my views just exhibits my vision of the future development of India and Asian at large.
i appreciate all you have written - just that impretty sure the gov of prc isnt as we wish it was ... they will co-operate and on the outside all will seem to be going well - and then they will pull their trump card out of their sleeves - they can say all the nice things and even shake their heads like an indian to be more compatible - but at the end of the day , their guiding principle , that there can only be one tiger on the mountain ( of Asia ) still stands and be sure they want to be that one and only tiger .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles