How to prevent bomb blasts? - Pakistani Solution

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
lol...... if that dumb A** lost his passport he should report it immidiatly to nearest police station and paki embassy. If he didnt used its common sence.. yeh Yusuf is right, pakistani use common sence only in terrorist activity.....
he did but as soon as rss knew this..he was kept in prison for years and later being killed for being muslim..

is it a taboo for being muslim in india?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your frustration is probably understandable. While Yusuf can do anything that he wants to, you were not allowed to even grow your favourite weed! :tsk:

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

I commend you for this Farhan. If not as a Pakistani, you should pretend to be something other than as an Indian! :thumb:
we can do anything we want.
as i said this is a plain propaganda.

pakistani feel offended if someone call them indian

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Being anti Indian or claiming yourselves to be not Indian is part of your existentialist and identity crisis phenomenon.

Indian Muslims are Indians so they do not have to look around for an identity. They are happy being Muslims as also Indians.
please refer to indian muslim page in facebook.to know the ground realities.

In search of an identity Pakistan and Pakistanies have done a lot of unthinkable which includes oblitration of their culture and history, Arabisation, grabbing Fundamentalism to their chests, denial and hatred for every thing of past lest it looks like Indian, renaming efforts of Indian subcontinent, claiming that Indian Ocean is not Indian, Claiming that you all actaully are Turks, Persians or Arabs as it suits one etc. Nothing has worked.
Culture and history?please explain.
arbisation(your completely wrong about this or you have played Warfighter which show arabic script in pakistan.while i can assure you that 95% of pakistan don't know arabic.)
renaming of indian subcontinent?we don't accept anything named as indian subcontinent.this is south asia.don't live in dream world.
indo-pak oceans not indian.
where i claimed that i am turk?or arab...

This search for identity has made you impose four to five wars on India, loss of a major chunk of territory, division of Pakistan, nuclearisation of the country and development of a polity and society where "Terrorism" is accepted as rightful Islamic conduct.
No kashmir was the reason..we don't wanted kashmir to fall in wrong hands

Your desire not to be seen as Indian but diffrent has brought you all to a stage where Pakistan is a Nuclear blackmail state like North Korea, Pakistan is the epi center of Terrorism and a threat to the world and Pakistan has come on the verge of being a failed state.
i am 1 trillions times happy even being in a failed state but i never desire to be seen as indian at any cost.
i mean how would i live if someone call me indian.or indian origin..chulu bharr pani ma doob kr marna behtar ha aisa din dekhte se pehle

That was not to impress upon that Partition was bad and needs to be undone. That was just to point out that Pakistan could have still survived as respectful member of international community without doing all those stupid things. Pakistan got seperated from India and it is not the other way round. That much only.
we are and we were..all the terrorism activities started only since the past 8 years.
you can check out the history we had a standard of living that you can never imagine living in india even if indian economy crosses 15trillions mark.the country will still remain a low income state

The root cause of the problem is the aspiration of an average Pakistani to rule India as official "Muslim Country" because the Muslim rulers did in the past by capturing and subjugating India, looting and plundering it and then lead a rich life of a Seikh. Those middle ages have gone and there can not be a revival of that, bombs or no bombs, Jihad or no Jihad. India can be captured by Islamic forces only through established political democracy. Pakistan has lost that train in 1947 by following Jinha and creating a seperate state for Muslims. Pakistani Muslims can not capture India and re impose their Muglai. But your elites live by that dream. That is the root cause of all hatred, conflicts, wars, terrorism and present state of affairs...
not anymore..this is not the aspiration of a common pakistani..common pakistani don't care about indians.
muslim ruler has only contributed to india.mind it under them india was considered sunay ki cheeriya.
the mughal contribution is more than any other or combined all the hindu ruler of south asia

That is simply unworkable... It would be better for Pakistanis to look inward and save what ever is left over or they will soon lose that also to Iran, Afghanistan but not of course to India. In India no one wants any thing Pakistani including their land.
wet dreams

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
:pig:istani's feel safe calling themselves INDIAN's, everything seems to be propaganda to you guys.
the reason i refer indian as propaganda machine while pakistani as conspirency machine
edited**

for the reason of putting PIG smiley along side the pakistani name

i guess your one of them..sorry i am sure
putting you off in my ignore list forever

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Better than killing, how about learning from the pakis & force convert them to Budhhism? Their latest idol is the Chinese after all!

:troll:
Force convert to Buddhism is not an option. They would become terrorists again. This time, Buddhism will gain a bad name.

Tolaha

we can do anything we want.
as i said this is a plain propaganda.

pakistani feel offended if someone call them indian
I agree, Pakistanis living in America are giving a bad name to Pakistan by calling themselves as Indians. You should nuke them out for this humiliation, dude!

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Rapes in Pakistan go unreported because they need 4 male witnesses to prove that a women got raped. :rolleyes:
U r mixing two things. four men witness are needed to accuse a woman. Her statement is sufficient to put rapist behind bar or stoned to death.

:pig:istani's feel safe calling themselves INDIAN's, everything seems to be propaganda to you guys.
Pakistani calling himself a Bhindian won't be safe in Pakistani community :) trust

I agree, Pakistanis living in America are giving a bad name to Pakistan by calling themselves as Indians. You should nuke them out for this humiliation, dude!
You guys might burn your fellow country men for these things we don't :-D

mki

he did but as soon as rss knew this..he was kept in prison for years and later being killed for being muslim..

is it a taboo for being muslim in india?
like your govt u are also liar ... if not fabricated present the source.........

no being muslim in india is not taboo but being extremist like you and your pak is defiantly.

Zarvin

Would the claim of the chairman of the Pakistani American Merchant Association, that a lot of Pakistanis pretend to be Indian Muslims in US, have any value? :whistle:
It does hold more weight than Najam Sethi who is not a yank. Nethertheless, he said Pakistanis "pretend to be Indians to get jobs", If America is like elsewhere then you have to prove your citizenship prior to applying for a job, hence that is a futile exercise. It will either say Pakistani and American or simply American if they are second or third generation thus there is no need to pretend to be anyone other than yourselves.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
It does hold more weight than Najam Sethi who is not a yank. Nethertheless, he said Pakistanis "pretend to be Indians to get jobs", If America is like elsewhere then you have to prove your citizenship prior to applying for a job, hence that is a futile exercise. It will either say Pakistani and American or simply American if they are second or third generation thus there is no need to pretend to be anyone other than yourselves.
arry let the Indians lie for some time yaar. :) Let them live in their fool's paradise :)

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
If America is like elsewhere then you have to prove your citizenship prior to applying for a job, hence that is a futile exercise
I don't think the malpractice exists amongst the professional since prior verification would always be carried out in established companies. However, in small time jobs at eateries etc. not much verification is done, it is here the Pakistanis may pretend to be Indian to avoid the stigma attached to being a Pakistani.

Tolaha

One doesnt have to reveal his/her real nationalities for mundane jobs. As for second or third generation ones, they wouldn't have to answer that officially but may be probed in those unofficial chit chats!

arry let the Indians lie for some time yaar. :) Let them live in their fool's paradise :)
Are you saying that the chairman of the Pakistani American merchants association, who made that claim, is an Indian? :why: @musalman Doesn't matter how bad things go, you can call your man a liar but please, calling him Indian is crossing the line!

Last edited by a moderator:

venkat

How to prevent bomb blasts? - Pakistani Solution has a solution!!! stop sending and training piglets to india!!!

Zarvin

I don't think the malpractice exists amongst the professional since prior verification would always be carried out in established companies. However, in small time jobs at eateries etc. not much verification is done, it is here the Pakistanis may pretend to be Indian to avoid the stigma attached to being a Pakistani.
As if an American knows the difference between Pakistani or any other identity. A few weeks back in New York, a Hindu was pushed in front of a train because "Hindus did 9/11".

One doesnt have to reveal his/her real nationalities for mundane jobs. As for second or third generation ones, they wouldn't have to answer that officially but may be probed in those unofficial chit chats!
Let's assume that these are not important jobs like catering and Taxi. Indians are known for their food and driving Taxi's. Does that explain why they would want to give such an impression?

Tolaha

Let's assume that these are not important jobs like catering and Taxi. Indians are known for their food and driving Taxi's. Does that explain why they would want to give such an impression?
It seems catering and driving taxis are professions safer to be associated with than what Pakistanis are being associated with these days in the West! :sad:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
2 of my brothers
my uncle with his family and many more are living in USA..they never pretended so..neither reported about anything as such happened

though i 2nd you even if a pakistan does so by mistake either he should be killed at the spot or atleast banned for return to pakistan

Tolaha

You guys might burn your fellow country men for these things we don't :-D
@musalman Farhan doesn't agree with you! :troll:

2 of my brothers
my uncle with his family and many more are living in USA..they never pretended so..neither reported about anything as such happened

though i 2nd you even if a pakistan does so by mistake either he should be killed at the spot or atleast banned for return to pakistan
Maybe they didn't tell you because they are afraid you will kill them at the spot! :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarvin

It seems catering and driving taxis are professions safer to be associated with than what Pakistanis are being associated with these days in the West! :sad:
Don't take it to heart. I'm not looking down on either occupation, just giving you an explanation, if indeed we can take the Chairmans words to be the rule rather than the exceptions he encountered.

average american

Theres 33 million immigrants in the USA every 1 out of ten people was not born here, No one ever asks your religon,, it would be considered offensive if some one did. Once in a while there is an isolated inccident of hate crime, , considering the number of people and 911 and the constant conflicts with muslims world wide I thik we do pretty good, can India say the same, we have 5 or 6 incidents like the hindu pushed in front of the train, by a lady that seems to be mentally ill. How about in India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles