How to prevent bomb blasts? - Pakistani Solution

Tolaha

Theres 33 million immigrants in the USA every 1 out of ten people was not born here, No one ever asks your religon,, it would be considered offensive if some one did. Once in a while there is an isolated inccident of hate crime, , considering the number of people and 911 and the constant conflicts with muslims world wide I thik we do pretty good, can India say the same, we have 5 or 6 incidents like the hindu pushed in front of the train, by a lady that seems to be mentally ill. How about in India.
:yawn: Its not about Muslims, its about Pakistanis! Only if "sense" could be purchased! :tsk: And the typos!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@musalman Farhan doesn't agree with you! :troll:

Maybe they didn't tell you because they are afraid you will kill them at the spot! :sad:
no because the info is from propaganda machines..sadly 1 out of 5 people in this world is indian hence alot more propaganda

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
As if an American knows the difference between Pakistani or any other identity. A few weeks back in New York, a Hindu was pushed in front of a train because "Hindus did 9/11".
Your logic is convoluted here. What you are talking about is appearance, if Indians and Pakistanis looked different then this whole issue wouldn't have arisen in the first place. Indians are attacked overseas because of their resemblance to Pakistanis(and middle eastern people in general) not the other way round.By masquerading as Indians Pakistanis try to avoid discrimination that is a result of bad Pakistani image amongst the westerners.

Last edited:

Zarvin

:yawn: Its not about Muslims, its about Pakistanis! Only if "sense" could be purchased! :tsk: And the typos!
That's what you want to believe, Tolaha who is living in Begaluru. The 9/11 attackers of America were Arab in case you need a reminder.

Zarvin

Your logic is convoluted here. What you are talking about is appearance, if Indians and Pakistanis looked different then this whole issue wouldn't have arisen in the first place. Indians are attacked in Pakistan because of their resemblance to Pakistanis(and middle eastern people in general) not the other way round.By masquerading as Indians Pakistanis try to avoid discrimination that is a result of bad Pakistani image amongst the westerners.
Your assuming white western people are like us from the sub-continent. They don't go around asking people where they come from and what religion they follow.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
though i 2nd you even if a pakistan does so by mistake either he should be killed at the spot
Don't you think this is precisely the reason that those guys don't want to be associated with you barbarians?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Your assuming white western people are like us from the sub-continent. They don't go around asking people where they come from and what religion they follow.
Wow, even I don't go around asking people their religion.

But when applying for a job during interview or even through conversation one can identify nationality. Some Pakistanis might find it convenient to call themselves Indians rather than face inconvenient questions that might follow after the disclosure of their true nationality.

Zarvin

But when applying for a job during interview or even through conversation one can identify nationality. Some Pakistanis might find it convenient to call themselves Indians rather than face inconvenient questions that might follow after the disclosure of their true nationality.
Well that's pretty lame then.

If Taxi booths and Catering companies are more worried about your nationality than your skills then that's sad on another level. Though, I must assert my incredulity for such a claim.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
If Taxi booths and Catering companies are more worried about your nationality than your skills then that's sad on another level.
It's human nature, you can't expect people to be completely objective.

average american

Hes right we dont, its considered one of those none of your business things, especially religion.

average american

Its against the law in the USA to ask some ones religon, where they are from when they apply for a job.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Its against the law in the USA to ask some ones religon, where they are from when they apply for a job.
We are not talking religion here but nationality. Did you even follow the debate?

Anonymouse

Country flag
Its also illegal to ask what country you are from by employers.
You are on thin ice. It is illegal to discriminate based on nationality. It is legal to ask about nationality. Ever filled out I-9? An employer has to verify documentation for filling out I-9 for all employees regardless of nationality. So the question gets asked during the application process itself if someone looks like a foreigner to avoid issues later.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
2 of my brothers
my uncle with his family and many more are living in USA..they never pretended so..neither reported about anything as such happened

though i 2nd you even if a pakistan does so by mistake either he should be killed at the spot or atleast banned for return to pakistan

Because actually being an Indian is an identity you are stressing to be shed off !

That is what I have been harping on. You all are "Converts" at least for a "nationality" front if not similarily "Religiously". And this double convert factor makes you all blind and paranoid against India and Hindus.

Indians must live with that reality besides geographical reality of Pakistan being a neighbour and on the verge of a breakup.

How many Punjabi and Sindhi refugees will enter India?

Zarvin

Trained and organised in Afghanistan and Pakistan !! Do not escape that
So what's your point. Does America hold Pakistan responsible for 9/11 or the Taliban and Afghanistan for sheltering Alqaeda?

Hint:Notice which country they attacked as a direct consequence for the attacks.

Blackwater

I'm sure Mr Sethi has met 800,000 Pakistani-Americans hasn't he? Oops, I meant Indian-Americans.

Though Mr Sethi is adamant he doesn't live in the US and neither does he have a foreign passport. Why on earth do you take this claim seriously?

Mr sethi is a sikh:lol::lol::lol:

mr sethi has green card:sad::sad:

Awards and recognition

In 1999, Sethi and Mohsin were both given the International Press Freedom Award of the US-based Committee to Protect Journalists, which recognizes journalists who show courage in defending press freedom despite facing attacks, threats, or imprisonment.[4] Ten years later, he was awarded the 2009 Golden Pen of Freedom, the annual press freedom prize of the World Association of Newspapers.[10]

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
So what's your point. Does America hold Pakistan responsible for 9/11 or the Taliban and Afghanistan for sheltering Alqaeda?

Hint:Notice which country they attacked as a direct consequence for the attacks.
Hint : Which country they ulrimately attacked for Osama Bin Laden ?

Which country they continue to attack with Drones ?

You mean to say they did not attack your posts.

Convinient to forget that ? Ah...

See the dirty propaganda.

Zarvin

Hint : Which country they ulrimately attacked for Osama Bin Laden ?

Which country they continue to attack with Drones ?

You mean to say they did not attack your posts.

Convinient to forget that ? Ah...

See the dirty propaganda.

That happened 8-9 years after. Furthermore, Musharraf and America were secretly doing drones together, they were cooperating with the Army to kill Taliban in the Tribal areas. But the democratically elected PPP in 2007-2013 let America go haywire and America started droning everyone including civilians. Pakistan protested so America made it look like Pakistan didn't want them to kill Taliban.

Osama Bin laden was in torah borah for years and America failed to kill him thus he went into hiding in Urban areas of Pakistan. His ideology is Qutbism which means even the average Muslim in Pakistan is his enemy also.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles